What's new

In Remembrance of Hillary Holten may she Rest In Peace. #Scientology #Narconon

Patriot75

Patron
Today marks the one year anniversary of Hillary Holten's passing. Please keep Hillary and her entire family in you thoughts and prayers today. Why #narconon remains open for daily indoctrination is beyond me. For the sake of Kaysie, Gabe, Hillary, Stacy and the countless others; DO YOUR JOB #ODMHSAS.
RIP Hillary Holten

Words from a dear friend of Hillary's:

"Hillary Holten was one-of-a-kind. Beautiful, hilarious, outgoing, and intelligent are just a few of her many amazing qualities. Hillary was the funniest person I have ever met – she could make anyone laugh with ease. The only times I’ve laughed so incredibly hard I’ve cried were thanks to Hill. She was profound in that respect; a comic genius. Being her friend meant that you knew you could count on her to cheer you up when you were feeling down. Being around her was always interesting; hanging out with Hillary also meant you would never be bored. She was extremely creative as an artist and a storyteller. She could instantly make up the funniest stories or put a statement or observation in a (much funnier) way then you had ever thought of it before. Most times, a spot-on cartoon drawing would follow these hilarious statements, making us keel over in laughter. Her artist abilities were truly amazing. Hillary was also extremely intelligent. She always did extremely well scholastically even when she wasn’t trying. But one of the best traits Hillary had was her loyalty to her friends. She would always stick up for us, under any and all circumstances. She was always there for her friends whenever we needed her. If any of us had a crisis or emergency, Hillary was there in moments. I can’t even begin to explain some of the amazing times and beautiful memories I shared with Hillary, or else this would be at least one hundred pages.

Unfortunately, her life tragically ended before these traits could thrive into adulthood. Hillary had many personal struggles but was attempting to do the right thing by getting help and moving forward with her life. The fact that it was cut short as quickly as it was is disturbing. Hillary didn’t deserve to leave this world the way she did. Hillary deserved a second shot, especially with all she had overcome in her life. Hillary is truly irreplaceable and not a day goes by that she doesn’t cross my mind; when I think back on our adolescence I can’t help but laugh at all of the good times and her many hilarious Hillary-isms. She will be forever loved and forever missed.

Rest in peace Hill, I’ll love you forever." -Jack Long

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hillary entered this world on December 16th, 1990 and she passed on April 11, 2012.

Hillary passed at the hands of Scientology's Narconon Arrowhead in Oklahoma, along with many others.

"The only constant in our world is change; whether small, gradual, immediate or monumental, the earth rarely experiences long periods of stability. Looming like a dark cloud over the world and within our minds, war disease, natural disasters and suffering are always threats to our quality of life. These unavoidable tragedies cause fear in the minds and hearts of individuals and the global community. Religion and science helps us make sense of our existence our origin, happiness and suffering. Science emphasizes logical reasoning, but is limited when answering questions that go beyond the physical world. Religion provides answers when science does not through prayer and meditation. I feel all religions should be studied so people learn how to live respectfully, ethically, and happily. The core beliefs in different faiths help us live happily with one another and respect our environments."
-Hillary Holten 2011.

I find Hillary's thought provoking quote rather profound when you consider where she died.

[video=youtube_share;un9_xcutgDM]http://youtu.be/un9_xcutgDM[/video]

Patriot75

Patron
Re: I Remberance of Hillay Holten may see Rest In Peace. #Scientology #Narconon

ooppps typo on thread title. Can MOD request a change to "In Remembrance of Hillary Holten, may she Rest In Peace. #Scientology #Narconon"

TG1

Angelic Poster
Re: I Remberance of Hillay Holten may see Rest In Peace. #Scientology #Narconon

What a beautiful young woman Hillary Holten was. Her articulate and sensitive written words reflect the artistic, spiritual soul she must have been.

I'm not the soppy sort at all, but if her friends and family read these words, please know that reading her words above and seeing the images of her brought tears to my eyes for your loss.

I hope you find the peace you deserve. I hope Hillary's that legacy will live on in your hearts and that memories of her life will bring you happiness throughout the rest of your days.

Very best regards,

TG1

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
Awesome video. What a lovely woman.

I simply hope there is a beyond, where the beauty of existence does not end.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
what happened to her?

sorry

i missed the story

Young woman's parents file suit in Scientology-related rehab facility death
By JARREL WADE World Staff Writer on Aug 24, 2012, at 1:49 AM Updated on 8/24 at 5:15 AM

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.a...entology_related/20120824_11_a17_mcales753313

The lawsuit involving Holten is the first and only lawsuit filed since the investigation began, records show.

The suit, which lists Holten's parents, Matthew and Suzan Holten, as plaintiffs, alleges negligence by the organization for accepting Holten into their program given Holten's medical condition.

Holten's autopsy report has not yet been released by the state Medical Examiner's Office, the Holtens' attorney, Michael Atkinson, said.

"Plaintiffs contend that the agents, servants and employees of Narconon Arrowhead lacked sufficient training to properly evaluate and understand the serious nature of Hillary's condition," the lawsuit alleges.

Reason why she died at Narconon is probably here. (i.e. Narconon didn't know what they were really dealing with.)
Obituary:
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txccarro/People/H/Holten_Hillary.htm

Patriot75

Patron
A message from Hillary's father from last night:

Today,one year ago,my life changed,a part of me was gone and I pray every day for God to keep Hillary in his hands.I keep going on knowing that we will see her again,still the hardest part of going on in life.God Bless everyone for their thoughts and prayers.Hug your children as much as possible and whisper in their ear,"I love you soo much",because life really is to short,take it from someone who has been there.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Today,one year ago,my life changed,a part of me was gone and I pray every day for God to keep Hillary in his hands.I keep going on knowing that we will see her again,still the hardest part of going on in life.God Bless everyone for their thoughts and prayers.Hug your children as much as possible and whisper in their ear,"I love you soo much",because life really is to short,take it from someone who has been there.

:yes:

Patriot75

Patron
Young woman's parents file suit in Scientology-related rehab facility death
By JARREL WADE World Staff Writer on Aug 24, 2012, at 1:49 AM Updated on 8/24 at 5:15 AM

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.a...entology_related/20120824_11_a17_mcales753313

Reason why she died at Narconon is probably here. (i.e. Narconon didn't know what they were really dealing with.)
Obituary:
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txccarro/People/H/Holten_Hillary.htm

Hillary's medication were, IMO, withheld upon entering NN AH, like so many others. With her condition and NO meds she became very sick. She needed to be basically overdosed on steroids due to her condition, this never happened and she was found dead 2 days after entering NN AH.

On March 31, Hillary Holten “was admitted to the Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton, Texas, for numerous health related issues,” the lawsuit states. During her stay at Baylor, Hillary Holten tested positive for drugs, according to the lawsuit.

Matthew and Suzan Holten “began searching for a rehabilitation center in the hopes that she could obtain treatment for drug issues,” the lawsuit states.

In their search for a drug rehabilitation center, Hillary Holten’s parents came in contact with Narconon Arrowhead. The Holtens informed representatives from Narconon that their daughter “had a history of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, a condition which required the daily administration of Dexamethasone and in extreme circumstances, an injection of liquid cortisone,” the lawsuit states.

Representatives from Narconon allegedly informed the Holtens that the facility had “adequate staff, including RN’s and a Medical Director, who could properly manage Hillary’s serious medical condition,” the lawsuit continues.

On April 9, Hillary Holten was transported from the Baylor Medical Center to Narconon Arrowhead in Canadian. “After her arrival, Plaintiffs (the Holtens) received an email from Defendants (Narconon) promising they would ‘take good care’ of Hillary, and that she was ‘very blessed’ to have” them as parents, the lawsuit alleges.

On April 11, just two days after being admitted into Narconon for drug treatment, Hillary Holten died, the lawsuit states.

http://mcalesternews.com/breakingnews/x252487212/Yet-another-Narconon-lawsuit-under-way

Yes...my heart breaks for all of us who lost our loved ones. I believe with all my heart that the doors to this facility will be closed soon. Kaysie, Gabriel, Hillary, and Stacy are fighting along side of us.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Yes...my heart breaks for all of us who lost our loved ones. I believe with all my heart that the doors to this facility will be closed soon. Kaysie, Gabriel, Hillary, and Stacy are fighting along side of us.

Thank you so much for joining. and this posting this heartfelt message.

399320_529402827072570_279974827_n.jpg