What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two says don't agree with the bank.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Out of curiosity I clicked on the Leland's link and it worked for me.

Damn computers anyways. Ever since I got my new Lenovo computer with Windows 10 things aren't so hunky dory. Problems with certain websites taking too long to load up, slide shows freezing up. Why do they "fix" things that aren't broken. I wanna go back to the days of Windows XP when everything worked just fine.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It played for me. Not all computers can play Windows Media Audio files so perhaps you don't have the codec for .wma format.

Thanks, you're right, that's the problem. I'm on a Mac today and I'd have to download the updates for QuickTime and....(cue spooky music)...have to change some of my default computer settings and "preferences".

The thought of changing anything on my perfectly working system made me go down the tone scale to 1.0. Since I'm no longer on the Bridge and haven't received any auditing in ages, there is only one way for me to come back up the tone scale. Thus, I am now actively searching for other beings I can hang out with who are 1/2 to 1 tone level higher than me, between ANGER and ANTAGONISM.

Hey, my life will be miserable hanging around such people, but at least my Mac will not begin rollercoastering. LOL

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Yes, the iMac that I edit all my suppressive video on is already set up for Windows media playback. Glad you got your sonic perceptions back on track.