What's new

How Was Your Service at Flag? (Facebook Wants to Know)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
There is a Facebook page where you can post your reviews of Flag over here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Church-of-Scientology-Flag-Service-Organization-Inc/120429097972898

Presently Flag has a 4.4 rating (out of 5).

Given that the Church of Scientology claims to have 12 million members it's a bit odd that only 76 of them have given a rating to Flag on Facebook, which has a global rank of #2 for internet traffic.

Where's the other 11,999,924 members? :unsure:

I figured that we could assist them by posting some reviews there ourselves. :coolwink:

I posted a comment in response to someone's review and it disappeared in a few minutes. Is this a moderated page? :unsure:

I then typed a different comment to the same person and this time took a screen shot in case it disappears once again. Here's my comment:

FSO_zps6829863b.jpg

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: How Was Your Service at FSO (Flag Service Organization)? Post Your Review Here.

OK, it's been 4 minutes now since I posted and my comment is still up there. :)

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: How Was Your Service at FSO (Flag Service Organization)? Post Your Review Here.

i will just never forget the guy that was in a big fight with his business partner in the uk.
claimed his partner was ripping him off, but i don't really know the full story.
anyway, the partner was trying to take all the company money, so this guy put his tens of thousands on account at flag.
his attitude was, if the british courts want to seize the cash, let them try to get it away from flag.

(hint; the courts never managed to seize the cash.)

however, they did hold the guy hostage until his life back in the uk was for all intents and purposes, destroyed.

he called flag, the luxury prison.

wot an sp! lol.

my own experience. class twelve auditing from a woman who made me feel like a criminal. one thousand dollars an hour. all the while, i was justifying to myself, "wow, i hate this auditing, but i guess we're eventually going to discover my heavy duty crimes that are occluded by my case."

heh.

Leland

Crusader

Ok Type4, my comment has been up a few minutes.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Ok Type4, my comment has been up a few minutes.

Apparently this page is not moderated, but for whatever reason my original comment vanished after I attempted to edit it.

One can also just rate FSO on that page by choosing from 1 to 5 stars and you have some control over who sees your rating as well.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

Great job Larry!!

That's awesome.

You might just have the next generation of Black Rob's thread!

Keep posting their lies live on the thread!

:thumbsup:

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon

Thanks for that pointer to that Facebook page - I just put in my one-star review with matching comment.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

I agree this is the best church I have ever. been . you can get knowledge and QUESTIONS about live get answered

Although from the first comment on the page spelling questions are apparently still not answered.

betskand

Patron with Honors

OK, it's been 4 minutes now since I posted and my comment is still up there. :)

Type4,

Even if I hated your posts (which I don't! I really like them!) I would fall in love with you because of your new avatar.

:biglove:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Type4,

Even if I hated your posts (which I don't! I really like them!) I would fall in love with you because of your new avatar.

:biglove:

Feeling squirrelly? :biggrin:

The squirrel in my avatar is actually a genuine squirrel, and she really does dress up as a sailor as well as in many other costumes.

Here's a bigger version of the picture I used for my avatar:

sugar_zps973d9643.jpg

Snipped from her website:

Sugar Bush Squirrel is a real, live Eastern Gray Squirrel who is owned and photographed by Ms. Kelly Foxton. Rescued, as a baby in her nest, from a tree which was being cut down, she is now living the 'good life' with Kelly in Boca Raton, Florida. A small, lime-green parrot, named Rio, is her big sister and constant companion.

Being an International Superstar and The World's Most Photographed Squirrel, Sugar Bush loves to dress up, and has over 3,000 outfits with matching hats and accessories. Sugar Bush Squirrel has her own, posh studio with an elaborate stage and thousands of stage props, and has posed for over 5,000 photos since her modeling career began.

As News Anchor of SNN-The Squirrel News Network, she has turned the catch phrase, 'you've been squirreled' into an overnight success. It is fast becoming her very own, international, household expression.

<snip>

http://www.sugarbushsquirrel.com/

FoTi

Crusader
I thought the services at Flag sucked....but one can't say anything about it while there or else they will never let one go home as long as one is unsatisfied with the service, which means that they will suck more money out of you for more auditing to try to get you to a point where you are happy with your experience at Flag, which wasn't going to happen,.....so I learned, after complaining a few times, to keep my mouth shut about it and get through what I had to get through so that I could get the hell out of there. It's a trap where they will try to suck as much money out of you as they can before they will ever let you go home.....and you have to write a success story about your services there before they will ever let you go. It's a mind control con game.

guanoloco

As-Wased
My Flag experience was the worst service experience in Scientology. It was criminal exchange where I paid for this and they gave me that...it's better to burn out than to fade away....my, my, hey, hey...

Also, it's the apex service org. I got the hell out of there and never did another service anywhere. Flag was my exodus to Scientology...I'm only sorry I never went sooner because up to then I believed the Events and thought Scientology was expanding... just not in the regions I was familiar with...I thought Out-Int Management had a grasp on reality. After experiencing the tech Mecca I knew there was no hope.

Flag was totally and only concerned about Flag and the fact that there were customers there was merely dev-t.

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious

Feeling squirrelly? :biggrin:

The squirrel in my avatar is actually a genuine squirrel, and she really does dress up as a sailor as well as in many other costumes.

No,really thanks very much. What am I going to say when I turn up a half hour late for work this morning? 'I'm sorry I'm late, I have been looking at pictures of Sugar Bush Squirrel in a variety of different costumes and situations'.....

marjiking

Patron
oh i loved my services at flag loved how i would be forced to clean nasty dumpsters clean toilet bowls with bare hands oh and the courses love the end results unable to respond to jokes laugh when i should. the in abiltiy to express any facial emotions. that spacey blank look of a spirit broken. oh the the customer service of it's sea org members top notch raping and molestation love the hard hitting hands on techiques leaves helluva bruising. and the food gotta love the bread and butter served on some days the food poisoning i got a few times in 5 month span top quality service give em a 5 star in worst public service ever:biggrin::thumbsup:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I thought the services at Flag sucked....but one can't say anything about it while there or else they will never let one go home as long as one is unsatisfied with the service, which means that they will suck more money out of you for more auditing to try to get you to a point where you are happy with your experience at Flag, which wasn't going to happen,.....so I learned, after complaining a few times, to keep my mouth shut about it and get through what I had to get through so that I could get the hell out of there. It's a trap where they will try to suck as much money out of you as they can before they will ever let you go home.....and you have to write a success story about your services there before they will ever let you go. It's a mind control con game.

Yes what you say is true. It's kinda like when you go to the examiner after an auditing action or course. If you don't write a rave success story you will end up in the qualifications division or getting a review at more expense. Hubbard had everything worked out so that we were trapped. Die if you do, die if you don't. At least now that we are out we can take an honest critical viewpoint and make a statement.

stevethewog

Looks like the 'squirrel' joined the sea org.... you know 'they' (Captain David Slappy McSavage) doesn't like squirrels!:duh:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Looks like the 'squirrel' joined the sea org.... you know 'they' (Captain David Slappy McSavage) doesn't like squirrels!:duh:

Remind yourself to always use David Miscavige's real name when you are calling him names or saying something derogatory. It will help Google with correctly indexing him.

Oh, and did I say David Miscavige is a small midget?

:biggrin:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Remind yourself to always use David Miscavige's real name when you are calling him names or saying something derogatory. It will help Google with correctly indexing him.

Oh, and did I say David Miscavige is a small midget?

:biggrin:

I beg to differ...

The term "the asthmatic dwarf" returns David Miscavige on the first page of google....