What's new

if disconnection were ended, how would it happen?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Getting back to the subject of the thread...

IMO, disconnection cannot and will not ever be ended.

It may be suspended for some time for PR reasons if there's enough heat on the CoS but would be put back in gradually as soon as possible.

The CoS can only continue to operate as they do by keeping their members in a bubble with the flow of information between them and other members and/or the outside world very tightly controlled.

Members cannot be allowed to freely communicate with non-scientologists because they would end up leaving in droves and the CoS membership would quickly disappear.

Really, even the "good roads, fair weather" handling as part of the SP/PTS "tech" is kind of a partial disconnection. The Scientologist is allowed to communicate with his family member or friend who is expressing antagonism towards scientology but isn't allowed to actually consider any of the criticism expressed. He cannot have a genuine conversation. So even though the communication isn't totally cut it can still result in damage to relationships with his friends and family who are concerned for and attempting to help the scientologist. I know this from first hand experience! :yes:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've not seen such a list if it exists. I saw a previous thread here on ESMB on Kha Khan's where several members of the board back at that time said that they were made Kha Khan's, but I don't think anyone recent. But that thread is here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2826-Kha-Khan-Scam&highlight=khan

Given that Kha Khan's were part of an LRH policy on ethics I doubt that DM eliminated them completely, but who knows.

Anybody who's been in recently have any knowledge of this?

Here's one post from that previous thread I mentioned:

Short but excellent thread - thanks!

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
" Quote Originally Posted by DartSmohen View Post

I was made Kha Khan.

It made no difference to my comev(s) and declare(s)

DS "

Like everything else in the cult, it depended on the day of the week & just who was reading which policy in that moment.

I know of an instance where a KK was issued by LRH mid a comm ev that was headed for a certain declare - and it was ended & the person walked.
Same person later got a lower condition due to " KK status " where other would have been fried.

On the other hand, I saw good people with a KK status get shredded like trash.

Not even the much vaulted KK was immune to the whims of who ever happen to be the senior - that day.

No one was immune from getting screwed by the cult - well, or in many instances raped by the cult.

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
"
Like everything else in the cult, it depended on the day of the week & just who was reading which policy in that moment.

lol truer words have no been spoken on this subject. I can't count the number of times my stats were in affluence or power and it didn't make a fucking difference.

"Oh, i see your stats are up which is why you are not being assigned the condition, we just want you to take a look at what condition you are in and work that condition"- that would mean i would have to come up with the correct lower condition or I would have to "take another look"

Or one of my favs "Well you are not doing this as a staff member, you are doing this condition as a scientologist. Now what are your stats as a scientologist and how are those doing?"- Then the EO would just make a bunch of shit up, call it a "stat" and try to show me how i was in fact downstat.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
One of the other things that is becoming much much more common these days is flat out lying to the ethics officer ( in the cult that is a major oxymoron ) about disconnecting & then under the table staying connected.

&, of course, almost everyone still in knows fooling the fooking emeter ain't no big deal.

Gee, the cult is coming apart - that surely gladdens my black heart !

Oh, while visiting a friend I saw her " goldenrod " stapled at a 45 degree angle in the middle of her expensively framed OT8 cert - pretty much said it all.

JustSheila

Crusader
Thats awesome news, Gizmo! :happydance:

So the Still-Ins are not as intimidated by the emeter now? Can you say anything more about that? :begging: :drama: That is such an important way they control people. This is wonderful news!