What's new

Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tech

kate8024

-deleted-
Re: Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tec

-deleted-

Last edited:

kate8024

-deleted-
Re: Independent Scientologist Mark Shreffler promotes use of COS Admin abd Ethics Tec

-deleted-

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

As I've stated before - if that happens and they declare me then its no skin off my back. In the meantime I'll take my chances and exercise a reasonable amount of care.

OK, well I've not been doing much reading on the board recently and didn't see what you stated before, but did see you just state:

I don't do auditing in the church so I'm not subject to sec checks.

It's false.

But don't take my word. :no:

Check with your local Ethics Officer. :thumbsup:

kate8024

-deleted-

-deleted-

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Originally Posted by kate8024
Do you mean the possibility of reform? If so it is an interesting subject to me but not one I generally mention here unless I'm asked and even then I tend just to leave it at "I believe its still possible". It's certainly not something I constantly bring up on my own. I certainly don't advocate anyone else doing what I'm doing. If they want to it's their decision but I would never suggest that anyone else do it (unless maybe I'm talking to a currently very-in Scientologist as I'd rather them either start working toward reform (even if only in very small ways) or leave than stay in their current state - but still that's their choice ultimately).

If I can get one or two Scientologists that are in the church to read Going Clear or Scientology: History of a New Religion with an open mind. That's the kind of impact I'm talking about. I'm not trying to reform things myself. I want to give individual people that I interact with that have more skin the game the data that points to either reform or collapse and do it in a way that doesn't lead to instant rejection of the data. That means having to do a certain amount of relationship-building within the church.

The people whose minds I'd like to change are the ones that are very 'in' the church without critically evaluating what goes on around them.

COACH
Okay, that's a pass on your clay demo of 'Shore Story'.
We will now begin the practical portion of your checksheet.
In this TR, I will be pretending to be an SP bitter defrocked
apostate and you will be trolling an Ex Scientology website,
trying to derail an ever-increasing number of threads to yourself
and your own belief in the technology of L. Ron Hubbard.

KATE
Okay. I've got this.

COACH
Start of Drill!
Natter, natter, natter, natter, chain locker, Paulette Cooper,
fraud, terrorism, families being broken up, there are
no clears or OTs, natter, natter, natter, Lisa McPherson.

KATE
Do you mean the possibility of reform?
I still believe it is possible.

COACH
Flunk!
Nobody is going to believe that.
A shore story is supposed to be
believable, remember? Okay, let's
try again. Start of drill! Natter,
natter, Ron lied about being a doctor
and nuclear physicist....

KATE
If I can get one or two Scientologists that are in
the church to read Going Clear or Scientology:
History of a New Religion with an open mind.
That's the kind of impact I'm talking about.
I'm not trying to reform things myself.

COACH
Flunk!
They are going to be laughing at you. Come on,
Ron says when you lie you have to lie convincingly.
Start of drill! Natter, natter, natter, disconnection
natter, natter, fair game, natter, natter, natter.

KATE
The people whose minds I'd like to change
are the ones that are very 'in' the church
without critically evaluating
what goes on around them.

COACH
Flunk!
OMG. Your shore story sucks so bad! LOL.
I need you to go back on your
checksheet and re-do the clay
demo of how if your TR-L and
Acceptable Truth are not believable,
SPs will just be using you for entertainment.

Free Being Me

Crusader

>snip>The people whose minds I'd like to change are the ones that are very 'in' the church without critically evaluating what goes on around them.

The above quote is one of the funniest comments I've ever read here. :dieslaughing:

If I can get one or two Scientologists that are in the church to read Going Clear or Scientology: History of a New Religion with an open mind. That's the kind of impact I'm talking about. I'm not trying to reform things myself - I want to give individual people that I interact with that have more skin the game the data that points to either reform or collapse and do it in a way that doesn't lead to instant rejection of the data. That means having to do a certain amount of relationship-building within the church.

Wait a minute. Au contraire.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything other than what I'm saying are my experiences are, in fact, my experiences. Would you prefer that I lie about my experiences or do you prefer that I not talk about them? I don't care if people who are in Scientology leave or stay, I don't care if people who are not in decide to join or decide to protest. Those things are not my battles.

The last 40 pages or so of the Ask Kate thread (cringe) revolved around the above quote. Now all of a sudden your a benevolent deprogrammer without critical evaluation.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron

IMO, organizational technology is a bit of a joke. I like an organization board, I like the concept of "hat" training, given that it is really effective methods to get something done that needs to be done for the business to work, etc. I also like the "Admin Scale". That being said, the rest of it seems like a lot of bells and whistles that are unnecessary and Byzantine, mostly to create the culture of Scientology. If the organization has a useful purpose and people want its products or services, all that is needed is a little planning and execution. Most of Scientology policy seems to exist to STOP people from executing and delivering services (never mind their value).

Well said.

kate8024

-deleted-

-deleted-

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The above quote is one of the funniest comments I've ever read here. :dieslaughing:

The last 40 pages or so of the Ask Kate thread (cringe) revolved around the above quote. Now all of a sudden your a benevolent deprogrammer without critical evaluation.

LOLOLOL

Damn!

Must be some kind of MU that would make a troll shatter themselves.

Does anyone happen to know whether he/she/they are able to do cramming cycles via a correspondence course?

Terril park

Sponsor

I think all the Scientologists I talk to know that one of my majors is psychology lol so they already know I'm an evil psych. They still want my money anyway it seems ;-)

Wanting money is a given.

Please say more about them less it exposes your identity. Hpow do they
respond to you other than wanting money?

Gadfly

Crusader

No you are misinterpreting. As I repeated many times in that thread, I don't care if people join, stay, or leave. I only care if they have the information that allows them to make an informed decision.

You spit out endless oxymoronic statements.

Oxymoron - a figure of speech that juxtaposes apparently contradictory elements.

Placing the phrase "informed decision" in the same sentence as Scientology is a self-evident contradiction (apparently not to you).

It is a suppressive act to read or listen to ANY information critical of Scientology (regardless how accurate or legitimate it might be). How can an "informed decision" ever be possible within such a framework of SEVERE "information suppression"? To be "informed" one requires a large body of honest, fair, balanced and accurate information. The ONLY acceptable information in Scientology is SCIENTOLOGY! All else is considered to be "degraded", "suppressive", "woggy", "out-ethics", "counter-intention" or "other-intention". Just read KSW - fair and balanced are NOT part of ANY version of Scientology.

A few posts earlier you said you wanted to get Scientologists to practice "critical evaluation". Again, placing that phrase or concept in the same context as Scientology exhibits a near self-evident contradiction (again, apparently not to you). Most people with experience, intelligence and honesty know what I say to be true.

Not you. So which do you lack? It doesn't seem to be intelligence, so is it experience or honesty? :confused2:

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever

I don't understand why people here, whether smart or dumb, experienced or inexperienced, need to play "find the troll". Whether Kate is genuine or not, why not just answer her posts (or not) based on their applicability to the topic at hand, rather than engaging in a witch-hunt and attribution of intention?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

No you are misinterpreting. As I repeated many times in that thread, I don't care if people join, stay, or leave. I only care if they have the information that allows them to make an informed decision.

Someone who's been indoctrinated as a Scientologist with the various thought reform techniques is unable to even process information that allows them to make an informed decision. :duh:

Gadfly

Crusader

I don't understand why people here, whether smart or dumb, experienced or inexperienced, need to play "find the troll". Whether Kate is genuine or not, why not just answer her posts (or not) based on their applicability to the topic at hand, rather than engaging in a witch-hunt and attribution of intention?

I don't engage in a witch hunt or attribute intention. Just sayin' . . . .

I simply point out the inane comments she continues to make.

Free Being Me

Crusader

>snip>The people whose minds I'd like to change are the ones that are very 'in' the church without critically evaluating what goes on around them.

If I can get one or two Scientologists that are in the church to read Going Clear or Scientology: History of a New Religion with an open mind. That's the kind of impact I'm talking about. I'm not trying to reform things myself - I want to give individual people that I interact with that have more skin the game the data that points to either reform or collapse and do it in a way that doesn't lead to instant rejection of the data. That means having to do a certain amount of relationship-building within the church.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything other than what I'm saying are my experiences are, in fact, my experiences. Would you prefer that I lie about my experiences or do you prefer that I not talk about them? I don't care if people who are in Scientology leave or stay, I don't care if people who are not in decide to join or decide to protest. Those things are not my battles.

Listen carefully. One of the most important aspects of having left the cult is the concept of critical thinking and peeling the Scientology Onion. People here aren't stupid and when you start contradicting yourself you will get called on it. Thank you for your OT posts.

kate8024

-deleted-

-deleted-

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Oh? You hadn't noticed that your shore story is blown? LOL

Which part of the GAT (Golden Age of Trolling) tech suggested to you to keep trolling after epic fail, as if nothing had happened? LOL

Helpful Hint: Moar clay. Then mock up a fresh ID and try a new angle.

kate8024

-deleted-

Fine. I'm done. You win.

mr.ragequit-1.jpg

Free Being Me

Crusader

LOLOLOL

Damn!

Must be some kind of MU that would make a troll shatter themselves.

Does anyone happen to know whether he/she/they are able to do cramming cycles via a correspondence course?

:roflmao:

Leland

Crusader

You spit out endless oxymoronic statements.

Oxymoron - a figure of speech that juxtaposes apparently contradictory elements.

Placing the phrase "informed decision" in the same sentence as Scientology is a self-evident contradiction (apparently not to you).

It is a suppressive act to read or listen to ANY information critical of Scientology (regardless how accurate or legitimate it might be). How can an "informed decision" ever be possible within such a framework of SEVERE "information suppression"? To be "informed" one requires a large body of honest, fair, balanced and accurate information. The ONLY acceptable information in Scientology is SCIENTOLOGY! All else is considered to be "degraded", "suppressive", "woggy", "out-ethics", "counter-intention" or "other-intention". Just read KSW - fair and balanced are NOT part of ANY version of Scientology.

A few posts earlier you said you wanted to get Scientologists to practice "critical evaluation". Again, placing that phrase or concept in the same context as Scientology exhibits a near self-evident contradiction (again, apparently not to you). Most people with experience, intelligence and honesty know what I say to be true.

Not you. So which do you lack? It doesn't seem to be intelligence, so is it experience or honesty? :confused2:

Thank you so much for this post. Kate8024 does bug me with her posts about Scientology ......but realize it is because she has never been a Scientologist and could never understand what Scientology really is. Her postings show that she doesn't even get the "Basics" of Scientology which you so eloquently write above.