Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tech

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 10, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes continued use of Scientology Admin and Ethics tech, as well as conspiracy theories.

While perhaps not surprising given the fact he is a founding member of Milestone Two, Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes the continued use of Scientology Admin and Ethics Tech. Perhaps marginally more surprising, he also promotes conspiracy theories.

From the South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm:

Group Engram
    https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/group-engram/
    Excerpts:
    EDITED TO ADD:

Conceptually related thread: Recruiting for the religious order of the Church of Scientology, The Sea Organization
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...he-Church-of-Scientology-The-Sea-Organization

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  2. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tec

Why is the conspiracy theory part surprising? Someone who has turned off critical thinking for so long as to remain in the cult, and then remain an independent $cientologist after realizing the cult is full of shit, has an impairment, induced or native, in critical thinking capacity.

That is fertile ground for conspiracy theories.

One hopes that the critical thinking faculties will return with time, but the longer one remains an Independent, the less likely that becomes.

3. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Re: Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tec

Conspiracy theories are widely believed. However Hubbard was "source" for many. Psyches,
    wholetrack psyches, 4th invader force, 5th invader force. I expect there were 3 earlier invader
    forces. Marcabians, implanters, wholetrack implanters, between lives implanters, communists,
    international bankers [correct item], and then there are SPs. Probably not a complete list.

4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

5. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Nada Da Doo Ron Jon

Or it can similarly impair one's critical thinking especially the ability to connect the dots and deduce where and by whom they are being lied to now when they've been conditioned to overlook a bazillion red flags and blindly stay in with nary a thought nor the ability to further extrapolate that a fat pot of lies would tend to indicate that the source cannot be trusted to ever come clean with you. It works both ways. Once you become accustomed to that handsome ostrich hat and those nifty horse blinkers... it's hard to take them off.

6. kate8024

kate8024 -deleted-

-deleted-

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  7. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

"Pattern Recognition"...that rings a bell! Nice read, too! :yes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_Recognition_(novel)

8. kate8024

kate8024 -deleted-

-deleted-

9. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

IMO, organizational technology is a bit of a joke. I like an organization board, I like the concept of "hat" training, given that it is really effective methods to get something done that needs to be done for the business to work, etc. I also like the "Admin Scale". That being said, the rest of it seems like a lot of bells and whistles that are unnecessary and Byzantine, mostly to create the culture of Scientology. If the organization has a useful purpose and people want its products or services, all that is needed is a little planning and execution. Most of Scientology policy seems to exist to STOP people from executing and delivering services (never mind their value).

10. jea-su

jea-su Patron

You are a fantastic writer. I doubt you believe what you write. But look at these videos, pose, digest it and than ask to yourself does it apply to me? Does it apply to US? EU? Russia? Bull sh...it is just a conspiracy theory. Income Tax, war, and ….. those are just conspiracy theories. Are they. Please wake up that is the reason why Scientology and Scientologist are being utterly separated from each other and we are discussing about the non workability of the Tech, DM, LRH, Mayo and whoever. The test is simple. Are those man and woman blathering in this blog helping you to be more confident, stable and improve conditions in your life? If they don't why? [QUOTE/] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7Hobd_k [/QUOTE]

11. kate8024

kate8024 -deleted-

-deleted-

12. kate8024

kate8024 -deleted-

-deleted-

13. DagwoodGum

So does this apply to your incessant curiosity about getting involved in an organization that was all about solving the effects of supposed inter-galactic conspiracies? Actually, I'm glad for your post as it just hit me that this is a reason for some over the top bitterness of some ex's towards "conspiracy theorists". Some are still fighting with their prior selves over ever having gotten into Scientology in the first place. "Oh, if only I hadn't believed such a nut job conspiracy theorist..." But some conspiracy awareness's are quite sane and built upon real science so be careful of the box you build around yourself with your choice of words. You'd have to actually research which "conspiracies theories" are well founded and in many cases believed by knowledgeable parties vs. the ones generated and believed by outlandish dim witted kooks like you often case find in cults and politics. I wonder if any "conspiracy theorists" took a stand against Hitler and were ridiculed so much they lost their livelihoods if not lives over it in the early 1940's? Same has happened here since 911.
    SCIENTOLOGY INCARCERATES WITH WORDS.

14. kate8024

kate8024 -deleted-

-deleted-

15. jea-su

jea-su Patron

I am looking what is being reported in this forum. I am comparing it with my own experience and wins within Scientology. The only conclusion I came up with is that very few of you have really grasped what Scientology is all about. It seams that basic like ARC, Understanding, Self Determinism, Think for Yourself , Data Analysis, Ethics conditions, Postulate, Games etc. are not applied but Scientology is a scam. It seams that all the bad things that are happening around us are coincidental and not created. Bad things ? Those are only conspiracy theories :thumbsup:

16. DagwoodGum

All depends on what you mean by "ability". Have you considered that in many cases it is not at all their lack of "ability" to critcally analyze those patterns but that they lack the necessary data as it's being witheld? This is the anatomy of a lie we're really discussing. You might lie to me or I you and we'd both know it was a lie on many levels but being that we can't be everywhere at once and witness everything in the first hand, we still wont know what WAS true, only what was untrue. With conspiracies we are merely dealing with a multitude of liars so it becomes all the more impossible in many cases to ever really know what was true, only what was not.

17. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

While there is some truth in what you say, the inability to think critically can cause an individual to fail to see actual conspiracies.

It works both ways.

One who is impaired (for whatever reason) can see conspiracies that aren't there or fail to see conspiracies that are.

18. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Suggestion:

Go to the New Members Introduction section - toward the top of the MB - and start a thread introducing yourself, and describing your experiences and wins within Scientology. :)

19. kate8024

kate8024 -deleted-

-deleted-

20. DagwoodGum

Actually the more I've read about pattern recognition the more reminded I am of Hubbard's descriptions of the "reactive mind". Or is this my pattern recognition kicking in? I don't know if likening one's mind to a computer model proved to be workable in Scientology as one doesn't think in binary digits or his A=A=A either. Then we found out that we'd been mocking up our own reactive minds all along (since reading Dianetics apparently).