What's new

Interesting ($15) Golden Dawn NYC Org Leak

Trezmille

Patron
I had never seen an invitation like this that had a $15 donation as part of the deal. Anyone else see anything like this?

ATTEND THE

THE GOLDEN DAWN

Lecture

This Wednesday at 7:00 pm

$15.00

This week’s lecture:

GAMES

Call (212) 921-1210

or email [email protected]

227 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036

© 2009 CSNY. All Rights Reserved. DIANETICS, SCIENTOLOGY and L. RON HUBBARD are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Produced in the USA.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, email [email protected]. Please allow 10-14 days for this change to take effect.

Attachments

• image002(2).jpg
    image002(2).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 57
They probably figure if you are stupid enough to pay to listen to a recording of Hubbard babbling incoherently, then you are probably stupid enough to let them shake you down for more money once you get there.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Div 6 tape plays are pretty standard, even if they don't get done too much. Charging for them allows the org to count them as a paid service. I would really surprised if more than a handful of people show up. Actually, I would be really surprised if anyone shows up. As you say, who wants to come in to be reg-fodder and even pay for the privilege?
Paul

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Div 6 tape plays are pretty standard, even if they don't get done too much. Charging for them allows the org to count them as a paid service. I would really surprised if more than a handful of people show up. Actually, I would be really surprised if anyone shows up. As you say, who wants to come in to be reg-fodder and even pay for the privilege?
Paul

And if anyone does show up, it'll be current Scientiologists.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Div 6 tape plays are pretty standard, even if they don't get done too much. Charging for them allows the org to count them as a paid service. I would really surprised if more than a handful of people show up. Actually, I would be really surprised if anyone shows up. As you say, who wants to come in to be reg-fodder and even pay for the privilege?Paul

A brain-washed cultist? :whistling:

You've raised a good point there Paul. Sounds like the orgs are desperate to get their stats up. But I don't think even when I was 'in' I would have paid $15 to go to a tape play.

Axiom142

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Okay. Here's a little tidbit from my days of stupidity.

There was something like this given by a "TOP FLAG DISSEMINATOR" on how to get people in, etc.

At the time, I thought it sounded great because anyone I tried to talk to about the cult thought I was a little stupid. Also, we were being heavily pushed to sell books and get more people in.

So I paid $10 for this super duper seminar.

The first thing we had to do was write down ALL of the problems we had with disseminating, any objections we encountered, etc.

I avidly wrote away.......FINALLY I would have a solution to all of my failures in spreading the tech.

I patiently waited while everyone finished, my hand ready to be the first up so I could share all of my questions.

THEN..... we were told....."NOW, crumple up that piece of paper , throw it away from you, drop ALL of those considerations, and start in a new period of time".:duh: :duh:

Then the LRH dissem tape started...................

Well, they say there's one born every second!!!!:duh: :duh:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You have to admire the brilliance of that 'exercise'. The harder you worked to express your 'considerations', the more you lost :)

Brilliant.

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay. Here's a little tidbit from my days of stupidity.

There was something like this given by a "TOP FLAG DISSEMINATOR" on how to get people in, etc.

At the time, I thought it sounded great because anyone I tried to talk to about the cult thought I was a little stupid. Also, we were being heavily pushed to sell books and get more people in.

So I paid $10 for this super duper seminar.

The first thing we had to do was write down ALL of the problems we had with disseminating, any objections we encountered, etc.

I avidly wrote away.......FINALLY I would have a solution to all of my failures in spreading the tech.

I patiently waited while everyone finished, my hand ready to be the first up so I could share all of my questions.

THEN..... we were told....."NOW, crumple up that piece of paper , throw it away from you, drop ALL of those considerations, and start in a new period of time".:duh: :duh:

Then the LRH dissem tape started...................

Well, they say there's one born every second!!!!:duh: :duh:

Scientology's version of confession.
Now that is some funny shit. Don't feel bad at all, we've been there remember!

Since I was actually in New York and the Continental Office when this came out I can try to explain why this happened. Like someone mentioned, paying for division six tape plays is nothing out of the ordinary and allows an Organization to push up their weekly statistics if it works. However, most people don't do this too much anymore because it seems scummy and no one ever comes (at least in New York anyway).

The reason this was done in New York again, is because they're running off programs created by the CMO. The CMO have decided that New York Org is almost too pathetic to live anymore and needs constant supervision. This is their program for the week and Julius Dilegard the Division-6 supervisor is required to run this program to completion of the week in order to make more money since his Division-6 staff have all been beaten back and destroyed because of those protesters in New York.

Division Six activities used to be really great in New York up until about two years ago when the last competent finance terminals left to go back to Los Angeles to get dragged through the mud on how awful and stupid and corrup they were (that was wrong of course though). So basically, New York operates off what the CMO thinks now and they don't bother using stress test tables, booths or card dissemination because they always get ruined by protesters who people just generally heckle the fuck out of them and waste their time.

Good twin

Floater
Since I was actually in New York and the Continental Office when this came out I can try to explain why this happened. Like someone mentioned, paying for division six tape plays is nothing out of the ordinary and allows an Organization to push up their weekly statistics if it works. However, most people don't do this too much anymore because it seems scummy and no one ever comes (at least in New York anyway).

The reason this was done in New York again, is because they're running off programs created by the CMO. The CMO have decided that New York Org is almost too pathetic to live anymore and needs constant supervision. This is their program for the week and Julius Dilegard the Division-6 supervisor is required to run this program to completion of the week in order to make more money since his Division-6 staff have all been beaten back and destroyed because of those protesters in New York.

Division Six activities used to be really great in New York up until about two years ago when the last competent finance terminals left to go back to Los Angeles to get dragged through the mud on how awful and stupid and corrup they were (that was wrong of course though). So basically, New York operates off what the CMO thinks now and they don't bother using stress test tables, booths or card dissemination because they always get ruined by protesters who people just generally heckle the fuck out of them and waste their time.

:omg: SP tech works!

Thanks for the update, FT.

It is not so much that suppressive persons are effective, it is that Scientologists in New York City are wholly ineffective at disseminating. They do not understand how to put these kids in jail for what they do and they don't bother trying. They have made enemies with nearly everyone on their block and aren't even invited to the W46th Street owners association meetings anymore. Michael Musto put a stop to that in 2003 after he realized they'd duped him into endorsing Scientology once too much.

Anyways, the purpose of the long-rant is to explain that NY Scientology is wholly ineffective at just about anything other than opening their mouths and putting their feeet in them. I remember last Memorial day when John and that stupid bitch Meghan followed some kids around town, John got heckled to shit and so did Meghan and John ended up losing his cool and saying some awful things under his breath which somebody video taped. He was at the CLO for two weeks after that getting 'cleaned up' by me. I was so shocked that John could or would act that way at all and it just totally blew my reality.

Good twin

Floater
It is not so much that suppressive persons are effective, it is that Scientologists in New York City are wholly ineffective at disseminating. They do not understand how to put these kids in jail for what they do and they don't bother trying. They have made enemies with nearly everyone on their block and aren't even invited to the W46th Street owners association meetings anymore. Michael Musto put a stop to that in 2003 after he realized they'd duped him into endorsing Scientology once too much.

Anyways, the purpose of the long-rant is to explain that NY Scientology is wholly ineffective at just about anything other than opening their mouths and putting their feeet in them. I remember last Memorial day when John and that stupid bitch Meghan followed some kids around town, John got heckled to shit and so did Meghan and John ended up losing his cool and saying some awful things under his breath which somebody video taped. He was at the CLO for two weeks after that getting 'cleaned up' by me. I was so shocked that John could or would act that way at all and it just totally blew my reality.

Wow. I can imagine what that was like for those working out the "handling". From this side it was major, as you can imagine. I had a hard time believing he said that too.

The internet has changed everything and the global protests have made it impossible to just make things go away and pretend they never happened. It doesn't matter how many signatures he got on his Liability formula, John Carmichael will be far more famous for his nasty comments to protesters than for his heroic efforts and the massive PR coup after 9-11. Sad really. I'm sure he's not such a bad guy.

I never forget I was them once.

John has always been a loving and kind person. His secondary wife however is the issue. If it were not unethical for me to have done so, I would have tried to peel him away from her. She's an awful woman, dark soul, filthy mind and intentions. I've audited her, she's just an awful fucking person. She's been married some four or five times that "we" knew of. Her name is Barbara Jacome I think but you can never really tell which is her first married name and which is her real maiden name again because of the multitude of failed marriages she's been involved in.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow. I can imagine what that was like for those working out the "handling". From this side it was major, as you can imagine. I had a hard time believing he said that too.

The internet has changed everything and the global protests have made it impossible to just make things go away and pretend they never happened. It doesn't matter how many signatures he got on his Liability formula, John Carmichael will be far more famous for his nasty comments to protesters than for his heroic efforts and the massive PR coup after 9-11. Sad really. I'm sure he's not such a bad guy.

I never forget I was them once.

Funny thing about that is if any of those Scientologists came out of Scientology publically, everything they said would no longer matter and it wouldn't be used against them.

Good twin

Floater
Funny thing about that is if any of those Scientologists came out of Scientology publically, everything they said would no longer matter and it wouldn't be used against them.

Funny. Sad. Having been on both sides of the fence, I can see it either way. :confused2:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
"bump"

Would love more detail on this from ya, FT! :yes:

EP

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron

Its a small world.

One of my colleagues is high up in the Golden Dawn movement in the USA and is head of the NY section of it.

I shall be seeing him at the end of September and give him a heads up on the cult associating their name with them.

Dart