Just wondering...

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by vumba, Aug 29, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Nada Da Doo Ron Jon

Don't you think they've decided through experience that the more information they have on you in their file that it will help them come and find you when you inevitably turn on them once you have your "Scientology cognition" that they've just been fucking with you to get your money and get you to do their bidding through slave labor? They gotta know by now that everyone, just about anyway, turns on them eventually because they just don't deserve to have any friends.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  2. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

Could well be, but while I've been on this msg bd for a while, I've never seriously attacked them...I just don't see the point. Darth Midget is the best enemy of scn I could hope for. He's bringing more damage than any declared, RPF'd BDA could dream of!

Jack

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron with Honors

Sounds familiar. In my case, they said if I paid for an intensive, they'd expedite me getting through the LSRF. I don't recall whether I paid for the actual leaving staff sec check (which is supposed to be free), or whether it was for set-ups for it. Anyway, I was so desperate to get off staff without getting declared that I fell for it. I needn't have bothered - it turns out that I didn't do much else in the Church after I left staff. I may as well have just walked away when they got awkward about letting me get through the LSRF.

In the end, they kicked me off staff just as I was about to get to the end of the routing form. At the time, I was scratching my head wondering why they did that. Subsequently, I've heard it said by others that this is standard practice - nobody leaves if they can help it. Either you stay, or they boot you before you leave. At least, if the Sea Org is involved in your cycle. I wonder whether that's per some SO-only issue.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  4. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

It was originally done on GO staff (now called OSA) ... and was meter checked.
    I hadn't heard of it being done on the SO until I read about it on this thread but I know it was done on the GO prior to any of the dates mentioned here.

5. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

You did yours at Flag compound right ???
    Same for me!

6. JackStraw

Brilliant! "You CAN'T quit. You're FIRED!" :dieslaughing:

Jack

7. DagwoodGum

That's like it was when you were fifteen and had a girlfriend, or a boyfriend for that matter, and they'd want to be seen as the one to break it off first. "No I broke up with you, no I broke up with you first". So immature!

8. JackStraw

:thumbsup: Yep! That's our (former) church!:woohoo:

Jack

9. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Yep. It's how they make themselves right. You didn't leave because you were fed up. They threw you out because you were unqualified.

What was your outqual? You wanted to leave. Wanting to leave the most ethical group on the planet means that you are insane, and thus unqualified to remain.

It's something they got from the Soviets: disagreement with the Group is a sign of insanity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. DagwoodGum

Yep they dramatize every single negative trait that they were the first to warn you about and to beware of in others who are "low on the tone-scale".
    All of the out ethics they accused you of is what they were guilty of in secrecy!
    Hubbard must have written down every rotten aspect of himself that he'd ever been justifiably accused of and everything terrible that he knew deep down he was but was the only one privy to his secret side then wrote volumes of material assigning all of those horrid and evil traits to others so that we'd never see it in him. After all, "Ron was the one who warned us about these traits, he couldn't actually have them", or so we thought.
    Slight of hand, it was all part of his magic show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

I used to sell religious items. I concluded that religion is for women and children, the men just get dragged into it.

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List
  12. TomKat

TomKat Patron with Honors

Don't forget the cog-happy PCs. I had to train myself out of that. I mean, sometimes when you realize something, it's not a star-spangled event!

13. DagwoodGum

I've always been slammed for daring to be an individual by those who sold out to group think.
    Where the clams really blew it was training people about ser facs while training on class IV. Once I broke it down and analyzed it I saw that being a Scientologist was just one big ser fac.
    Their individual rightness was linked directly to the rightness of Scientology and they had to run around making Scientology right and all the enemies of it as designated by LRH, wrong.
    It was just one giant "make right" of themselves and their dearest "church" of demonology.
    Of course anyone who dared break ranks like I did was branded as a suppressive and I was heavily investigated during the paid auditing of my friends who would tell me what they were asking about me.
    See I got blamed for a letter landing in LRH's lap telling him the church had been taken over by sinister forces who'd raised the prices of the services to put them out of the reach of the public.
    And it went on to ask him "if it's true that the Emperor wears no trousers"?
    Somehow it got past the scrutiny of the ex girlfriend of Keith from Div. 6's as she had the job of pre-reading the letters to Ron in the drop box so as to never send him any "entheta" and it got into her already proof read folder, only from what I heard.
    I didn't see anyone do that so I'd have no comment as to the guilty party.
    The letter had supposedly been signed by a guy that was writing knowledge reports about me and the GO claimed it looked like my handwriting.
    I've gathered that they really put this poor schmuck under the bright light with a probe up his ass, poor guy...
    Nothing but lunatic accusations from them...
    You'd think the guy would be proud to be able to say that he was the one guy who managed to tell LRH off in the "letters to Ron" and have it land smack dab in the fat bullfrog's lap!:eek:
    Same guy that blamed me for somehow getting in to his apartment and putting a slimy, nasty slab of beef tripe under his pillow, though it was probably just a joke and not intended as harassment though I wouldn't know for sure but he did have some real jokers for friends!:oops:
    Seemed like he was really pulling it in for getting drunk enough to write that letter to Ron & then forgetting all about it!:D
    They did such an investigation about it, even tried to get me to come in, that I started to wonder if I really had done it!?! I mean the big deal they made about it...
    My friends were paying good money for intensives only to get sec checked about me rather than getting up the bridge from what was getting back to me! I was done with Scientology, even free Scientology being offered on the street so had zero interest in going in and getting interrogated.

14. disilluzioned

disilluzioned Knock-em Down

Defending someone does not necessarily mean that the person is your pal. Again...you state that he is my "pal". He is NOT.
    Since you like accusing me again of something I've already denied...right back at ya: you enjoy 'correcting and arguing with people' my British grammar and other corrections Nazi friend. I know it...others here know it.

15. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

You know what mate, I'm certainly not interested in correcting and arguing with you. I don't like you, you don't like me so let's just call it a day shall we? If you want to have the last word then that's fine with me, go ahead. This has definitely been mine.

16. DagwoodGum

I've long wished there was a "disconnect from" button one could push so that people who just loved to troll our posts just to shovel shit at us could no longer read our posts. It would stop a lot of the arguing.

17. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I've nothing against arguing and having a frank exchange of views, but simply insulting someone for the sake of it and this petty needling just gets on my tits and isn't worth bothering with.

18. Bill

Bill Silver Meritorious Patron

If you check the context, I was talking about being in the Sea Org. You have no experience with being in the Sea Org.

19. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Silver Meritorious Patron

I didn't know you were in the sea org.

Actually, Fcdc was a sea org org and I did sign a SO billion year contract while I was there

But...

Although I did have a personal sense of Sea Org "esprit d'corps" my staff experience is little different than any other CLIV staff

20. phenomanon

phenomanon Front door security.

I never did one. I audited GO, and I signed Bonds, but never told them anything about my sex life.