Inside the Twin Cities' Dwindling Scientology Movement

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by Type4_PTS, Mar 31, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  2. Koot

Koot Patron with Honors

Excellent hit piece. Lots of subtle snarling disguised as sad regret.

3. screamer2

screamer2 Occam's Ball Crusher

It sure is funny when the cult's own tactics get deployed against them in humorous fashion. That's becoming more and more often. I think it's a trend.

4. Koot

Koot Patron with Honors

It just looks like a dramo to me. A GPM in the making

5. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Patron with Honors

Great article...and can be written about any org in the "system". Maybe it will prevent someone from opening the door to heart break and ruin. Thanks to all who spoke the truth to the writer.

6. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

That's one of the finest articles ever published on the subject - I hope other newspapers pick it up.

"a large ‘S’ accompanied by two sideways triangles leers at the downtown traffic:D

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  7. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

That was a great video.
    Thank you.

8. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

You're the new Kult apologist?

I've been away from ESMB for awhile. Welcome, and I recommend the Opening Pandora's Box and Sole Source Myth threads to help you on your journey of recovering from the $cientology mindfuck.

cheers!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  9. Koot

Koot Patron with Honors

If you are referring to the COS as the cult I offer no apologies for them. I have been off lines and declared SP for over 25 years. I am recovered. As far as the "Scientology mindfuck", well, You have no clue about me and my mind. Thanks for the data, I will have a look.

10. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Just read the article---terrific!

Here are a few telltale posts in the "comments" section, and gratuitous commentary:

You are promoting Scientology. You are promoting buying a Dianetic kit from the COS. You say it's "very effective". But you say you are not a member of the church. LOL. Indie Scientologist? Or just a COS Scientologist using Hubbard's TR-L (Lying Technology)?

ps: Are you any relation to DON Hubbard (Ron's estranged twin brother?)

You're back again Dan! So if Scientologists "really understood the book Dianetics....90% of their problems would be gone". Wow, that sounds totally amazing. So let me try to understand that fully. It solves 90% of people's problems but the people spending their entire lives studying it and applying it don't understand it. But you do---and you say you are not a Scientologist. So, apparently the people studying and applying Dianetics 7 days a week can't get it to work because they are overwhelmed with problems. From all this, I conclude that Dianetics doesn't work on Scientologists, only "non-Scientologists" like yourself who lie that you are not a Scientologists when you believe in Scientology, study Scientology, apply Scientology, promote Scientology and get results from using Scientology.

CONCLUSION: Scientologists are terrible, terrible, terrible liars. They should stick to what they actually can do---like going in tiny rooms and laughing hysterically while exorcising 75 million year old aliens.

Way to have total certainty Tony! Sure, Scientologists $500,000 is "chump change" compared to the extra pocket change they throw into the Sunday collection dish. LOL

F*cking idiotic Scientology trolls! Such total losers, so not total cause. LOL

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List