Hry guys, it's me! I just want to tell you something.

Discussion in 'Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes' started by Tom Cruise, Feb 18, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mystic

Mystic Banned

Tom Cruised

The first TC movie I ever attended was Color of Money. Between his poor acting and the story line, I walked out of the movie. Then came along Topass Muddafkn Gun...booooRing. This new gaeyfag flick o' hiz iz just a clam PR bullshit line to troll the good people of Deutschland.

2. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Odds Are, Therefore I Am, I Think. Goody Gum Drops

I saw you on Jimmy Fallon's late night show the other night and was fascinated by your repeating yourself just after sitting down in saying twice "I'm kind of slow on picking up on things", scanning the audience for their reaction and then forcing it in again while Fallon was busy trying to 8-c the conversation in another direction according to his agenda.
    It was clear to me that you were very intent on conveying something with that statement.
    It occurred to me that you were referring to being quite late in picking up on the true nature of your "church".
    What else could you have been referring to that would have been worth mentioning in that manner?
    I knew that your self importance button would never allow for your being forbidden to read what's been disclosed online and especially on this website about perhaps your former "church" like a mere commoner.
    I mean, you're Tom Cruise, who the fuck are they?
    Good for you!
    Better late than never!
    Join the party!
    As I've said many times, it's a lot more fun getting out than it ever was staying in.

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

Relax Dagwood....he's just making the rounds to promote his newest movie.

The PR machine to promote the movie is at work. Millions will be spent to promote a movie like this...maybe 10s of millions.

edited; WoW, this is an old thread.

And...my shift key just stopped working...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  4. DagwoodGum

Yeah, I know. I used the thread as it's the one I got when I did a search on his name, like he would. He won't listen to their efforts to thwart his access to the vastness of collective thought on Scio as has been compiled here and similar sites elsewhere unless he's a total nimrod.
    Curiosity will get him to sneak a peek, just like the rest of us.

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

Cool, I hadn't thought of that...

Tom Cruise.png

6. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

That'll cost him.

7. DagwoodGum

True but I'm sure it occurs to him that they can't hit him with a bill that he can't easily afford, unlike virtually everyone else.
    Plus, as the last decade or so has come and gone, it may now occur to him that he didn't get nearly what he'd thought he had for his money to this point anyway.
    OT? Clear? As compared to what?

8. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

The new MI flick got a great review in the Chronicle. Sixth entry in the franchise and I haven't seen any of them but it was such a strong review I might check it out...

9. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I don't especially like the series but 15 or so publications
    on their advert gave it a 5 star review. Might see this one.