Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Karen#1, Dec 19, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

Terrific interview!

Unique ways of looking at Scientology, entertaining, illuminating--and done from a very fresh perspective.

Highly recommended.

2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Karen#1

As the Joe Rogan interview was running, The Cult ran paid ADS to Youtube to run concurrent to slime Ron Miscavige. While Joe Rogan now has 163,000+ views, (in 8 hours) their hate video got 1100 views and theses were PAID ADS.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

[​IMG]

4. HelluvaHoax!

It was a great interview, I enjoyed all of it.

5. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

True dat!!

Ron polished up his interview chops since the book first came out
    and he's got his mojo really working now. Rogan is great always.

I enjoyed every minute of it . . . laughed a lot. Ron's a hoot.

A must see! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. HelluvaHoax!

HellYeah, like a 937% improvement over Ron's previous interviews!

And the super cool/smart Joe Rogan, as is his custom & habit, was not exactly broadcasting from planet earth. LOL.

i.e. "Hey Joe, where u goin' with that [STRIKE]Gorilla Goal[/STRIKE] Gorilla Glue #4 in your hand?"

7. Karen#1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2JugA-Wphs

Published on Jul 23, 2017

Janis Grady was born into the Church of Scientology. She joined the Sea Org at age 11 and was one of the first four original messengers in L. Ron Hubbard's Commodore's Messenger's Organization (CMO). Janis' mother was Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch who founded the Scientology Celebrity Centre.

8. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Karen,

The problem I have with the use of religious cloaking and the IRS conferred status to explain how the abuse is possible, is that the abuse was occurring long before the granting of status in 1993. The Wollersheim case in 1980 stands out as an exception for example, but something else must explain their success in avoiding consequences and I believe that is a combination of intimidation and their onerous use of contractual type agreements. If they lost official government sanction as a religious organization then what is to keep them from continuing the same pattern of abuse as prior to 1993? As you state, the laws themselves must change and in this case it seems to me that it comes down to expanding the definition of stalking and intimidation and cracking down on the use of contracts to deny fundamental human rights. However, I think the Church’s natural response to this would be to make their contracts and procedures even more iron clad. So if you have a witness, and they give you a copy it is now enforceable? I think it would have to require that the person signing these contracts has completely independent legal representation and there needs to be some kind of mandated disclosure about what you are agreeing to. People joining the Sea Org don’t even get to see the military cot and informed that there will be 12 to 24 other people using the same room and bathroom prior to signing on and even though they say you get 30. - 50. a week in reality it may be nothing for many weeks, etc. I’m not sure there is much recourse when there will always be people who are so trusting that they will still sign anything. This means the future of Scientology will probably depend upon their increasing exploitation of less educated and more desperate people from undeveloped countries who don’t understand the nature of contracts and feel they have very little to lose and everything to gain.

TOBB

9. Karen#1

I could not agree more.
    These days the cult is a construct of lawyer contracts which reflects their internal paranoia.

10. J. Swift

J. Swift Patron with Honors

501(c)3 tax exemption is not required to be a Church and to enjoy First Amendment religious protections. There are many churches that refuse to apply for 501(c)3 status as they do not want any government intrusion. CSI was incorporated and became the new mother Church on November 18, 1981 in Los Angeles. CSI took the position that it was a Church and thus paid no income taxes and claimed First Amendment protections. The abuses continued.

Scientology lost its tax exemption; it did not lose its "government sanction as a religious organization" because the US government cannot make any laws regarding the establishment of a religion per the First Amendment. Scientology only lost its tax exemption. This did not prevent the Church from continuing on as a religion with a tax protest against the IRS. David Miscavige misrepresented IRS tax exemption as the US Govt's "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval" that Scn was a legitimate religion. This is false. IRS 501c3 approval is administrative only and does not mean that a group is good. The People's Temple had 501c3 exemption and yet conducted a mass murder and suicide of 912 of its members in Guyana.

The "ministerial exemption" in America exempts religious workers from most secular worker protections. Given religious protections, a church can use scammy religious contracts as does Scientology. The way to prevent stalking and intimidation by Scn is to resign in writing and withdraw your consent to be governed by Scientology's ecclesiastical rules. See: https://scientologymoneyproject.com...d-harming-its-own-members-and-how-to-stop-it/

After you resign from Scn and withdraw your consent, report all Scn stalking and intimidation to the police, FBI, and the Civil Rights division of the US Dept of Justice. This assumes you're an American. The laws outside the US are different.

Further, in America, a person can sign away their civil and legal rights as a condition of joining a group, obtaining employment, etc. When I was a US Defense worker in the early 1980's, I signed away certain of my rights to privacy and search and seizure. I did this as condition of obtaining and holding Dept of Defense Secret and Top Secret security clearances.

The Church is trying to clamp down hard, particularly with non-disparagement contracts.

It depends. An illegal contract is not enforceable. The Church would also have to sue you and that is fraught with risks as David Miscavige is the managing agent of Scientology.

Agreed. Exploiting Third World people is the present and future of the Church of Scientology. This staff of Dublin photo looks like a human trafficking map to me:

3sbEGUw.jpg

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  11. Karen#1

This is the 3rd interview Janis Grady does with Jeffrey Augustine.

You can really understand why the cult is in the sorry state it is today ...waging war with one and all, escalating extreme conduct when you learn what occurred in earlier beginnings.

Janis helped me unravel those proverbial layers of the onion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1CW6bTHTWw

12. [redacted]

[redacted] New Member

Terrific interview, Jeffrey and Janis. The book is great.

13. Karen#1

Karen Pressley was the Commanding Officer of Celebrity Center and shares some of what went on with the obsession to get in Celebrities as a method of getting the cult endorsed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List