What's new

Ideas for 15 March Pickets

Div6

Crusader
We have the opportunity to build on the momentum created by the unprecedented picketing of over 90 CoS locations in one day. VWD to ALL on this historic action. Now it is time to focus the message and impinge even more.

1. Free Stress Test setups at pickets. These can be Freezone, or even just Southpark "Test your thetan levels." We can have special questions for staff as well.

2. Unopened bottles of rum as gifts to LRH on his BDay.

3. Alanzo's These's nailed to the door of each Org, ie:

1. End Forced Abortions in the Sea Org

2. Stop Destroying Families through the Despicable Practice of Enforced Disconnection

3. Restore the Right of the Freedom of Speech for all Scientologists

4. Remove David Miscavage and replace him with someone who will follow the Creed of the Church of Scientology.

5. Provide medical, dental and retirement benefits to Sea Org employees
6. File proper withholding on staff pay
7. Employ properly credentialed medical staff wherever Purifs are delivered
8. Refer clinically depressed, psychotic or suicidal PCs to medical facilities including psychiatry.​

4. Signs for Pauls Robot Auditor promoting his URL....

5. Amnesty for current staff.

.......?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
We have the opportunity to build on the momentum created by the unprecedented picketing of over 90 CoS locations in one day. VWD to ALL on this historic action. Now it is time to focus the message and impinge even more.

4. Signs for Pauls Robot Auditor promoting his URL....

Exactemente!

I've been thinking about it. Stuff like "(Google) Paul's Robot Auditor does it for free, not $350 an hour!" so the viewer gets the idea to google "Paul's Robot Auditor". Use different colours for the word "Google" and "Paul's Robot Auditor".

Trying to get the message across without too many letters, like the additional www.paulsrobot.com. :)

It probably won't mean much to Anonymous, though.

Paul

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
I thought wearing suits was a really nice touch. Breaks the mental circuitry the church is trying to build up about the character of the anon group.

Yes, lots of links on flyers and posters.

Focus especially on Washington DC because the CofS thinks it can influence Congress and Embassies from there. (I spent over $900 to have LRH videos sent to embassies -- now I'm backpeddalling as fast as I can).

The DC church is right next to the subway too, great location for passing out tons of flyers. Overall tone level in that part of town -- conservative, especially coming off the subway station.

Also Round Robin protesting --- schedule daily protests of a few people every day (or every weekend) passing out flyers. (Forget this idea if one has to file too many papers with the government.) This is called Chinese drip torture.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think those 8 points are really it.

As long as they do those things, then I personally, have nothing left to criticize of the Church of Scientology.

To me, they will no longer be a destructive totalitarian cult if they make those 8 reforms.

So, let's see them again:

1. End Forced Abortions in the Sea Org

2. Stop Destroying Families through the Despicable Practice of Enforced Disconnection

3. Restore the Right of the Freedom of Speech for all Scientologists

4. Remove David Miscavage and replace him with someone who will follow the Creed of the Church of Scientology.

5. Provide medical, dental and retirement benefits to Sea Org employees

6. File proper withholding on staff pay

7. Employ properly credentialed medical staff wherever Purifs are delivered

8. Refer clinically depressed, psychotic or suicidal PCs to medical facilities including psychiatry.

9. Open all the books to public scrutiny

Any additions or refinements?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I don't think they will ever comply with the last one. No game.

The psychiatric bogey man is simply a totalitarian technology of control that Hubbard used to instill phobias in his followers.

They can drop it and quit terrorizing their members.

And, like I said, if they did no. 8, they would no longer be a cult and I can go home with no need to worry about them suppressing Scientologists, or keeping anyone from getting the care they need.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Right. Besides, someone should be keeping the pill pushers in check, IMHO.

I agree, too. But the abuses of psychiatry have nothing to do with the abuses of Scientology. They can find ethical practitioners in psychiatry and they can grow up, become part of the society and work with them.

It's high time they did.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Any additions or refinements?

I would suggest more on the staff welfare side of things, like being allowed to sleep enough most nights; cutting out the yelling and inval; maybe even some pay; regular personnel enhancement like auditing and training, even if the auditing is a co-audit. Nothing extreme--just what it says in the publicly-accessible OEC vols. :)

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I would suggest more on the staff welfare side of things, like being allowed to sleep enough most nights; cutting out the yelling and inval; maybe even some pay; regular personnel enhancement like auditing and training, even if the auditing is a co-audit. Nothing extreme--just what it says in the publicly-accessible OEC vols. :)

Paul

totally agreed, Paul.

That would fall under No. 5. Maybe it can be re-written to include that.

Div6

Crusader
5. Provide medical, dental and retirement benefits to Sea Org employees. Deliver staff enhancement as agreed upon in the staff covenants, with the establishment of staff training as a priority. Provide co-audits for staff to get their auditing on a routine basis. Respect the basic needs of staff re: food and sleep so that they are sessionable/studentable every day. Properly report staff wages and withholding to appropriate government agencies, and to the staff themselves. Establisth 401k/profit sharing systems so that staff are rewarded for their positive production, and motivated on an on-going basis to create their products in quantity, with quality and viability.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
I want to steer away from offering free personality tests. Especially if their aims are not genuine (e.x: South Park). We (anonymous) are not out to mock the beliefs and practices of the Church of Scientology - only it's corporate structure and management practices (read: abuses). Good suggestion though - if we were trying to be super serious about this, that'd definitely be something I'd want to.

A couple of ideas I've come up with:
  • Sea Organization and the existence of it.
  • Office of Special Affairs and the existence of it.
  • Elli Perkins - this is my personal favorite choice; CO$ made a point yesterday to tell how good they are at keeping families together and how healthy they keep their members - I think they brought up now it needs to be busted wide open.
  • L Ron is gone but the con goes on.