Here’s proof that Scientology members have to be forced to watch Scientology TV

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Jun 8, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Lol! This may not be totally relevant but I just ... couldn't ... resist.

2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

OMG. That reminds me of my learning to type on a second hand portable typwriter which did Ding. I had no idea that I could have received cash for all that hard work. If I had known then what I know now I would have typed..

FULRH FULRH FULRH FULRH FulRH fuLRH FuLRH FuLRH FuLRH. FKULRON ..
    DING
    FULRH FULRH FULRH FULRH FulRH fuLRH FuLRH FuLRH FuLRH. FKULRON
    ding
    FULRH FULRH FULRH FULRH FulRH fuLRH FuLRH FuLRH FuLRH. FKULRON
    ding

3. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

This.

"the more people they get into an org, the more people end up blowing and hating Scientology, telling others what a cruel and avaricious fraud/hoax it is. That's not a good thing to have 99% of your former customers posting shit about you online. "

Pure gold.

4. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

In the Sea Org TVs were banned and confiscated out of berthing based on LRH references.
    Now staff are ordered to watch TV.

Hey. It's $cientology. That's how $cientology 'works'. TVs are banned and $cientologists are ordered to watch TV? If the poor clams would see the absurdity of that situation they would be that much closer to seeing the absurdity of the whole of $cientology.

5. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

At Flag in the early 80's, in the Heart of Clearwater (which used to be a motel), there was a TV in the lobby area, and SO people used to watch it for a little bit between arriving at HOC after post and going to bed. It was good to decompress a little.

I was looking at the TV when the busybody FSO MAA told everybody to go to bed so as to be better rested for post. I stayed. She indignantly asked me for my name and post, so she could write me up. I looked at her and replied <<Flag Bureau exec>>. It was a pleasure moment watching her slink away.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  6. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

7. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

We know how the public feels about Hubbard's writing. Bin(s) of discards at a Goodwill store.
    [​IMG]

Who ever the cult manages to fob this crap off to the unlucky person usually dumps it, pronto!
    [​IMG]

As for his crazy-ass $cientology stuff, ditto.
    [​IMG]
    Goodwill can't sell this crap so it ends up in dumpsters in the back.