Is Tom Cruise buying up downtown Clearwater to create a Scientology entertainment mecca?

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Nov 8, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Is Tom Cruise buying up downtown Clearwater to create a Scientology entertainment mecca?

[Tom Cruise and the Skyview in downtown Clearwater]

Clay Irwin signed a deal today to sell his downtown Clearwater bar, the Lucky Anchor, after a little less than two years operating a watering hole in the shadow of Scientology’s spiritual mecca.

Clay is a familiar figure here at the Bunker. He opened up the Lucky [...]

[​IMG][Tom Cruise and the[.......]

Continue reading...

2. Leland

Leland Crusader

I was over in Clearwater a couple years ago, and saw this building under construction.

I really couldn't believe that this was where Tom Cruise was going to have an apartment.....

The building is not that big. Certainly not posh in style or size. I really didn't think it was the right building....

I took some pics. I'll see if I can find them and post here. I had thought at the time that it was a combination of a remodel...and new construction....but not sure.

Pics are too big...will shrink them and post later.

3. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

The premise that he's going to create an entertainment center for Scientologists seems unrealistic and farfetched - when does any parishioner at flag have any time for such frivolities as entertainment?

Couldn't it be this - buy out your sources of antagonism, and close them down? It worked with Marty, why not a bar in Clearwater? Isn't that right out of Scientology's basic playbook?

Mimsey

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

IMG_0209.jpg IMG_0211-2.jpg

These are the only ones I could find...

Edited: These photos are from the opposite end of the building...compared to the OPs pic.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018 at 7:59 PM
  5. screamer2

screamer2 Occam's Ball Crusher

Is it true that he has a prehensile penis?