Hubbard vindicated . . . hold on to your emeters!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by ILove2Lurk, Oct 27, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

From all of the references posted in this thread it would seem that plants have feelings and can be audited or possibly otherwise counselled and brought up tone.

Here is a plant that I would like to see the people in Colorado or Washington work with:

images.jpg

Imagine the possibilities if you got this girl through her OT 8.

2. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

Well, I sent mine off to do the Clearing Course, and when it came back it could play my guitar!

(Yes, it's a Strat - yes, they're EMG pickups :biggrin:)

[​IMG]

stratbush.jpg

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  3. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Now that right there is enough to get Tommy Chong (of Cheech and Chong fame) doing the student hat so that he can train up to be an auditor. There may also be a large influx of new people in from the states of Washington and Colorado.

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Maybe, maybe not. Per the article at http://www.horticapublications.com/article-116.html, Sir Jagadis C. Bose was wiring up plants to a galvanometer by 1900. Someone may have told Hubbard about it before 1959, or he may have read about it. It was probably his original idea to make a big song and dance about it, though. :)

Paul

5. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

Woman records unique voice of sunflower—it sounds like music from other dimension

http://en.goodtimes.my/2018/09/21/w...er-it-sounds-like-music-from-other-dimension/

6. strativarius

7. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

Here's another site : Science/Tech
    Scientists Confirm that Plants Talk and Listen To Each Other, Communication Crucial for Survival. You can also find out on this site what happens when you hold in a fart. https://www.medicaldaily.com/scient...h-other-communication-crucial-survival-240775

8. strativarius

I wasn't really rubbishing the concept of plants 'communicating' in some way, I just found the article so badly organised and written I had to say something.

BTW, I never hold farts in, I tell 'em to get out and walk.

9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Good thinking, Strattie . . . that way you can avoid following in their footsteps!
    Personally, I'd always told mine to get out and flutter:p and find it entertaining to watch facial expressions. . .

10. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

Hubs also worked with cucumbers.

Sparks can fly when an Operating Tomato encounters an Operating Cucumber

11. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

I think it's the cucumbers that worked out Hubtard. :p