In the Life of an ordinary woman.... the beginning

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by ozzie, Mar 28, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

As its "unwholesome" for me to publically state that I am a help point and relay help point for those leaving the SO , and to "unwholesomely" stick my phone no using my "unwholesome" real name( and I'm not ex-directory) into a public place where the, presumably " wholesome" OSA bots can see, I have a question.

Why dosn't the " wholesome " Veda put his real name and address and phone no here also so as to prevent ex SO members to be helped by
    " unwholesome" dilletantes like me?

2. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Here's a link I just saw today. It's from the International Freezone Association.

http://www.goldcenturypress.com/fr-jan06_issue1.pdf

From 'KSW', to L. Ron Hubbard-worship, to the attempted co-opting of the (pre-1986) words of (non-Freezoner) David Mayo, it's all there.

As I wrote, the Xenu-Bridge Freezone is at best a halfway house, at worst a means of recruiting people into the Xenu-tech fold.

How does it respond to criticism? With either "PR" or with "Attack."

And why not? They're Scientologists and followers of the "L. Ron Hubbard Philosophy."

3. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

You silly little sock puppet! You criticized me personally for the "unwholesome" act of standing up and letting it be known I'm willing to help people and in doing so make myself an OSA target.

And you do diddly squat anonymously!

You are the one doing PR and attacking!

When someone wants to escape the SO,

Who they gonna call?

We know its not Veda the pantywaist dilletante.

4. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

This thread is about a courageous women who is telling a very important story.

Please keep your name calling and spats off this thread.

5. Marie

Marie Patron

what she said....

6. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Bump for an amazing and heartbreaking story.
    Bless ya Ozzie.

7. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Thanks for writing this Ozzie and thanks for bumping this very important testimony, FTS.
    What a shocking story it is!!! :angry:

8. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Yes! ^^^ (man, couldn't say it better, angry to tears here :grouch:)

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

10. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

This is the first time I've read this thread, thanks for bumping. I knew Ozzie at Flag back then and she was always kind and helpful, someone I always respected and was pleased to see. Ozzie, that's an incredible story you told -- heartbreaking. I hope things are better for you now.

:bighug:

11. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks for bumping this thread.... not read it before and I'm just absolutely distressed for Ozzie that she had to endure such oppressive treatment by this so called religion...

Ozzie if you are reading this, cause it's been a few years since it was written, I would like to say I admire your strength, determination and bravery for telling your story. I'm shaking my head and angry at what I've just read. It certainly reignites the fire in my belly for holding this cult to account and to push forward for others still in including my girl Fiona so thank you.

Just like other 2nd, 3rd generation Scientologist, including my own kids, who not by choice, are indocrinated into the cult and then have the misfortune of joining the SO to have their rights eroded or ripped away all for the sake of 'saving the planet'.

How does a parent reconcile that in their mind? Just a question cause this weighs on my mind....

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  12. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

There are not the words to say what my Heart feels right now.

Since coming here nearly 2 years ago I have done a ton of reading of other folk’s stories. I don’t know how I missed this thread.

Every Member, every Lurker needs to read Ozzie’s words.

This story is more than precisely accurate...this story is raw truth.

This is a story that tells more than Ozzie’s story. This is a story that in one phrase or another, at one moment or another, tells the Story of all of Us.

This is a story that was lived and has been told with unfathomable Strength, Humility and Grace.

Thank you, Ozzie. May Peace Be With You.

Face :)

PS: “...they shall inherit the wind.”

13. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Hey Oz - didn't know you had written up your stuff.

Wowzer - always knew you were awesome. You were one of the people I liked the most in the SO, liked and respected.

Ordinary? Not to those who know you.

14. Not only that, but (regarding COS cult management abuses):

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind" Hosea 8:7, KJV

Much love to you Ozzie, I'm so glad that you survived it all, and that now you're free.

If you or your family members ever need help, just let us know...we are here for you! :)

15. Free to shine

Ozzie and I were youngsters together at Saint Hill. She is a lovely lady and when I read her story I just think... "there but for the grace of God..."

16. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

I was wonderin' if you're still in touch with her, hope so, she seems like a really good soul, and has endured a hell of alot, things that nobody should have to, ever.

:rose: & :cheers: to you All!

17. solo

solo Patron with Honors

Thank you Ozzie for your story. How are you doing now and how are your family? I would love an update, and so hope for a happy outcome.

Solo xxxx

18. Free to shine

19. Free to shine

Time for a :bump2:

20. Free to shine

:bump2: For newbies, lurkers and those who want to read this amazing thread again.