Here is the Scoop ~ Scientology Stats Straight Down and Horizontal!

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Idle Morgue, Sep 21, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Scientology Statistics - OT VI, VII, VIII completion lists from 1982 to 2011

The upper levels OT VI, VII, VIII are the main product of Scientology.
    Thus statistics about these levels are a good indicator of the condition of the church.
    I compiled these statistics in order to handle a condition of doubt in 1999.
    I updated these in 2012.
    They are the only verifiable sources of data I could find.

Graph

[​IMG]

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
    According to the Source magazine from August 2012,
    they have nearly 6000 OT VI.
    As there are missing data for 1983, 1984 and 1985,
    the figure of 5170 is coherent.
    Sources
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/
    And my own collection.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Good work!

Ps:Those figure include both the 'old' and 'new' versions of the OT levels, so there could be duplicates if one someone did both (I've hear that some have had to do the 'new' years after completing the 'old' )

That means there are probably even less "OT's" out there, lol

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

Many finished ot7....then were ordered back on it. This could be 2 stats / comps also.

4. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

I reckon it's the same 150 people (re-)completing OTVII every year. It's starting to dip at the end, which will be people saying "bye bye" after their third attest to OTVII. I'll bet it will be in free fall subsequent to 2012 (but don't worry, if you turn the graph upside down and don't report the scale, it will still be useable for events).

I also reckon that there will be a high correlation between year t OTVII completions and year t+1 CCRD completions.

W.