What's new

How to delete account

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your acoount will automatically be deleted when you Sea-Org-contract has been expired.... approx in 1 Billion years. ;)

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Emma is not online all the time. Sometimes she has other things going on.

Be patient, she will get back to you.

As a point of curiosity, why do you need to delete the account? Most people simply stop posting and we never hear from them again.

dennis.K

Emma still hasn't responded. I think she has abandoned her admin position.

deleting account is my personal preference

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
What is this, some kind of low key passive-aggressive rage-quit?

Why not just stop coming here and above all stop posting here?

Instead, you use this forum to attack Emma. Quit it.

Just quit it.

Go somewhere else and drool.

dennis.K

cool down and relax. I think my post triggered some serious psychiatric disorder you have. Hopefully Emma will be back soon.

Don't be so serious in such small things

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
What is this, some kind of low key passive-aggressive rage-quit?

Why not just stop coming here and above all stop posting here?

Instead, you use this forum to attack Emma. Quit it.

Just quit it.

Go somewhere else and drool.
I guess brown nosing people only works if they've logged in.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
cool down and relax. I think my post triggered some serious psychiatric disorder you have. Hopefully Emma will be back soon.

Don't be so serious in such small things
You have to understand some who troll here are entirely disgusted with themselves and what little is left to live for since their lives were systematically ruined by their Scientology experience and really only come here to piss upon others who they seek to hang blame upon for their entire nightmare they can't face. There are some worthwhile people who post here though. Hang it up if you must but that's my 2cents.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm.... this sounds really serious upset.... let's see..... has there been an earlier similar incident where you first joined a group and later you didn't want to be a part of it ?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Guys, how to delete account?

Thanks
Dennis

Possibly helpful information. . .

Originally Posted by Marshall Applewhite

Marshall_Applewhite.jpg
Shouldn't we all wait and delete our accounts together?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
You have to understand some who troll here are entirely disgusted with themselves and what little is left to live for since their lives were systematically ruined by their Scientology experience and really only come here to piss upon others who they seek to hang blame upon for their entire nightmare they can't face. There are some worthwhile people who post here though. Hang it up if you must but that's my 2cents. Fill out your personal information with lies to throw people off so no one will know it's you if your concerned about reprisals from the cult.

guanoloco

As-Wased
OK, let's make this Standard, people!

GO IN
WENT IN
PUT IN
INTERIORIZED INTO SOMETHING
WANT TO GO IN
CAN’T GET IN
KICKED OUT OF SPACES
CAN’T GO IN
BEING TRAPPED