In Your Head, In Your Head, Zombie, Zombie

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Dotey OT, Jan 26, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Patron

It was my experience that over the years, I would ocassionally hear someone say "they want me to buy ten intensives", or "they want me to go to Flag", "they want me to jump off a cliff" or "they want me to ___________." Emphasize here that it's THEY.

And I really mean, man, it's noticeable. I brought this up to someone else that's been in and is now out, and they said they'd noticed the same thing. It's kinda weird.

What really caught my attention on these was that the person himself almost seemed more like a spectator to whatever he/she was talking about, or being asked to do, or being asked to pay for. Add to this, there wasn't any disdain or resistance to what was being asked, but some weird disconnect.

In more recent years, I thought that this became more frequent. And also I thought the people saying "they want me to ________ " seemed even more in a disconnect, like they were lost or something.

Has this been a standard thing over the history of this, whatever you want to call it?

I was in for almost 30 years, on org staff for 10, attested to clear, three L's, for whatever that's worth. Tech trained. Again, just to add this, for whatever it's worth.

Obvious that I must have said to someone "they want me to_______" as well. A few times. Well, maybe more than a few times.

2. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

Key pioint: "What really caught my attention on these was that the person himself almost seemed more like a spectator to whatever he/she was talking about, or being asked to do, or being asked to pay for"

3. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Yeah, I can recall hearing the "they want me to ...." as well. Must be a common thing.