What's new

I've seen it!! a REAL cure for cancer!

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
In the end, this is a matter of what you *want* to believe, you either believe in the conspiracy from big pharma with everybody involved, from affiliated doctors, universities to hospitals, or you believe in some quacks trying to sell their local brand of shit or you believe both have their right to exist.

You understand that my friends exhausted their options with mainstream medicine first, right?

I just called up my friend Art and grilled him on time, place, from and event. Apparently the chemo was a couple years ago, and the treatment she was receiving up till the bomb was some kind of prescription. He doesn't remember what it was, but I'm going to find out. This was after they drilled a hole the size of a broom handle in her chest to drain the fluid, as the cancer was on the lungs.

The doc who prescribed this was flabbergasted that his pill worked.

Also, the timing was pretty good. It's been three and a half months since the conclusion of the bomb, though she still takes a few seeds a day, ground up. On ice cream. She says she's in constant danger of overdosing! :)

I have seen too many examples of quackery by some circles opposed to classical medicinal practices. A brilliant example of this would be those that oppose vaccination. Vaccination has made the smallpox disease practically extinct, a large variety of sicknesses that befell earlier populations are practically unheard of in western countries or can be prevented: polio, measles, rubella, mumps, scarlet fever, tetanus and many more that contributed to more than double our average life spans if compared to 100 years ago.

And then there's those that even say antibiotics don't work and are harmful etc... yeah right.

My friend Kieth, who is a physicians assistant is against some vaccinations, like the flu shots going around. He says the mercury based preservatives in them have been causing a large percentage of very negative reactions.

I think the argument against antibiotics is that overuse can breed super bugs from the few mutants that survive. Also with not completing the regime of the whole bottle. Most docs agree with this, and their instructions follow this.

This exactly is the reason, why every time I hear of someone claiming to have found the magic cure to something my alarm bells are ringing. If I were to be ill of cancer, before I would consider going exclusively with some not scientifically accepted agent to fight my condition, I'd check out the studies about this remedy as to who conducted them, who financed them, and whether the information is trustworthy. Have you done this with the studies that go pro or contra Laetril? I would, it's nothing less than my life that was at stake here.

Yes, I have studied the pros and cons. Hell, I've read everything I can get my hands on for over a year now. If this is a circumstantial coincidence of some kind, it's a hell of a good one! It's definitely enough to cause me to recommend it to people who have exhausted their options.

And finally, as my bud Art will no doubt agree, who will probably lose his land now;

ITS A LOT FUCKING CHEAPER!!!!

Last edited:

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
You understand that my friends exhausted their options with mainstream medicine first, right?

And that is my fear - that because of testimonials like these people will be deterred from classical therapy that would otherwise indeed increase chances of survival.

My friend Kieth, who is a physicians assistant is against some vaccinations, like the flu shots going around. He says the mercury based preservatives in them have been causing a large percentage of very negative reactions.

True, it is a question of weighing expected side actions vs. expected benefit and evaluating this equation not every vaccination will work out for everybody in each case. But I was not talking about that, I am talking about people who flat-out refuse to be vaccinated against anything at all due to some bogus sudo-scientific proof.

I think the argument against antibiotics is that overuse can breed super bugs from the few mutants that survive. Also with not completing the regime of the whole bottle. Most docs agree with this, and their instructions follow this.

No, I am talking about people who refuse to take antibiotics, not about cases of misused antibiotics - in fact, it is my understanding that quite a large number of Scientologists refuse to take them.

Yes, I have studied the pros and cons. Hell, I've read everything I can get my hands on for over a year now. If this is a circumstantial coincidence of some kind, it's a hell of a one! It's definitely enough to cause me to recommend it to people who have exhausted their options.

Reading is good - actually trying to find out about the people who wrote the stuff is another matter.

ITS A LOT FUCKING CHEAPER!!!!

Well then, let's just say, if I was to become ill from cancer, I am sure I will definitely study the viability of different alternative remedies. Just let me reiterate this: It is normal and expected that for alternative remedies anecdotes and personal stories of "successful treatment with these remedies" will outweigh those of failures - for one thing, those who failed with their treatment plans are obviously more likely too dead to write about it as opposed to those with their success stories.
The other thing is that relatives or people like you probably wouldn't be going around on message boards opening topics that read "I've seen it!! Laetril does NOT work for cancer!" if it had not worked out for art's wife.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
One final comment on people who would discredit natural nutritional remedies for diseases;

The reason why the British are called 'limeys' to this day is because their navy broke away from the mainstream doctors of the time that attacked the idea that eating citrus fruit was the cure for scurvy. They stocked citrus fruit on their ships-typically limes, because of their tendency to remain good for longer times than other citrus-and CURED scurvy.

Research goiters and iodine also.

I suspect that many diseases have a nutritional cure, if we only knew what it was.

:punch:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
One final comment on people who would discredit natural nutritional remedies for diseases;

The reason why the British are called 'limeys' to this day is because their navy broke away from the mainstream doctors of the time that attacked the idea that eating citrus fruit was the cure for scurvy. They stocked citrus fruit on their ships-typically limes, because of their tendency to remain good for longer times than other citrus-and CURED scurvy.

Research goiters and iodine also.

I suspect that many diseases have a nutritional cure, if we only knew what it was.

:punch:

You don't get it so I'll spell it out for you. This so-called "vitamin B17" has been involved in clinical trials as a potential cure for cancer and the result of those trials is that it does not show that it works against cancer. Because of this and the fact that it is slightly poisonous the FDA has not allowed it to be used as a treatment for cancer. It is also NOT a "vitamin". It was falsely labelled as such by the manufacturer in the hope that it could evade an FDA ban by being regarded as a vitamin supplement. This is quackery on the level of Scientology itself.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
You don't get it so I'll spell it out for you. This so-called "vitamin B17" has been involved in clinical trials as a potential cure for cancer and the result of those trials is that it does not show that it works against cancer. Because of this and the fact that it is slightly poisonous the FDA has not allowed it to be used as a treatment for cancer. It is also NOT a "vitamin". It was falsely labelled as such by the manufacturer in the hope that it could evade an FDA ban by being regarded as a vitamin supplement. This is quackery on the level of Scientology itself.

So...the 'clinical trials' are unquestionable, but the testimonials are suspect? It seems like it boils down to credibility of testimony. The preponderance of info I look up on the subject seems to say most people are evil liars, then.

The stuff I read says that 'B17' exists in all seeds to some extent. This suggests to me it might be an unclassified nutrient.

Well, all we can do is keep researching, huh? I'll keep you posted on my findings. Thanks for you evaluations. I definitely take them into consideration.

Last edited:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
So...the 'clinical trials' are unquestionable, but the testimonials are suspect? It seems like it boils down to credibility of testimony. The preponderance of info I look up on the subject seems to say most people are evil liars, then.

The stuff I read says that 'B17' exists in all seeds to some extent. This suggests to me it might be an unclassified nutrient.

Well, all we can do is keep researching, huh? I'll keep you posted on my findings. Thanks for you evaluations. I definitely take them into consideration.

What I will add is that performing clinical trials in the right way and analysing the statistics are far more credible than a collection of anecdotal evidence. Scientology has plenty of anecdotal evidence as to its effectiveness but I am sure you accept that this is highly dubious. There was a lot of anecdotal evidence regarding this so-called "vitamin B17" so it was good that clinical trials were done on it on a scale that would allow it to show its effectiveness. Unfortunately, it was unable to do so.

As for this idea that the drug companies seek to avoid natural, effective cures and opt for patentable drugs so they can make more money then this is all part of the generally held conspiracy theory. It is true that they seek new formulations for promising natural cures but that is to optimise whatever action might work in that natural cure and to reduce its toxic effects. And then it will go through some very thorough and hugely expensive clinical trials to see whether or not they have come up with a product that is safe and useful to the public and they will submit their results to the FDA for them to judge whether their drug is worthy of going to market. This is a GOOD thing!!

I work in the industry, if you haven't already guessed.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I started researching/studying cancer cures nearly 32 years ago, as a 15 year old kid. My mom had breast cancer and I was trying to save her life. Yes, laetrile is a good solution. So is cyanide in small quantities. I still have the cookbook I bought for my mom - "The little Cyanide Cookbook" - there are numerous foods that have cyanide in them, but not in deadly quantities. Too bad my mom didn't take any of the information from me and fought cancer for 6 1/2 years before she did succumb to it.

There is now research about baking soda and Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide also helping with ridding the body of cancer cells/tumors.

The only reason the USA does not condone such treatments, is because they will lose so much revenue treating cancer with chemo, radiation and various other drug therapies that cost the cancer patient/insurance tons and tons of money.

Your proof for this ridiculous piece of crap?

I know - not just read about, not just fantasize about - many Drs working in research for Cancer and the cures and medications.

Where is your proof for your comment? Do you have one shred of anything other than your own petty and ignorant ideas?

What is your idea of research? reading what others wrote?

You want to do some real research - go get your degree and your PhD and get some of the apricot vendors to fund your double blind research and wow out the entire world.

You will get a Nobel Prize, you will make more money than "big pharma" ever dreamed of and the thousands who get over cancer will praise your name.

researching??? You have no clue what you are drivelling on about.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
What excellent news for Anne.

May I make a suggestion? Get the full case study done - get anne's medical history (with her permission of course) the original diagnosis, the xrays and mammograms, the Rx and everything. The course of treatment, the dates and the specifics and then exactly what you guys did - the doses, the frequency and so on.

That way you wont have just another scientology like anecdote, but the beginnings of some real evidence.

Many of you might have heard of 'laetrile' (spelling?)

which is also called vitamin B17, and is present in many types of seeds. It is especially concentrated in apricot seeds; something like 2% which is remarkably rich.

I researched it on the net, and although I found some powerfully backed articles from doctors and the American Cancer Society debunking it, the many testimonials got me to start eating a few apricot seeds every day.

My friend Art's wife, Anne was diagnosed with breast cancer a while ago, and had been undergoing chemotherapy, and what not, and the cancer had come back twice, and the docs where saying she's had it. They were saying a couple of months and she's dead!

Art got me to order online a couple bottles of the extract. We both had read about it being used in high doses as a cancer cure, and he figured he didn't have anything to lose, so he followed the instructions for a laetrile 'bomb'. I was skeptical, as I'd read that you shouldn't take too much, as it can be toxic in high doses, but again, what did we have to lose?

He gave her 30 of the 500 mg capsules of laetrile on the first day, and two of them every day for a month. I think he was also giving her some seeds ground up with a coffee grinder, as she has bad teeth.

Well, SHE IS TOTALLY CURED NOW!!! I was at their place a few days ago for a barbecue. Shes healthy looking, full of energy and eating well.

The doctors are blown away. Art didn't tell them about the laetrile, just to see what they would say, and one said something along the lines of 'well, this is one of the rare instances where our treatments totally work.

Yeah, right.

The research I read said that the molecule involved has cyanide in it, but it's locked up with other atoms and it is in a dormant, harmless state until it contacts a certain enzyme that is only present in cancer cells. It then releases, killing the cancerous cells, but not harming the surrounding tissue.

Guys, I give you my word of honor that this is exactly what happened.

Can you guess why the mainstream medical establishment might not be down with this?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Testimonials are merely success stories. If testimonials are your level of proof then you should be in scientology and paying for your Bridge. They have thousands of testimonials.

Why is reasearch, properly conducted research, much more impressive? because it attempts to take into account the various variables involved with treatment and to see if the proposed treatment has a better resut than pure chance.

Take your friend Anne and the headling of this thread. You said "I've seen it - a real cure for cancer" . But your testimonial failed to show that you had taken into account any other things going on with anne, the rate of spontaneous remission in breast cancer in the general population, the time line of the whole thing and so on. In short your testimonial lacks any kind of accounting of anything else. try reading up on confirmation bias for example.

Now please note I am not judging either way - but what YOU saw was that someone's breast cancer has gone. Whether that is because of laetril is not proven either way - please look up things like the "post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy for example. But you could be making a great contribution by doing the full clinical study and preserving the records.

Have you studied the survival rates of laetril treatment? The 1 and 5 year rates?

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Testimonial again, sry

Hi all,

I have a personal story to relate on the whole apricot seed-thing as well.

Not to annoy anyone nor to put down the scientific approach, but it helped my mom to get rid of her cancer.

She was diagnosed 2 years ago in the clinic with a tumor sitting on back-bone, positioned roughly in the waist area.

Our family doctor upon that diagnosis gave her the option of removal, with the risk of sitting in the wheel-chair afterwards and chemo, with alltogether a rough 30% chance of success.

My mother told him she rather died than sitting in wheel-chair (pretty active and stubborn woman she is) and she has to take care for my grandmother plus she got to work, so he better come up with something different.

The doctor told my mum about the apricot thing, demanding that she never tells any other doctor or anyone having to do with medicine/healthcare/pharmacy that she got that advice from him. Applying cyanide/poison to a patient is way out-ethical (wow, ethics used in a non-scio context. +1 internet for me) for any doctor, so he will deny if somebody asks him.

So she grinded two apricot kernels per day and swallowed the stuff.
She did that for about one year and it was the only thing she took, apart from her usual pain-relief pills. No chemo, no other treatment, no nothing (did I mention that woman is stubborn and insane?).

After that one year, the cancer was gone, nothing to see anymore on the x-ray, the clinics doctors were astounded to say the least.

Make from that what you want. I won't claim it's a cure for everyone, neither will I claim that I know how it worked, neither can I exclude a spontaneous tumor-regression. I can only say she took the stuff and survived.

Last edited:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Many of you might have heard of 'laetrile' (spelling?) which is also called vitamin B17, and is present in many types of seeds. It is especially concentrated in apricot seeds; something like 2% which is remarkably rich.

I researched it on the net, and although I found some powerfully backed articles from doctors and the American Cancer Society debunking it, the many testimonials got me to start eating a few apricot seeds every day.

My friend Art's wife, Anne was diagnosed with breast cancer a while ago, and had been undergoing chemotherapy, and what not, and the cancer had come back twice, and the docs where saying she's had it. They were saying a couple of months and she's dead!

Art got me to order online a couple bottles of the extract. We both had read about it being used in high doses as a cancer cure, and he figured he didn't have anything to lose, so he followed the instructions for a laetrile 'bomb'. I was skeptical, as I'd read that you shouldn't take too much, as it can be toxic in high doses, but again, what did we have to lose?

He gave her 30 of the 500 mg capsules of laetrile on the first day, and two of them every day for a month. I think he was also giving her some seeds ground up with a coffee grinder, as she has bad teeth.

Well, SHE IS TOTALLY CURED NOW!!! I was at their place a few days ago for a barbecue. Shes healthy looking, full of energy and eating well.

The doctors are blown away. Art didn't tell them about the laetrile, just to see what they would say, and one said something along the lines of 'well, this is one of the rare instances where our treatments totally work.

Yeah, right.

The research I read said that the molecule involved has cyanide in it, but it's locked up with other atoms and it is in a dormant, harmless state until it contacts a certain enzyme that is only present in cancer cells. It then releases, killing the cancerous cells, but not harming the surrounding tissue.

Guys, I give you my word of honor that this is exactly what happened.

Can you guess why the mainstream medical establishment might not be down with this?

xxx-Cyanide is not necessarily toxic. Calcium fluoride is good for the teeth and the bones, but the fluoride used in water supplies is SODIUM fluoride, which leaches the calcium from your system.

It is rare to encounter ~cyanide in an organic form, and because people don't know the difference, they are easily scared away from it. I linked previously: Cancer: Why We're Dying to Know the Truth, by Phillip Day recommends apricot kernels for anti-cancer. Of course, in the u.s. the FDA comes down on this very hard, and in other countries, back yard/car park deals are being done just like in the days of prohibition.

He was a journalist who stumbled onto the scandal of medicine, and has beein doing his research ever since--there are basically two types of illness:
1. toxin induced
2. a repair function that fails to shut down when complete (which can be complicated by #1)

In the case of #1, because people are so different, identifying the 'toxin' can be extremely difficult and time consuming.

In the case of #2, the ~cyanide compound seems to be able to send the signal to the immune system that the job is finished, you can stop now, and then the body's normal cleansing system gets rid of what's left.

Phillip Day is also very adamant about the quality of your diet.

Hint: for the bleeders out there (haemophiliacs, or those on blood thinners), keep fresh spinach in the fridge. In the event of a cut, you grind the leaves into a paste, apply to injury and the Vitamin K content will help the blood to clot.

PS: I find the taste of apricot kernels truly disgusting, and are best disguised ground up into a small quantity of milk which is swallowed like any other medicine, and then wash it down with something more "cleansing" to the palate.

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
Rmack said:

Do you read what I write at all? This is not a question of credibility of testimony. Most stories posted on the net about this probably are true in the sense of that they took laetril and then the cancer vanished. That is no proof for a causal connection of the both events, though. Still, let me repeat that for you:

It is normal and expected that for alternative remedies anecdotes and personal stories of "successful treatment with these remedies" will outweigh those of failures - for one thing, those who failed with their treatment plans are obviously more likely dead and cannot write about it as opposed to those with their success stories.
The other thing is that relatives or people like you probably wouldn't be going around on message boards opening topics that read "I've seen it!! Laetril does NOT work for cancer!" if it had not worked out for art's wife.

The only way to know for sure *are* double blind studies. Testimonials are in no way reliable evidence due to the logical fallacies that myself and Mick Wenlock have been posting.

Last edited:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
xxx-Cyanide is not necessarily toxic. Calcium fluoride is good for the teeth and the bones, but the fluoride used in water supplies is SODIUM fluoride, which leaches the calcium from your system.

It is rare to encounter ~cyanide in an organic form, and because people don't know the difference, they are easily scared away from it. I linked previously: Cancer: Why We're Dying to Know the Truth, by Phillip Day recommends apricot kernels for anti-cancer. Of course, in the u.s. the FDA comes down on this very hard, and in other countries, back yard/car park deals are being done just like in the days of prohibition.

He was a journalist who stumbled onto the scandal of medicine, and has beein doing his research ever since--there are basically two types of illness:
1. toxin induced
2. a repair function that fails to shut down when complete (which can be complicated by #1)

In the case of #1, because people are so different, identifying the 'toxin' can be extremely difficult and time consuming.

In the case of #2, the ~cyanide compound seems to be able to send the signal to the immune system that the job is finished, you can stop now, and then the body's normal cleansing system gets rid of what's left.

Phillip Day is also very adamant about the quality of your diet.

Hint: for the bleeders out there (haemophiliacs, or those on blood thinners), keep fresh spinach in the fridge. In the event of a cut, you grind the leaves into a paste, apply to injury and the Vitamin K content will help the blood to clot.

PS: I find the taste of apricot kernels truly disgusting, and are best disguised ground up into a small quantity of milk which is swallowed like any other medicine, and then wash it down with something more "cleansing" to the palate.

Why not try something more cleansing to the palate in the form of a glass of cold piss? This is recommended for good health as well as a cure for cancer and is less costly or bothersome than using apricot kernels.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Why not try something more cleansing to the palate in the form of a glass of cold piss? This is recommended for good health as well as a cure for cancer and is less costly or bothersome than using apricot kernels.

If you mean "piss" as a colloquial term for alcohol, I heartily agree. If on the other hand you genuinely mean urine, I'll leave the kinky sexual practices to you. ;)

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
So...the 'clinical trials' are unquestionable, but the testimonials are suspect? It seems like it boils down to credibility of testimony.

<rest snipped>

I should have answered this point but I realise that I didn't. Essentially "yes". It is "the proof of the pudding", so to speak. It is the final test once all the talking is done. "Does it work or doesn't it?". "Is my car quicker than yours?". "Is boxer A better than boxer B?". The aim is to put it to the test and do it in such a style that the results are not open to question - and present the results to all parties concerned. This was done with this laetrile and it did not show itself to be effective against reversing or halting cancer. So it is "back to the drawing board". Maybe somebody thinks it could be made to work so they might come up with a new and safer more powerful formulation of it and hope for a success. And then when they feel they are ready and there is good hope for their new formulation they will put it to the test again. This is what drug companies do. It is nothing to do with "credibility of testimony". It is this that is being eliminated from the equation.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Hi all,

I have a personal story to relate on the whole apricot seed-thing as well.

Not to annoy anyone nor to put down the scientific approach, but it helped my mom to get rid of her cancer.

She was diagnosed 2 years ago in the clinic with a tumor sitting on back-bone, positioned roughly in the waist area.

Our family doctor upon that diagnosis gave her the option of removal, with the risk of sitting in the wheel-chair afterwards and chemo, with alltogether a rough 30% chance of success.

My mother told him she rather died than sitting in wheel-chair (pretty active and stubborn woman she is) and she has to take care for my grandmother plus she got to work, so he better come up with something different.

The doctor told my mum about the apricot thing, demanding that she never tells any other doctor or anyone having to do with medicine/healthcare/pharmacy that she got that advice from him. Applying cyanide/poison to a patient is way out-ethical (wow, ethics used in a non-scio context. +1 internet for me) for any doctor, so he will deny if somebody asks him.

So she grinded two apricot kernels per day and swallowed the stuff.
She did that for about one year and it was the only thing she took, apart from her usual pain-relief pills. No chemo, no other treatment, no nothing (did I mention that woman is stubborn and insane?).

After that one year, the cancer was gone, nothing to see anymore on the x-ray, the clinics doctors were astounded to say the least.

Make from that what you want. I won't claim it's a cure for everyone, neither will I claim that I know how it worked, neither can I exclude a spontaneous tumor-regression. I can only say she took the stuff and survived.

I have read literally dozens of testimonials like this. The only negative stuff seems to be coming from the AMA and Pharms.

I use to work in a personal injury/workers comp mill, so I know the level of corruption, fraud, overpriced bullshit, and greed involved.

You can call me a conspiracy nut all you like, but I don't even put it past these multi-billion dollar industries to fudge a little (or a lot) concerning 'clinical trials' when billions of dollars are involved.

Ever see the movie 'the Fugitive'? Do you think anything like the 'provasic' cover up- except in reverse- could ever happen in real life? Especially with billions at stake? If you don't, you have a much higher opinion of people's ethics than I do.

How about marijuana? I've seen reports of studies saying it was practically a miracle drug to others claiming it has no use at all and is a 'gateway' drug to harder drugs. Apparently their opinion that it is a gateway drug is based on how many, say, heroin addicts smoked pot first.

I wonder how many drank coffee first? Would this also make coffee a gateway drug?

I've known hundreds of pot smokers. I can't think of one that advanced to heroin like the movie 'refer madness' insisted was the case way back when, and they STILL claim today.

So, with what I know about the medical field from personal experience, and what I've observed with my own eyes, I don't believe the mainstream medical profession about pot, no matter how many clinical studies they quote. They have very little credibility with me. You believe what you want.

Anne had given up on the regular docs. She was in very bad shape; she was dying. She did the one month b17 bomb and was totally cured. that carries more weight with me than if the Surgeon General swore up and down that it doesn't really work with fifty double blind studies to back him up.

Whether anyone likes it or not, there are more and more people who feel the way I do; the mainstream medicos can't always be trusted.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I have read literally dozens of testimonials like this. The only negative stuff seems to be coming from the AMA and Pharms.

I use to work in a personal injury/workers comp mill, so I know the level of corruption, fraud, overpriced bullshit, and greed involved.

You can call me a conspiracy nut all you like, but I don't even put it past these multi-billion dollar industries to fudge a little (or a lot) concerning 'clinical trials' when billions of dollars are involved.

Ever see the movie 'the Fugitive'? Do you think anything like the 'provasic' cover up- except in reverse- could ever happen in real life? Especially with billions at stake? If you don't, you have a much higher opinion of people's ethics than I do.

How about marijuana? I've seen reports of studies saying it was practically a miracle drug to others claiming it has no use at all and is a 'gateway' drug to harder drugs. Apparently their opinion that it is a gateway drug is based on how many, say, heroin addicts smoked pot first.

I wonder how many drank coffee first? Would this also make coffee a gateway drug?

I've known hundreds of pot smokers. I can't think of one that advanced to heroin like the movie 'refer madness' insisted was the case way back when, and they STILL claim today.

So, with what I know about the medical field from personal experience, and what I've observed with my own eyes, I don't believe the mainstream medical profession about pot, no matter how many clinical studies they quote. They have very little credibility with me. You believe what you want.

Anne had given up on the regular docs. She was in very bad shape; she was dying. She did the one month b17 bomb and was totally cured. that carries more weight with me than if the Surgeon General swore up and down that it doesn't really work with fifty double blind studies to back him up.

Whether anyone likes it or not, there are more and more people who feel the way I do; the mainstream medicos can't always be trusted.

But clinical trials, if done properly, can. And they are a level above all opinion and anecdotal stories. It doesn't matter what peoples opinions are or how high in office or how respected they are - the proof of the pudding is in the eating and the only way to find out if a drug shows efficacy is to use it in a well-designed clinical trial. They did that with the dishonesty-named vitamin B17 and it failed to show efficacy. End of story.