Janis Gillham Grady ~~ ****New Book**** with nothing held back

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by Karen#1, Jun 25, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Janis Gillham Grady arranged a fabulous get together. It really was a wonderful time.(I counted at least 100) of Ex Scientologists in a Park in Burbank.
    Janis Gillham Grady announced her book release ~~ soon to be on Amazon.
    I counted at least 100 folk and when we saw the drone zoom into us with what looked like a camera videoing us we thought "oh oh" ..but it was Michael Laws's drone and a lot of laughter and relief followed.
    Janis lets her hair down and tells it like it was. No adjectives spared, no stories watered down.
    Chuck Beatty was so excited when he read it, he could not sleep for 3 nights out of excitement if that gives a clue :yes::yes::yes::yes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

I am so looking forward to reading this!

1024x1024.jpg

4. Karen#1

Janis's book is Part 1 of a trilogy.

Later books cover Int Base and revealing stunning new stories.....

Tomorrow I will post the 2nd new book from ANOTHER Int base member.....

[​IMG]

5. UhLasare

UhLasare Lurker

Looking forward to this. Thanks, Karen.

6. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

7. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup::cheerleader: I am sure this is going to be popular. Would anyone have any idea why the webpage in the promo will not respond or load?

Apparently it is 184.168.221.48

8. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Same here :drama: :thumbsup:

9. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Oh Boy! More bombshells!

Well done Janis and Karen . . .

RogerB

10. WhatWall

WhatWall Silver Meritorious Patron

I'm getting "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."

11. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I've been waiting for this book for a LONG time. :yes:

Probably much longer than Janis knew she was going to write one. :biggrin:

12. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

This promises to be one of those stand out, impossible to refute books.
    Thank you Janis and Karen!

13. Karen#1

Karen Pressley was the Commanding officer at Celebrity Center at an important part of Scientology's high priority time to lure in Celebs.
    Karen Pressley shares how she lived and breathed the intense pressure to recruit celebs under threat of being sent to Scientology's prison camp. It was a kind of psychological terrorism.
    She explains how some get *addicted* to "celebrity spirituality" and empty their wallets to save the planet !
    Fair Game is exposed in great depth and its use of radical vigilante "justice" system above the laws of the land.
    Reveals how L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige use forms of abuse and control to destroy marriages, families. How they live in slave like working conditions at Int base while calling themselves "the most ethical group on the planet".
    She spent some years at INT Base. Her beloved ex-husband Peter Schless is still there. One of the those long term SP Hole in-mates

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. CommunicatorIC

15. CommunicatorIC

Karen Schless Pressley's upcoming book tweeted.

As always, retweets, quotations and replies welcome.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/879079286090612736

[​IMG]

EDITED TO ADD:

The book has already been noted on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/twenty-upcoming-books-on-scientology.124766/page-3#post-2611612

/

16. Gib

Gib Crusader

It's a small world.

I actually joined the Sea Org at the same time as Peter Schless, we were bunkies in the same room with other new SO members, I dunno know, maybe 20 of us.

I made it thru the "Welcome to the Sea Org" tapes, and then started the next course, something to do with "Ethics", I forget the title.

I lasted a whole one week and a half, IIRC. The whole involvement from when I decided ( or should I say was thoroughly persuaded by LRH's writings and lectures) to join the SO and when I blew is such a blur, it's really weird in that I do not remember the middle of the sequence from joining, to then blowing, only just parts. It's like I was in a state of shock or in some dream.

I only had one conversation with Schless, I asked him how he joined, I think, he said he was a Honorary member because he was a musician, I didn't know who he was and he seemed kind of disappointed.

I remember seeing people running around in black jumper suits, I had asked somebody about that and don't recall what they said.

Anyways, after I started the Ethics course, and only got a few into it, why between the black jumper suits, living with a bunch of other guys, and the just the whole scenario of it all, why I decided this ain't the life for me. So one day lunch time arrives, and instead of going to lunch, why I went to the dorm room, grabbed my few belongings and bolted to the train station. This LA.

I felt hunted when I blew, after all I joined the SO from a org that was very successful at the time. I was a prize in the SO recruiters having had excellent stats and no LSD or drug history. Mind you, I had read a lot of LRH prior and thought I was part of the elite, (Hubbard had mocked that up in my mind and I was only a person at the time who done up to Grade 0 auditing), those that found scientology, and now I was about to join the elite of the elite, the Sea Org.

When I blew, I had thought I was a SP, it caved me in. I mean blowing from the SO :omg:

After a years time from blowing, because I believed in the "tech", I called the org I was staff at and asked how do I do my A-E because I wish to get auditing.
    Turns out I wasn't declared and I went back on staff to finish my contract. :omg:

The persuasion of Hubbard of attaining "clear" and then "OT" was deep in me, at the time.

17. CommunicatorIC

Since Marty Rathbun was kind enough to provide it, before it is somehow inadvertently deleted from his blog, and before Marty inexplicably changes his mind and DAs her, here is a report of OSA operations against Karen Schless Pressley.

Code:
    https://markrathbun.blog/2012/01/09/corporate-scientology-mind-control-dox/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

THE OFFICIAL CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY REPORT ON OPERATIONS AGAINST KAREN PRESLEY: (note, the term “DSA” stands for Director of Special Affairs, the OSA representative in each, local “church” of Scientology)

February 8, 2006

Re: KAREN PRESSLEY

Both the DSA Atlanta and DSA Austin have been talking to their Christian ministry contacts about Pressley.

The DSA Atlanta contacted Stacy Robinson of the Robinson Agency who books Pressley for Christian speaking engagements. Robinson has a website which contains information about Pressley and how to book her to speak at an event.

The DSA asked Robinson to help her as she had attempted to speak to Pressley unsuccessfully and would like to somehow influence Pressley to stop bashing her Church and stick to ministering Christianity. Ms. Robinson asked the DSA what she wanted of Pressley and the DSA expressed her frustration with the content of Karen’s “speeches” and that her fellow parishioners were deeply distressed with the falsehoods spread by Pressley and we needed Ms. Robinson’s help to get these lies stopped. Ms. Robinson told the DSA that she could do nothing about the content of Pressley’s lectures and that the “Biblical” thing to do is to speak directly with her. The DSA told Ms. Robinson, she was hoping she could help by promoting Pressley less or not at all so long as the subject was bashing another church and its followers. Ms. Robinson said all she could do is give her name and number to Pressley and that if Pressley wanted to talk to her she could. The DSA told Robinson if she could encourage Pressley to call her so we could end all this, she would very much appreciate it. Ms. Robinson said she will see what she could do.

The DSA also spoke to Rev. Johnny Hunt, pastor of the First Baptist Church Woodstock. He runs the church where Pressley was baptized. He told the DSA that Pressley rarely attends his Church any more as she moved out of the area but that her family still attends. He said that Pressley now attends Roswell Baptist Church.

Hunt told the DSA that if he saw Pressley any of her family members he would give them the DSA’s name, message and number so that Pressley could contact the DSA herself. There is nothing he could do about the situation.

The DSA has a call in to Dan Hayes, Executive Director of the Atlanta Community Ministries of which Pressley’s ministry is a part as well as Stacy Buchanan, Ministry Manager. (This is the woman who screens and approves all ministries that will function through ACM.) The DSA has not had a call back yet. The DSA has also e-mailed to a list of Christians terminals on Pressley’s lines.

The DSA Austin has spoken with one of the board members of the Evangelical Ministry to New Religions (EMNR) and sent emails to two other board members concerning the misrepresentations that have come up in Pressley’s past speeches. The DSA will be attending their annual conference starting Thursday and will be talking directly with different members of the group. Pressley was scheduled to speak there but said that she may not attend.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  18. SanDiegoMember

SanDiegoMember Patron with Honors

I have created a page for Janis on the same site that I have her mums bio on. Here is Janis' page - http://scientolipedia.org/info/Janis_Gillham_Grady

Janis had me add the introduction to her book on the site.

I hope this helps Janis sell her book as it is a very good read!

Howard Dickman

19. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

I'll be interested to read about "Scientology's celebrity spirituality"

That's a new term I've never seen before.

20. Karen#1

Janis Grady arranged a party in Burbank last Saturday.

About 100 people showed up.
    These photo credits to Tory Christman

It was joyful to see Bent Corydon, author of "Messiah or Madman?" with Mike Rinder !
    [​IMG]

Tory meets Mike Rinder for the first time ! No longer opposite ends of the fence...
    [​IMG]

Janis Grady can get a crowd....next party coming soon, if you live in Southern California and want an Invite, please message me
    to get you on the list

Lovely to see Graham Berry with Janis Grady !
    [​IMG]