Just wondering...

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by vumba, Aug 29, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

I found an old post at Tony's bunker regarding the life history. It is sometimes called a Sea Org application form

https://tonyortega.org/2013/03/04/document-leak-scientology-sexual-histories/

If memory serves,

At the time I referred, the was a section included in which one was required to provided all the names of relatives, friend ever know
    and a sectin where one was required to provide the exact info of al people one has intercourse or any sexual (2D) ativities of any sort.
    (not only ''perverted or homosexual sex''
    I celarly recall having spend time to recall the names of my boyfriends, what has been done, when, how, and how many times..It was a very long process...(imagine you must recall all and write all you have done, including youth sexual exploration + all masturbations activities..)

It's confirmed that it was e-metered checked.

I am surprise though that not all of you were aware of this questionnaire. I though it was done with all sea orgers.

However, it's never too late to makes things fair..
    Thus all of you, who have been in the sea org, and never completed a life history, are immediately order to fill it and send it to me via private message. A freakzoner friend will have an appointment with you very soon to meter check your filled form. In the event more specifics are needed, you will be contacted very soon to provided more infos.

Than you for your appreciated attention to this important matter.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  2. lotus

Note to British males:

Please, there is no need to submit all your female clothes and underwear wearing preferences in your life history. (It has been brought to my attention that we actually are overwhelmed with pages of such ''strange''behavior descriptions)
    Yes it is a pervert behavior but useless unless it is associated with a sexual behavior that must then be described in sexual perversions as fetishism. Otherwise, it is of no value and there is no section
    asking about fetichism or costume preference. :oops:

Thank you!

ARC
    Lotus

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Nada Da Doo Ron Jon

Or perhaps you had a rather deviant person who got his or her freak on by reading about all the ways the lotus flower got pollinated and by finding out who were those busy bees buzzing about the hive... Sounds like it!
    Nobody ever grilled me about my sex life as a public on class IV lines, that's for sure. I might have enjoyed it had they as I had nothing out of the usual, in fact a very boring history of about a half dozen or so conquests only in my early 20's. I don't think young guys have half the fun as young females do or so it seemed when my girlfriends & I would come clean with one another about our pasts.

4. lotus

Lol

My sex life is very ordinary and boring, apart from a few very youth boring sexual explorations when the lotus flower bloomed.
    It was of no interest. Since I am a french and our education about life partners is different than anglo-saxons, it was normal that we had several partners, (before we settle) , especially in the peace and love era...before we ever got married.

So when you had several partners, that would have make the process long, boring but long!
    I had never ever agreed to let my org class IV dig into my sexual and intimate life, neither whom I am friend with or to disconnect with people who disagree with $cientology.....no way. (it made me in trouble though)
    But when you are stuck in the Sea Org, it's a very different situation. If you don't obey, submit and surrender..then you know where you are going to be rehabilitated. You are told the life history is a security process, since Sea Org members are the people responsible to clear the planet, and the compound must be protected..and bla bla bla...thus must avoid security hazard in their rank. Until you are in the middle of the process, you don't know what type of question are going to be asked. At this moment, you are already sleep deprived as EPFers , in a state of confusion after you arrived on a coumpound....

I am surprised to read that girls are more "adventurous'' than boys...It seems I missed the train..lol :D

5. strativarius

strativarius Comfortably Numb

I suspect that girls have a stronger sex drive than boys since (although it may be rewarding on a personal level) they have to endure the rigours, trials and tribulations of bringing a new life into the world. To compensate for this, nature has made the urge to procreate in females especially powerful.

I'm sure there are millions of words written by thousands of learned people on this subject, so what the fuck I am doing spouting this nonsense I don't really know, but that's just my ten cents worth Lotus.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Nada Da Doo Ron Jon

I suspect it's also because more bee's come to the flower than flowers come to the bee. So if the male is fixated on only one flower, that doesn't mean other bees are not visiting too. And some flowers stay open for longer than others. And what Strativarius said is so true.
    My grandmothers people came from the Basque region of France, Bourgois I believe was the spelling, pronounced Boozjshway.
    One came to Newfoundland, Canada in 1632 to build fortresses for the French.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List