What's new

Interesting Developments Lately

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
A couple of observations:

The CofS/OSA want ex-scns to argue with each other and distract themselves from criticising the CofS

Björkist started this thread with a snidey comment to Zinj and Veda

Ironic that B uses the phrase "playing the same, tired song and will continue playing that same tired song until he kicks it" to describe what scns would consider a good trait, if a Scn were doing it - ie repeating the point until it is answered/duplicated. What is a plus-point for an Scn is a negative thing for a Scn critic, according to B. :confused2:

Some people have been criticising the CofS since before some people on here even got into it. If the CofS is to collapse it seems to me a focussed point of view is required. For some critics it has been a long, long journey towards where we are now with the CofS on the defensive.

The CofS hates critics remaining focussed on criticisng them.

Veda and Zinj are two of the most focussed critics on ESMB in my opinion. All power to them, that's what I say! :thumbsup:

Now that the CofS is hopefully in its death-throws, it will fight even harder to distract our focus. That's what the GO/OSA have always done since Hubbard told them to do so in the 60's.

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hmmmm, lionheart, are insinuating that I am OSA/CofS and that I thus want ex-Scientologists to argue...

Did we even clear up what an ex-Scientologist is over on Emma's thread?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=24396&postcount=1

If I wanted people to argue, making a comment to Zinj and Veda like that is beyond less than effective.

And if you looked, you would know that it's an ongoing "thing" between Veda and I...it's not just a one sided effort coming from over here.

He admittedly talks shit when I'm not even around...but "mum" is the word right?

Oh, yes, but with me being a "Doubting Thomas" and because you think I don't agree with your viewpoint...I'm the baddy.