Incredible String Band

Discussion in 'Scientology Celebrities' started by Veda, Mar 30, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lord Xenu

Lord Xenu Patron Meritorious

I would like to say something here folks..... I know that 'Hangman' and 'Wee Tam/Big Huge' are seen as finest moments from ISB but I would also say that some of the later stuff is quite incredible and IMHO 'Liquid Acrobat' is for me their finest moment and is a truly underestimated recording. Here's the opener;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojOBeSiD7wQ

2. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Here's a brand new interview, Ron Miscavige interviewing Brian Lambert:
    Where is Likky Mckechnie Lambert? Life After Scientology Episode 35

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I waited too long to be able to edit my post but should have added that they don't start talking about Likky until just before the 23:00 mark of this video.

4. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Sometime in the 1980s/90s we had a visitor at my org who was a female OT 7. I'm sure she said she was, or used to be, a manager of the Incredible String Band. She was British and didn't seem very old, maybe in her 30s. Does anyone know who this could have been?

5. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I remember once that Melanie Safka paid a visit to Auckland Org back in 77-78? She was doing a concert in NZ then.

Played a few tunes for the peeps there. Apparently they were not her usual style of stuff and made everyone promise not to tell.

I missed it all....

Bugger.

6. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I suspect that may have been Suzie Watson Taylor (RIP). She was married to Mike Heron at one stage and also worked for Island Records in London in the 70's on the promotional side.

7. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, that sounds right. Her name rings a bell. She seemed nice. Sorry to hear she died.