What's new

Jenna Miscavige Hill plans tell-all book

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
From WWP:

https://forums.whyweprotest.net/community/threads/jenna-miscavige-hill-plans-tell-all-book.105364/

Niece of Scientology leader plans tell-all book

NEW YORK — A niece of Scientology leader David Miscavige (mihs-CAYV'-ij) is planning a tell-all memoir about the church.

Jenna Miscavige Hill has been a frequent critic of the Church of Scientology since publicly breaking with it in 2005. She has a deal with HarperCollins Publishers imprint William Morrow for "Beyond Belief: My Secret Life inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape."

Morrow announced Monday the book will come out in January. It says the 28-year-old Hill will reveal "strange and disturbing" details about growing up in the church and will provide a firsthand account of Scientology's "upper ranks."

David Miscavige chairs the board that oversees the church, founded in the 1950s by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard.

Scientology teaches followers they're immortal spiritual beings who live on after death. Church members include Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20120924/us-books-scientology-niece/

Background: www.xenu-directory.net/critics/miscavigehill1.html

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Miscavige_Hill

YouTube search: www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jenna+Miscavige
The story above is from The Associated Press. Others are also running it, including The Washington Post:

Niece of Church of Scientology leader Miscavige plans tell-all book with ‘strange’ details

www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/tv/niece-of-church-of-scientology-leader-miscavige-plans-tell-all-book-with-strange-details/2012/09/24/d31ec69a-06a4-11e2-9eea-333857f6a7bd_story.html

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
This was picked up by my local little small town, home town newspaper! a long, long way from any kind of scientology org, mission, or front organization! And notice who is publishing it: William Morrow -- that's a major publisher! oh goody goody

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology is on the absolute fast downward spiral now. There's no turning back - we are on our way. (heh - that was a song David Miscavige sang in the video):coolwink:

No one is afraid anymore of you David Miscavige - your harassment days are now officially OVER! The media is on a roll - ex scientologists coming out with horror stories in droves. Evidence of fraud - $10-$12 million of parishoner's hard earned money used to hire private investigator's to follow ONE MAN for 25 years.

Oh my - this is the most exciting times in Scientology - the END!:happydance::dancer::buzzin::cheerleader::hifive::hattip::dance3::party::laugh::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is it just me or does David Miscavige have a PR problem?

LOL. It's not just you. Also, check this out:

"Hmmmm. Seems my Scilon crystal ball is working better and better.

And for my next post - I plan to blow your mind. It might be a bit cryptic to the noobs but most will figure it out.

OSA/RTC - Prepare yourselves bitches. You can send your letters to whoever you want. When that kid turns 18 in January, I am going to tell him everything - and I mean EVERYTHING. Sis will obviously find out too, so lock it all up and write your checks now. It wont matter much, the truth is the truth. Put them through the "where did I come from rundown" or whatever you want. Pimping will seem like a holiday when this one hits the street.

Oh yeah OSA, because Tiny Fists tells you so little of what he is up to on his own you will play this game at the biggest disadvantage.

Oh yeah - on your little connections chart program, just draw a line between every person on the internet you have a record of because that is how this shit works now. We will make a new system and call it "2 degrees of Scilonville". Everyone knows of someone who has been screwed by scilonville. Everyone. Try it. It's fun.

Also, quick question before I sign off - Do you have to count Facebook & Twitter on your entheta stat? I know you track it, but does it count on the stat?

Until next time...
BFG"

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/what-if-tom-cruise-left-scientology.105235/page-3

Guess who was born on January 17, 1995?

omnom

Patron with Honors
Prepare yourselves bitches.
Whoah.
JZjyu.gif

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
itw_cover.jpg

Poor Suri - she is missing his withhold (the overt of "BEING A SCIENTOLOGIST" AND BFF WITH DAVID MISCAVIGE) and Tom get's really restimulated when he sees her. He still is totally in love with Katie Holmes, his heart is broken, his life is shattered - he is a mess and shattered and no rundown, purif, command can key him out. The only thing he can do now is GET OUT AND GO BACK TO KATIE. It is just the right thing to do - no one should put any organization before his family!

onthepes

Patron with Honors
LOL. It's not just you. Also, check this out:

"Hmmmm. Seems my Scilon crystal ball is working better and better.

And for my next post - I plan to blow your mind. It might be a bit cryptic to the noobs but most will figure it out.

OSA/RTC - Prepare yourselves bitches. You can send your letters to whoever you want. When that kid turns 18 in January, I am going to tell him everything - and I mean EVERYTHING. Sis will obviously find out too, so lock it all up and write your checks now. It wont matter much, the truth is the truth. Put them through the "where did I come from rundown" or whatever you want. Pimping will seem like a holiday when this one hits the street.

Oh yeah OSA, because Tiny Fists tells you so little of what he is up to on his own you will play this game at the biggest disadvantage.

Oh yeah - on your little connections chart program, just draw a line between every person on the internet you have a record of because that is how this shit works now. We will make a new system and call it "2 degrees of Scilonville". Everyone knows of someone who has been screwed by scilonville. Everyone. Try it. It's fun.

Also, quick question before I sign off - Do you have to count Facebook & Twitter on your entheta stat? I know you track it, but does it count on the stat?

Until next time...
BFG"

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/what-if-tom-cruise-left-scientology.105235/page-3

Guess who was born on January 17, 1995?

I believe that would be Connor Cruise. The only one I can think of that matches that date

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe that would be Connor Cruise. The only one I can think of that matches that date

That seems to be correct. No derail intended. Just a re-enforcement of what's already stated above.

Now back to Jenna Miscavige. I will buy her book. Really am interested.

I enjoy replacing my LRH library with real stuff.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Miscavige Niece Plans TELL-ALL BOOK !

Uh-Oh!

COB's stats are straight down and invertical.

New Book By Jenna Miscavige

Niece of Scientology leader plans tell-all book

NEW YORK -- A niece of Scientology leader David Miscavige (mihs-CAYV'-ij) is planning a tell-all memoir about the church.

Jenna Miscavige Hill has been a frequent critic of the Church of Scientology since publicly breaking with it in 2005. She has a deal with HarperCollins Publishers imprint William Morrow for "Beyond Belief: My Secret Life inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape."

Etrawl

Patron
Re: Miscavige Niece Plans TELL-ALL BOOK !

I hope that Jenna knows the names of the people who forged Hubbard's military files -- the Church claim that they have documernts showing that Hubbard cured himself after the World War II.
This forgery happened on Pat Broeker's watch, he should know who did it. But he keeps his mouth shut and hides somewhere in the Chzech republic.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious

Uh-Oh!

COB's stats are straight down and invertical.

New Book By Jenna Miscavige

Oh my!

In the article it states that the book is due out this January, which I believe is about the same time Larry Wright's book is due out.

And so much more is happening as well.

Each year over the past 6 or so is getting better and better as truth goes marching.

The reckoning approaches.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron

I wonder if she knows anything about her uncle's shennanigans that lead to his arrest, along with his cohorts.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

At some point, these Scientology escape books will be passe as there are now several of them. Perhaps they should be put together in some sort of library deal.

Pete