How many managment execs have left the sea org?

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Thetaman, Jan 31, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Thetaman

Thetaman Patron

Is there a comprehensive list of management execs who have left and possible notes on why/under what condition they left?

I bet the list would be long and serve as a nice view into what's really going on.

2. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

There is already the big list of 2500? Exes that have spoken out.

But your idea is good. People like Wendy Honnor, Debbie Cook etc etc

Mike Rinder .. 2004 .. Roughed up once too often by leader David Miscavige

It would be a good project.

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

well, from the very beginning, dianetics, one of the first who left was John Campbell, and he was trained by hubbard as probably the first dianetics auditors (reference Campbell/Heinlein Letters http://www.heinleinarchives.net/upload/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=893), as well as Dr Winter, during the 1949/50 time period b/4 the actual release of DMSMH.

They both left after a year after realizing Hubbard's claims of "clear" were bullshit.

Let the list continue.................

4. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

There is already the big list of 2500? Exes that have spoken out.

But your idea is good. People like Wendy Honnor, Debbie Cook etc etc

Mike Rinder .. 2004 .. Executive .. Roughed up once too often by leader David Miscavige

It would be a good project.

5. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I agree. Especially the ones who went radio silent for years like David Mayo and Sarge Pfauth. Hearing their accounts years after the fact peeled another layer of the onion of for me.

6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Chuck Beatty would know quite a bit about this as he was involved in training a few hundred of them and I think he is also in touch with quite a few. He often mentions names and postions held in those posts. Iirc dulloldfart also supervised many at ITO

7. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

If this is going to be a discussion then it might be helpful to introduce a time span.

Are we talking about every management exec since the 1950s or just the last few years?

8. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes. But since leaving the SO in 1996 only a handful of my students have shown up as ex-CofS (although quite a few left the SO). I know of no management execs who have left the CofS that aren't generally known about.

Paul

9. Gib

Gib Crusader

I think it's important from the 1950's and going forward, or as hubbard said the hardest outpoint to spot is the missing. :biggrin:

Imagine that, hubbard saying the hardest outpoint to spot is the missing, and yet he never told the truth about his past. :biggrin:

10. Elronius of Marcabia

Elronius of Marcabia Silver Meritorious Patron

No one lasted long around Hoobard and even less last around Miscabitch it's obvious over time now
    that so many are willing to tell their stories :thumbsup:

11. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

As being IN scn is the road to becoming an EX - most likely also being declared SP - then it would seem almost every management exec is on the way out whether or not they know it yet.

A few still haven't been able to escape from the hole . . . . yet, but, for all practical purposes they are done done done.

12. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Marty Rathbun
    Mike Rinder
    Jesse Prince
    Jeff Hawkins
    Vicki Aznaran
    David Mayo
    Tom deVocht
    Marc Headley
    Claire Headley
    Matt Pesch
    Amy Scobee
    Nancy Many
    Debbie Cook

Also.....

Not sure if "management" technically but high-ups, worked with Hubs....
    Sarge Pfauth
    Karen de la Carriere (Karen forgive me if you were in management in addition to being auditor)

I'm sure there's other big names but this would be a start, maybe someone can fill in all the titles.

13. Thetaman

Thetaman Patron

A good start. Let's not forget Angie Blankenship and Tommy Davis. Im trying to put a list together of notable figures and state so this helps. Thanks.

14. Gib

Gib Crusader

yes, one could probably add to the list those missing that used be present and known by public scientologists like those folks in the hole, I'd list them but don't know how to spell their names, Gillotine LaServe , Heber Jenzten, Shelly etc for example.

I actually used to write letters to Gillotine LaServe and he wrote back, he was ED Int. Then all of the sudden he never wrote back, probably was the time he went into the hole but I had no clue, only now am I realizing this.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  15. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

I think that Mick Wenlock should be added to the list.

16. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Ron Miscavige Jr.
    Bitty Miscavige
    Sarah Blythe Mortland
    Jim Mortland
    Mariette Lindsteen
    Jeff Hawkins
    Myles Mellor
    Bill Franks

17. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

This is going to be a very, very, very long list! LOL

Add to the above (whether SO or just "elite senior Scn executives") all of the Ideal OTs who worked at Ideal Scene at "Old St. Hill", the most perfectly upstat org that ever existed! That list also demonstrates that Scientology ethics and justice policies are even-handedly applies to all beings--since about 80% or more of those Ideal OT staff were later Declared SP.

There are so many other blown SO members--for example who can forget Scientology's brilliant (former) international spokesperson Tommy Davis!?! His Operating Buffoonery was so damaging to the cult's precious "PR" that after he blew, the COS completely gave up on even having a trained, OT Scientology spokesperson--instead hiring Monique Yingling, a transparently lying wog tax attorney with countless nervous ticks and creepy eye blinking tells.

Recruiting Yingling effectively and forever proves the point that senior Scn management does not actually believe the tech works or that OTs are OT.

18. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

COB Communicator?

19. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

You mean....Shelly?

Isn't she still on post at a remote SO outpost?

One thing Shelly doesn't know is that if she blew, there would probably be a guaranteed half-million dollar (or more) CASH ADVANCE for writing her tell-all story.

I would imagine that what she knows about Miscavige would stun even the most hardened whistleblowers & critics.

I'd buy that book in a nano-second.

20. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

Hana Eltringham and Bill Robertson - both Deputy Commodore.

Pat Broeker.
    Terri Gamboa.
    Lois Reisdorf.
    Gerry Armstrong.
    Vicky Aznaran.