What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two endorses Cause Resurgence Rundown

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Milestone Two endorses Cause Resurgence Rundown (i.e., running around a pole 5 hrs / day).

Milestone Two: And thus there is life

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/06/and-thus-there-is-life/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By Lana M.

One of our most popular posts was on the first Scientology Axiom. Articles that take up basic Scientology principles seem to really strike a cord. I suspect that most of us as Scientologists, have read The Factors many times but never really discussed them openly.

I know for myself that the Factors really struck home when I completed the Cause Resurgence Rundown some 16 years ago. This is one of the rundowns that make up Super Power, and I was lucky to be able to do this rundown when I was posted at the Int base (when it was available to staff at that time). The rundown is done on a running track that is centred around a large pole or tree. For us, it as a large palm tree (which has since been removed, along with the track).

The instructions for the rundown are simple. You are to run around the round track, around the tree. You are to place an anchor point on the tree, and run around it for 5 hours or more a day. That’s it. Simplicity at its best.

For me, I have always enjoyed running, so this was an opportunity to do something I already loved, but combined with the LRH process (and lots of vitamins) it also gave me a personal reality on The Factors.

I rediscovered space. I rediscovered life, energy and life. In fact at one point on the Cause Resurgence Rundown I experienced blue sparks of energy arc’ing from my body across to the tree, and then I went exterior and simply skipped the body around the tree, effortlessly, despite the hours it had been running. I rediscovered Cause. I feel that rundown was like recharging the theta battery and brought me back to full power.

My own appreciation and understanding of universes came about on that rundown, and has been even further extended since I got onto the OT levels a few years ago.

LRH says man can experience and know these things, and for his accuracy on this, and his great wisdom, I have the utmost admiration.

*Definition of factor: (n) a circumstance, fact, or influence that contributes to a result or outcome.

THE FACTORS

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
The torture that nearly killed David Mayo. If she had so many wins from this imagine how mind-blowing the staring at a rock process would be?

phenomanon

Canyon
Independent Scientology Milestone Two endorses Cause Resurgence Rundown (i.e., running around a pole 5 hrs / day).

Milestone Two: And thus there is life

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/06/and-thus-there-is-life/

By Lana M.

One of our most popular posts was on the first Scientology Axiom. Articles that take up basic Scientology principles seem to really strike a cord. I suspect that most of us as Scientologists, have read The Factors many times but never really discussed them openly.

I know for myself that the Factors really struck home when I completed the Cause Resurgence Rundown some 16 years ago. This is one of the rundowns that make up Super Power, and I was lucky to be able to do this rundown when I was posted at the Int base (when it was available to staff at that time). The rundown is done on a running track that is centred around a large pole or tree. For us, it as a large palm tree (which has since been removed, along with the track).

The instructions for the rundown are simple. You are to run around the round track, around the tree. You are to place an anchor point on the tree, and run around it for 5 hours or more a day. That’s it. Simplicity at its best.

For me, I have always enjoyed running, so this was an opportunity to do something I already loved, but combined with the LRH process (and lots of vitamins) it also gave me a personal reality on The Factors.

I rediscovered space. I rediscovered life, energy and life. In fact at one point on the Cause Resurgence Rundown I experienced blue sparks of energy arc’ing from my body across to the tree, and then I went exterior and simply skipped the body around the tree, effortlessly, despite the hours it had been running. I rediscovered Cause. I feel that rundown was like recharging the theta battery and brought me back to full power.

My own appreciation and understanding of universes came about on that rundown, and has been even further extended since I got onto the OT levels a few years ago.

LRH says man can experience and know these things, and for his accuracy on this, and his great wisdom, I have the utmost admiration.

*Definition of factor: (n) a circumstance, fact, or influence that contributes to a result or outcome.

THE FACTORS

With all those super abilities that you gained, it is unfortunate that you didn't know the difference between the words " cord", and "chord".
I mean, a person who understands Universes might be expected to learn to differentiate words and meanings.
I can see, though, how mindlessly running in a circle could be more interesting to some than learning their language.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
With all those super abilities that you gained, it is unfortunate that you didn't know the difference between the words " cord", and "chord".
I mean, a person who understands Universes might be expected to learn to differentiate words and meanings.
I can see, though, how mindlessly running in a circle could be more interesting to some than learning their language.

Are you trying to steal my job locker girl? :wink2:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

You are to run around the round track, around the tree. You are to place an anchor point on the tree, and run around it for 5 hours or more a day. That’s it. Simplicity at its best.

And when everything is so stunning why isn´t she running around a pole currently .... instead of abusing her environment with her vomit ?

Painful.... sadly for her, but she will not make it.... not in this lifetime....

Jump

Operating teatime

I have a different take on that...

The analogy using the words 'strike' and 'chord' is never used as a simile, that is to strike like a chord. It is only ever used to say that certain things resonate and strike a chord.

Therefore it was more of a Freudian slip, in that she was using the simile to compare Ron, the drug-addled conman's manipulative 'tech' to being struck by a cord - of firewood. That's 85 cubic feet. Yeah, ouchity ouch ouch.

Hopefully, soon this realisation will reach a conscious level.

:yes:

And inb4 took your job strat :biggrin:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I have a different take on that...

The analogy using the words 'strike' and 'chord' is never used as a simile, that is to strike like a chord. It is only ever used to say that certain things resonate and strike a chord.

Therefore it was more of a Freudian slip, in that she was using the simile to compare Ron, the drug-addled conman's manipulative 'tech' to being struck by a cord - of firewood. That's 85 cubic feet. Yeah, ouchity ouch ouch.

Hopefully, soon this realisation will reach a conscious level.

:yes:

[highlight]And inb4 took your job strat[/highlight] :biggrin:

Lol! Before you can take my job you'll have to get your facts straight, and a cord of wood is in fact 128 cubic feet.

(If the truth be told I had never even heard of the measure and had to look it up, but that is what my research brought to light.)

Jump

Operating teatime
Lol! Before you can take my job you'll have to get your facts straight, and a cord of wood is in fact 128 cubic feet.

(If the truth be told I had never even heard of the measure and had to look it up, but that is what my research brought to light.)

An important point, and I stand corrected.

When Lana realises she has been duped by a long con using a convoluted system of manipulation dressed up as a business, religion or therapy, whatever it takes, it will be like being struck by 128 cubic feet of firewood.

Ouch.