Jim Jones denounces Paulette Cooper

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by Veda, Feb 22, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. Veda

Veda Sponsor

[​IMG]
    Jim Jones with Nation of Islam body guards.

Some background:

Years before the alliance with Louis Farrakhan, Scientology had a close alliance with Jim Jones of mass murder Kool aid infamy.

Here's Jim Jones, from 1978, denouncing Paulette Cooper. Obviously he had been briefed in detail by the Guardian's Office.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. Leland

Leland Crusader

Whats happening with the old Jim Jones "Peoples Temple" in Los Angeles...

http://jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=31390

This location is very close to the original AO in LA....but don't know if the timelines overlap...

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Thank you.

What illuminating and frightful parallels can be drawn between raving sociopathic liars Jim Jones and L. Ron Hubbard!

And the ridiculous outfits of all these cult creeps is always so entertaining! To match Hubbard's nautical costume buffoonery, Jones has his Elvis hair, Elvis sideburns and Elvis shades!

And the NOI goon has made a very respectful showing in the olympics of cult couturier clownery--with that wholetrack Markabian train conductors hat!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

Come to think of it I think I remember seeing that guy operating an out of control train on Venus. Almost hit someone if I recall correctly.