Independent Scientology Milestone Two is back with an OT III completion

Discussion in 'Freezone, Independents, and Other Flavors of Scien' started by CommunicatorIC, Apr 11, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

After a long absence, Independent Scientology Milestone Two is back with an OT III completion.

OT III Comp

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/ot-iii-comp/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By Tom Ondreika

Wow! What a level! And a long time coming – and when I say a long time, I mean a LONG time.

This level more than any other, gave me a reality on what is going on and has been going on in this sector of the galaxy for a long long time!

I was and still am completely amazed at being able to deal with it. One of the greatest wins of all is simply the fact of my being here and having the tech available from LRH. I know for an absolute fact that it would never ever be discovered otherwise and even worse, things would continue to deteriorate making it less and less likely. No one is even trying in fact and there is plenty of counter-intention preventing anyone from solving it. So I consider you and me to be very very fortunate indeed.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

What perfectly winning, uptone, delightful, goo-goo-theta-tech-talk!

(my delighted reaction below):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  3. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

yay the squirrels are squirreling!

i noticed they weren't even on that indie scio puff piece that reza azhat dork made... everyone's criticizing that show but i bet it ticked off miscavige more than any of the shows, they can take criticism but they can't handle competition $$$

when lrh comes back he's going to have a hayday with these "independants" show me the lrh reference for independant scientology lana?

i'm hoping to hear some indie scios on coast to coast talking about their body ghosts, that's the only home for a fringe ufo cult they might as well accept their fate

4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

While Milestone Two had been silent about everything for months, the Independent Scientologists on Twitter were consistently VERY happy with Reza's show and promoted the hell out of it.

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

SCIENTOLOGY KOAN:

WHAT IS THE SINGLE COMMON CHARACTERISTIC THAT COS
    SCIENTOLOGISTS, INDIE SCIENTOLOGISTS AND
    FREEZONE SCIENTOLOGISTS ALL 3 SHARE?

ANSWER: That Scientology applied by the other two (2) kinds of Scientologist will never, ever work--because the tech doesn't work if alter-ised or squirreled.

ADVANCED (Upper Level) SCIENTOLOGY KOAN: If "squirreling" is the only reason that the tech doesn't work, why was the tech's Founder & Source also unable to ever make it work?

6. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

I bet it has something to do with nuts.

7. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

Emphasis mine.

:unsure:

[​IMG]

Attached Files: