Inside Jesse Prince’s book about Scientology: Doing L. Ron Hubbard’s dirty work

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Sep 29, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Inside Jesse Prince’s book about Scientology: Doing L. Ron Hubbard’s dirty work

We told you a couple of weeks ago how much we enjoyed Jesse Prince’s book The Expert Witness: My Life At The Top Of Scientology, and now it’s your turn to get a glimpse of it for yourself. Our thanks to Jesse for allowing us to reproduce this excerpt. It takes place a [...]

[​IMG]

We told you a couple of weeks ago how much we enjoyed Jesse[.......]

Continue reading...

2. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

I just finished Jesse's book and I was outraged more than ever at the criminal cult. I kept thinking how appropriate it would be to use the RICO Act in this case.

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering and allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed a person who instructed someone else to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually commit the crime personally

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

4. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

"Life at the Top of Scientology" - Jesse Prince Interview by Chris Shelton (1.5 hours)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018