It's becoming a trend within the cult to get yourself a Chill EB tattoo!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by BlackRob, Jan 18, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Haha! EB are my initials! I used to do my signature a little like that growing up - still do I guess.

2. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Scientologists have no street cred, that's what this is all about. Tats might help them look a little less boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4zyJW3GcjM

3. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

4. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

well I had tats in the SO from before I joined... :)

I have seen tats on women that have been wonderful. I have a work colleague that I used to work out with here and she is both very good looking, very smart (a whole lot fitter than I ever was) and has great tats that are just on the verge of being "in your face" in terms of color and content. Her husband loves the ink. I have also seen tats that I think were done in order to make the person seem more threatening so I guess it is just individual.

Still like my tats :)

5. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I do remember that you had tats, but I don't remember details. I do think it's a pity they're so expensive, I wouldn't get my neck or face done though, that does look a little confrontational. Saying that I love real Maori face tattoos....

6. haaaaa

haaaaa welcome

22a8zo.jpg