How Was Your Service at Flag? (Facebook Wants to Know)

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Type4_PTS, May 18, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Banned

I beg to differ...

The term "the asthmatic dwarf" returns David Miscavige on the first page of google....

along with this image:

[​IMG]

2. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

^^^^^^^

It's a good thing I saved a copy of my comment above. It's gone now off Facebook. :ohmy: :wtf:

4. Type4_PTS

Since my comment on FB got nuked and I saved a screen shot of it which I posted in the OP, I figured I'd post a link to my thread for any Facebook readers who may be interested. :coolwink:

We'll see how long THIS stays up. :unsure:

[​IMG]

5. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

So does "midget conman" :)

6. marjiking

marjiking Patron

lol 4. 18 people1 star only 85 people total reveiwed it

7. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Is Flag that stupid to ask for reviews? LOL

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  8. Knows

this is part of the scam of Scientology - the "success story":yes:

9. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

Posted! Overall rating at time of posting down to 4. :biggrin:

10. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

11. Type4_PTS

It looks like their rating slipped even further down but within the past month a number of 5 star ratings showed up for them so they are back up to a 4.

[​IMG]

I went and read some of the reviews and almost spit out my coffee when reading this one. :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

12. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Aaarrrgh! - That's precisely why we freak out!!!!

:nervous:

13. Type4_PTS

I clicked onto Flag's FB page this morning and it appears they disabled the ratings and reviews for Flag, as I don't see ANY at all.

I do see ratings on Yelp though, in case anyone would like to leave one. :coolwink:
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/church-of-scientology-flag-service-organization-clearwater

Here's an excerpt of one of their current reviews:

14. Knows

Have we made mistakes in the past?

Well, yes - Wogs call them CRIMES and they go to PRISON for them.

15. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

Hilarious. :p I can't decide whether that's genuine or some edgy joke...
    (Maybe someone can clarify...)

16. Type4_PTS

I read the entire review that that is excerpted from and it seems completely genuine to me, and something that a scientologist would write. :yes:

FSO (Flag Service Org) presently has a very good rating on Yelp, 4 1/2 out of 5 star rating.

Anyone who has their own experience at Flag is free to leave a rating and review.

They've only got 12 reviews there total at Yelp which is kind of surprising given the 12 million scientologists on the planet and Flag is their "mecca". :coolwink:

So any reviews those of us who had a bad experience there might leave could have a big impact on their rating.

17. Type4_PTS

I just left my review and that knocked down their rating to four stars. Here is what I said:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  18. Type4_PTS

I got an email today from Yelp letting me know they removed my review as it contained a violation of their guidelines. (some information that was second hand).

A couple other reviews also were removed as they were down to 10 reviews from 13.

I reposted my review I'm hoping they'll like better:

19. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

You don't think it had to do with OSA reading your post and spewing coffee on their monitors, and burning up the phone lines getting Yelp to ditch the review, do you?

Mimsey

20. Type4_PTS

LOL, no doubt that someone complained about it; I suspect the part of my original review where I referenced Leah Remini and Mike Rinder bothered them most.