Interview for Russian Documentary on the Dangers of Scientology

Discussion in 'Welcome, Media People and Researchers, Ask Here fo' started by Reilly Costigan, Jan 20, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Reilly Costigan

Reilly Costigan New Member

Hello! My Russian colleagues would like to shoot a documentary on Scientology. They'd like to interview ex-Scientologists about their experiences in the church. Would anyone be interested in being interviewed? Does anyone know who would be willing to spread the word about the dangers of Scientology? Please email me at reilly.costigan.humes@gmail.com, if you're interested.

Best,
    Reilly Costigan

2. screamer2

screamer2 Patron with Honors

Sounds like you are pretty heavily pre-loaded for such a project.

*not that there's anything wrong with that*

3. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Reilly, I have a buddy in Kiev . . . fluent in Russian, naturally.

He speaks no English . . . if you put your request in Russian, I can send it to him. He also has contacts in Russia.

RogerB

4. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

OK . . . I have met with these guys . . . they are legitimate and fun.

For you guys who want to get the truth of Scientology damage to persons and society more broadly known, here is your opportunity.

It happened that the TV interviewer and cameraman were in the US for another project but a call came in from the Russian TV channel HQ for them to do a show on the effects/affects, harm, damage Scientology and is it a scam, etc., etc. Key questions I was asked were: "is it really a religion" Should the Russian Government ban it in Russia" :):)

I know many here have views on all of this! :D

You can message Reilly via our system and he will receive it as an email . . . . Reilly is an American married to a Russian girl . . . he is the US contact person for the TV crew.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Marcus Sawyer

Marcus Sawyer Patron

Email Sent! Good Good Good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List