How Scientology’s mental health ideas end up enabling the worst compulsions

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, May 3, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

How Scientology’s mental health ideas end up enabling the worst compulsions

Chris Shelton and Sunny Pereira — two longtime former Sea Org members who really know the subject — today wrap up a series of discussions they’ve put together about Scientology and mental health.

“Scientology’s Introspection Rundown was L. Ron Hubbard’s supposed ‘cure’ for psychosis — his words,” Chris tells us. “This is a [...]

[​IMG]

[.......]

Continue reading...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  2. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Anybody I ever saw that was on the Introspection Rundown really scared me......it appeared that they were being weakened and torn down somehow. It appeared that they could no longer cope with life while on the Rundown,.....I never saw the end of their auditing, so I don't know what happened to any of them. They just sort of disappeared out of my life. But what I did witness seemed that the people I knew who seemed happy before, were horribly introverted and looked awfully worried and frightened after they got into the rundown. In the early 70's at ASHO the Reg told me that I'd been C/Sed for it and wanted me to pay for it. I refused....I just had a gut feeling that it was dangerous. It felt to me like the road to insanity. They didn't make me do it. Even when I think of it now, it gives me the willies. I'm so glad I had the intuition to stay away from it.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List