Is Clambake broken?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by elwood, Jan 30, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

I get garbage when I try to sign on to Xenu.net and the latest post I can see is Nov 25 last year. What have I missed?

2. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Does anyone have contact (email?) with Andreas to ask him about this?

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

I was able to log on no problems....

Whether there are recent posts...I don't know.

4. Operation Clambake is fine. But when I go to the top-level page of the OCMB message board, I see many "[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning:" messages (and then some text about an error).

When I go to a subforum, I will often see the "[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning:" messages both near the "post reply" and "search this topic" and also below the poster's name (using the default colors, "skin" etc this will be on the right side of the screen underneath the number of posts, the date joined, and the poster's location).

But the individual topics and posts are still pretty readable. I know NOTHING about perl, phpBB, or any of that. I'm sorry I could not be of any help.

I found one post dated January 7, 2019, in the "2013 Guest Book" topic. Yes, other than that post, things do seem to be a bit dead over there.

At least we don't have to deal with that "ZALGO" nonsense of a few years back that happened to WWP (someone was putting double-byte characters [from Chinese or Japanese, um, code pages for lack of a better word] in many posts, basically adding "dominos" to them, and, since I'm using English, making posts rather unreadable). I almost gave up that forum because of that garbage.

5. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

What I see when I try to login:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 575: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 608: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 1835: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)