It's becoming a trend within the cult to get yourself a Chill EB tattoo!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by BlackRob, Jan 18, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. guRl

guRl Patron with Honors

I think this is a perfect embodiment of the saying:
    "Yes. There definitely is such a thing as too much Scientology".

2. R2-45

R2-45 Silver Meritorious Patron

Man, BlackRob. I just have to say that first pic was like a physical slap in the face. In the short time it took to decode that image,
    I wondered if it was :

1. a human breast?
    2. an infected human breast?
    3. infected with what, ringworm?
    4. wait. that looks like an outline of the continents centered on the Atlantic ocean...
    5. is this an intentionally cultured fungal infection?
    6. wait. where's the nipple?
    7. ahem... nipples? Unusual, but can be multiple nipples per breast...
    8. wait, that's a shoulder...
    9. this is a tattoo?
    10. OMFG! they used a dirty needle!
    11. what an ugly tattoo!
    12. it's a $cientology tattoo!

Good Lord!

I feel great compassion for this poor person.

:sad:

but,

:wtf:

Thanks, BlackRob. Know that nothing else I run into this day will be as creepy and fucked up as that image burned into my brain.

VVWD

:hysterical:

3. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Now I'm wondering about scientologists and tatoos... There's two possible 'scenarios':

1. They think they can get it off by doing a Purification Rundown if they should wake up one morning thinking it looks like shit.
    2. They don't ever expect to think it looks like shit and want it permanently, and don't think it strange that it doesn't come off in the Purif.
    :unsure:

4. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

what he said.

5. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Perhaps you just haven't had as much smack as she did.

It is a very good way of expressing a personality and can look amazing depending on the artwork and composition. Amy's tats were not well thought out as some are. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Amy's aim was to make a statement about who she was, and they did just that. She wanted to look the way she did, she wasn't stupid, she wanted to look slutty, it was her look, and she did it well.

When she did 'fuck me pumps' she was still healthy looking and without tats, but still looking like a tart, she just went more in that direction. Including the drugs booze and lifestyle, gaining tats and loosing weight and getting less in control. She wasn't trying to attract middle class suburban Americans like you, she was being edgy, following a long worn path by many good singers who sang from their soul, a dangerous path, true, but there you go, many other people have self destructed in front of the lights to get an audience, and many of them have been very talented artists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVaqQe3V498

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdbDYahiCQ

6. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Yeah, you're right. It's probably for the best that women like that get tatted up. That way, when they get older and their lifestyle has made them prematurely old, and the players they like hanging out with move on to the younger crop of women, and they start thinking it might be time to settle down with a safe meal-ticket before getting too much older, that the middle-class suburban guys get fair warning of who she really is and where she came from.

7. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Enthetan, perhaps you take the name of your avatar too seriously, why don't you just accept that people are different? Not everyone aspires to be like you, or me for that matter. Why should they? Just allow people to be who they are without wanting everyone to be clean cut all American ivy league types. Most of the world isn't America. Amy was who she was, because of who her parents were and because of where and when she grew up and because of how she grew up and who she knew, and what chemicals she took. God if we were all the same it would be horrific. Your way of life might suit you, but it might very well drive me crackers. We are not all the same person, we don't all think or feel the same about the same things, some people are different, get over it.

8. still here

still here Patron with Honors

I don't think she ever wanted a middle class suburban meal ticket.

She was not alone....neither have I.

9. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

The thing I hated most of all about the SO was trying to look like someone I wasn't. I hated navy blue, ties, jackets and more than anything smartness. It just wasn't me. I am now able to wear whatever colour I feel like, whatever level of scruff or smart I feel like. I achieved total freedom!

10. still here

still here Patron with Honors

And even from here I can tell you are quite beautiful!

Still :kiss:

11. ClearEyed

ClearEyed Patron with Honors

She was a hair hopper. Born too late. She was meant to be in the Shangri-La's.

12. ClearEyed

ClearEyed Patron with Honors

What is this "EB"? Ethics Bait?

And for the life of me, I can't make out that script. Looks to me something like:

"Morhaba Keep Hate" and then "Mabsota"

Very weird mix of messages on all of her tattoos. If I were still a Scientologist I might say she was out of valence.

13. DoneDeal

DoneDeal Patron Meritorious

You know. That kind of thing has become my biggest fear, or one of them.

Not the tattoos, but the guy's I see all the time who can't pull their pants up.

I don't wanna be one of those guy's, but look at the crap I got involved with.

While I may hope for a next life I'm a little worried about it too.

14. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

Okay. I have tattoos, though I don't have sleeves like this woman...

For anyone who has tattoos, you know they have meaning (even though the meaning may be fleeting like the tats of this woman, but are they?). A person who gets tattoos wants attention, especially exposed easy to see tats. I would want to know when seeing her work "what is she thinking?" and then "do I really want to know?". So I would stare at her tats. Would you? Would you ask her "why"? I would.

OMG! I just realized her tat also says "Dauntless, Defiant, Resolute."

Oh yeah - Jamie DeWolf's Scientology symbol tat - http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/08/jamie_dewolf_top_25_crippling_scientology.php

Attached Files:

15. R2-45

R2-45 Silver Meritorious Patron

Lol. There is always the possibility of being reborn as one of those people who wear the stretch-band-waist along with two belts, plus braces.

16. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I think this is the best distance to view me from!

17. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

It's Marhaba Keef Halek, a very friendly greeting in Arabic.

18. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

She was certainly Retro. But those girls look more conservative than the average member of the young conservatives. OK there's a similarity in the hair style shape, but Amy's look wasn't preened and conditioned schoolgirl, skirts were not just above the knee, eye liner wasn't discreet, she was making a big statement which wasn't nice school girl but ex-rated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UKf65NOzM

19. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

She didn't sing from her soul, she sang from the painful depths of self-medicated mental illness.

Too many people mix those two things up, it's a source of much self-justified misery in this world.

20. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

OK you're right, she sang from the painful depths of self medicated mental illness where her soul was found at that time. She had emotions so we didn't have to. She had carpet burns on her knees so we didn't have to. Maybe it's just because of the various black holes I've inhabited in my time but her voice communicates to me in a very real way, her soul was in self or maybe producer induced anguish but it's where her voice emanated from, it was heart felt, and a bloody good voice it was. As I said, she's not the first person to self destruct publicly for our entertainment. Judy Garland, Billy Holiday, Princess Diana plenty of examples. Still it sells newspapers and records and entertains the masses.