How many managment execs have left the sea org?

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Thetaman, Jan 31, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Alphabetically....

Gerry Armstrong
    Vicki Aznaran
    Angie Blankenship
    Pat Broeker
    Debbie Cook
    Karen De la Carriere
    Tommy Davis
    Tom DeVocht
    Hana Eltringham
    Bill Franks
    Terry Gamboa
    Jeff Hawkins
    Claire Headley
    Marc Headley
    Mary Sue Hubbard
    Quentin Hubbard
    Marietta Lindsteen
    Nancy Many
    Michael Maurer
    David Mayo
    Myles Mellor
    Bitty Miscavige
    Jenna Miscavige
    Ron Miscavige Jr.
    Ron Miscavige Sr.
    Gary Morehead
    Jim Mortland
    Sarah Blythe Mortland
    Matt Pesch
    Steve Pfauth
    Jessie Prince
    Marty Rathbun
    Lois Reisdorf
    Claire Reppen
    Mike Rinder
    Amy Scobee
    Jeff Walker
    Mick Wenlock

I'm sure there's more, and this list now includes people who may not have been management, but still big name or big influence. Feel free to add/edit. I know this is missing tons of names that don't spring to mind.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Good list so far!

We could then add to that all the famous "tech terminals" that were auditing and c/sing on the Apollo, at Flag and Int. Like David Mayo, senior c/s international who Hubbard made his tech heir. That didn't last too long.

How about all the other legendary Class XIIs? Jeff Walker, Michael Mauer and many others? They all blew. If Karen is reading this she will easily be able to list out the others...

And there are all the FLAG c/ses and auditors who delivered those billions of dollars of auditing. Almost all of them blew too.

And the same for most of all the famous auditors and case supervisors at the AOs and St. Hills. Gone!

It seems that the longer one stays in scientology, the higher one trains, the higher OT level one attains, the more committed they are (i.e. billion years) THE MORE CRIMES THEY COMMIT AND THE MORE THEY BLOW.

Some kind of evil PC Paradox? LOL

3. Thetaman

Thetaman Patron

Wow guys, this is a great start!

I'm going to start putting together a database of all these people we can find and try and list out reasons for leaving. Show that to a Scientologist and it would be a big message.

4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Mary Sue Hubbard (deceased).

5. Thetaman

Thetaman Patron

Is there a place where these people's ranks and posts are listed.?

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Well if we're going there (Target II) I guess we would have more names to add. . .

Quentin Hubbard (blown/deceased) Class XII

7. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Dang! I had Mayo in the original list and my File Clerk dropped him out while alphabetizing. Stupid File Clerk! Lol

I added him back in along with the others. Thanks for catching.

8. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

The exact answer is a shit-ton. A shit-ton is about one fifth of a fuck-ton.

Also, a shit-ton is defined as almost everyone who was ever a management exec in the last 66 years.

Now you know. You're welcome.

9. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

True ... I almost didn't add Mary Sue to the list due to it being so long ago, but there are so many people around these days who may not know that she (hubbards wife and once the "Controller WW" and an SO member) was slung out of the SO (or did she leave voluntarily?) after spending time in gaol for the "Snow White" escapade.

Google it if you don't already know (not you HH ... lol).

:yes:

10. Gib

Gib Crusader

yes, that would great to add to each person. :thumbsup:

I wonder if DM's dog should be added to the list, supposedly Int Management had to salute the little fellow and I believe he may have had a uniform on, I think it's explained somewhere in Marty's blog.

11. Thetaman

Thetaman Patron

Working on putting that list together now

12. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Goldenrod SP

If we're including notable people, not just management then there is:

Ken Urquhart (LRH's butler). He recently started a blog.

Roanne Leake (LRH's granddaughter) - escaped from Int. Base just after Ronnie Miscavige Sr.

13. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I'd have to add Yvonne.