What's new

Ironic LRH quotes

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
heh.jpg

And Veda, I recall that the beginning of our tumultous love was on 10 August 2007, 03:08 PM when "you" posted:

How nice. You do sound like a true Sea Org-era Scientologist/Implantologist.

Does your "2D terminal" have batteries?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1458

But I am certain "you" were already aware of that...

"Ooh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light
Dream weaver"

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1111265112&fr=

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Yadda yadda, etc.

By the way, the below thread was an early (or the first?) exchange. My post (#7) was prompted by a factual error ("100 million dead" in the Crusades), and it went on from there.

Just for the record.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1546

Here's the first encounter. Thanks to my helpful assistant, Bjorkist, for finding it.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1458

The sadism first caught my attention, then the deviousness.

Thanks for the reminder.

And I think this thread has been derailed enough.

Björkist

Geez. This reminds me of "An Affair to Remember". Don't you two realize you're in love?

It's true, but I ONLY love Veda because of L. Ron Hubbard's essay "What is Greatness?"

Veda is actually one of my Suppressive BTs and I'm just fucking with him 'til I send him on his merry way...

MissDorfl

Patron with Honors
It's true, but I ONLY love Veda because of L. Ron Hubbard's essay "What is Greatness?"

Veda is actually one of my Suppressive BTs and I'm just fucking with him 'til I send him on his merry way...

Egads, do you actually realise that you sound like a real piss-ant when you are posting something like that?

Björkist

Egads, do you actually realise that you sound like a real piss-ant when you are posting something like that?

Listen here, Veda "hisself" stated that Scientologists have a "Hubbardism" for every occasion...just wanted to flow a little rightness in his direction.

And I don't particularly care if I come across as a "piss-ant" to you or anyone else.

At least I am real about myself, my opinions, my history and present and don't hide behind a spamming the same useless links agenda, ad-infinitum.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron

You aren't listening, MissDorfl. Bjorkist loves Veda, as I pointed out earlier. I'm sure you have known people who could not leave each other alone. The SYMPTOM may be mutual vilification but the fact is people who must be in communication have something much stronger going on.
It isn't really very nice of you to step in the middle of love. There's so much need of it in this world.

Div6

Crusader
From HCO BULLETIN OF 9 DECEMBER 1971 R

PTS Rundown

"The principal breakthrough was realizing one should NOT invalidate having known certain people before.
But now it turns out that the ONLY PTS situation that is serious and lasting and can cause a rollercoaster comes from having known the person before this life.
“True love” might have been passed over as unlikely but such obsessive attraction is always based on having known (and probably done in) the other person."

Since we were talking about ironic LRH quotes.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
From HCO BULLETIN OF 9 DECEMBER 1971 R

PTS Rundown

"The principal breakthrough was realizing one should NOT invalidate having known certain people before.
But now it turns out that the ONLY PTS situation that is serious and lasting and can cause a rollercoaster comes from having known the person before this life.
“True love” might have been passed over as unlikely but such obsessive attraction is always based on having known (and probably done in) the other person."

Since we were talking about ironic LRH quotes.

Thank you Div6.

However I think it is best we do not cloud the issue. We are here and now, as are Bjorkist and Veda, in their warm, willing bodies. Let us look forward, not behind.

Pascal

Thank goodness Hubbard never said anything about people with a drug use background being unfit for auditing.

Hubbard said this planet was a dumpster of criminals, perverts and misfits. Then he goes about how he wants to save it. Finally he out-quals almost everyone and attacks SPs, journalists, etc...

When's the last time you saw a medical doctor talk bad about someone with AIDS or cancer?

Björkist

Hubbard said this planet was a dumpster of criminals, perverts and misfits. Then he goes about how he wants to save it. Finally he out-quals almost everyone and attacks SPs, journalists, etc...

When's the last time you saw a medical doctor talk bad about someone with AIDS or cancer?

irony2.jpg

CATCH-22, anyone?

Björkist

LOL!

Hey Bjork is coming to Lima. Problem is that I saw her last "movie", the one on the Whaling boat and it seriously messed me up. So now I can't stand her.:no:

Ack! Yes this is the first time she is touring SA in quite some time...you should really go...her live show is absolutely amazing. I've seen her twice and it's quite the experience...

Matthew Barney, her husband, is responsible for that movie (Drawing Restraint 9) and I think he tries to be as inaccessible as possible thus ARC-Xing people as it seems has happened with you and me for different reasons than his movies. (despite how technically talented he is)

Try to reconsider...

After all, Björk loves you.

Pascal

Ack! Yes this is the first time she is touring SA in quite some time...you should really go...her live show is absolutely amazing. I've seen her twice and it's quite the experience...

Matthew Barney, her husband, is responsible for that movie (Drawing Restraint 9) and I think he tries to be as inaccessible as possible thus ARC-Xing people as it seems has happened with you and me for different reasons than his movies. (despite how technically talented he is)

Try to reconsider...

After all, Björk loves you.

Ah thanks for that info. I thought that movie was very "can't duplicate me!" and that the tecnical side overpowered the lame-ass love message as in the Art series.

I'll reconsider.

:happydance:

Pascal

DB? Be proud!

Then there is the "degraded being" crap.

If you blow or leave the Sea Org, that means you are a "degraded being".

Yet, on OT tapes, Ron says that "degraded beings" are the biggest of thetans, now really messed up after eons of active lives.

Does this mean people in the SO now are puny spirits that noone bothered to implant, mess-up, etc?

You answer... :coolwink:

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
"In all the broad universe, there is no other hope for man than ourselves. This is a tremendous responsibility. I have borne it too long alone. You share it with me now."

L Ron Hoover
First Church of Appliantology
Ron's Journal 67

There are just not enough Zappa quotes on this board .......

Dean Blair

“There is a condition worse than blindness, and that is, seeing something that isn't there.”

as4.gif
L. Ron Hubbard

That is something I could agree with. Scientology at the upper levels has us looking for BTs and Clusters in and around the body. Hubbard hisself has instructed all of the Oat Tees to find and release all of the BTs and Clusters. That is training in seeing something that isn't there thus creating a condition that is worse than blindness.