What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Re: Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

I am for the former wife to the President of the Church of Scientology International, (so they call themselves.)
And in the last 24 hours they sent an *ANONYMOUS* Email to a bunch of declared suppressive persons that
In this Email it says I have vibrator and dildo in my linen closet.
I will mention this is future media interviews.....

ALSO

The anonymous Email claims

The same goes for a photo album that she kept in her dresser with many photos of Karen naked where you can see everything.

The reason they do such absurd things is because Hubbard said to attack critics and enemies with lurid, sexual and vividly explicit
tabloid like matters. (paraphrased.)

Weddingthering.jpg

Give them heaps!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am sorry Karen that you are continually being bombarded with these nasty campaigns.

The sleazy tabloid cult of scientology has no class, seems to be in a competition with itself to see how low it can sink and work constantly to keep itself down there.
I really shouldn't be surprised by this by now, but it still does.

The people who matter, don't mind and the people who mind, don't matter.

I hope that 2016 will bring you a break from this.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am for the former wife to the President of the Church of Scientology International, (so they call themselves.)
And in the last 24 hours they sent an *ANONYMOUS* Email to a bunch of declared suppressive persons that
In this Email it says I have vibrator and dildo in my linen closet.
I will mention this is future media interviews.....

ALSO

The anonymous Email claims

The same goes for a photo album that she kept in her dresser with many photos of Karen naked where you can see everything.

The reason they do such absurd things is because Hubbard said to attack critics and enemies with lurid, sexual and vividly explicit
tabloid like matters. (paraphrased.)

Weddingthering.jpg

As for the emails, "The man doth protest too much, methinks". They are providing us with a window into their mental real estate, only.

I know exactly who you are Karen and I remember you much as you are in this lovely photograph.

PS. By "down low" I didn't mean to be restrained, I meant in your strategizing that it is best to not give them advance notice so they can prepare. We are all curious about what you have planned but I wouldn't want you to give up the element of surprise on my account. However, given they seem to be so missioned to self destruct perhaps that doesn't matter anymore.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron

To be clear on my earlier post on the Golden Age of Dildos. I don't know about anybody actually having dildos. Nor do I care. Miscavige might as well be saying you or anyone likes ice cream or that you wear sneakers. I don't have any judgment against dildo afficianados. The whole prospect of having anything against a dildo user is absurd. It's like hating someone for flying a kite or riding a bike. Only a twisted and deranged mind would think their dildo tech is good for anything besides comic relief. Where is pathetic on the tone scale ? Cause that is where the Scientology cult is.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron

Gee, I didn't realize what a big deal dildo tech was !! I just found out a bunch of people planned a protest in the Cocks Not Glocks movement to protest open carry at a certain university in Texas.

The funniest or saddest thing is the protesters could get in trouble for having dildos !! While they are encouraged to carry around firearms !!

So, maybe Miscavige after setting up Tom DeVocht for possession of popcorn and other snacks has tried to move up to something you could actually get in trouble for.

I don't know what's more absurd: Scientology or the rest of the world. Below is a quote on the open carry dildo protest.

According to the Houston Chronicle, the #CocksNotGlocks protesters intend to openly carry brightly colored sex toys on campus in protest.

“You’re carrying a gun to class?” wrote group founder Jessica Jin on Facebook. “Yeah well I’m carrying a HUGE DILDO. Just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play.”

Jin invited like-minded protesters to join the group on Aug. 1, 2016 — the first day of fall semester — for a group “strap in.”

As of press time, 2,000 people said they intend to go to the rally.

From http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/gun...notglocks-open-carry-protest-and-its-awesome/

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

OT VIII ~~ Revealed. Feel free to cross post. Video coming

I admit to a compulsion.
I have to strike harder than I can be hit.
Nemo me impune lacessit (Latin)
is my Motto.
No one "provoked" (attacks) me with impunity
OR
No one can harm me unpunished.

Here's how I will celebrate their latest 2 *anonymous* poison pen Emails.

A Video on OT VIII.
I will take you through step by step exactly what it is from head to toe.

In summary ~~~

After $50,000 worth of Sec checks to promise you won't share.....
this is what occurs. This OT VIII costs some $100,000 paid on Freewinds for their Sekrit Sekrit delivery

ALL Ot VIIIs pc folders are gone through for past life identities.
Example if you ever mentioned in running Dianetics that you were a Roman Centurion, a Nun, a soldier dying in a battlefield etc etc.

These are then called back to you on the meter looking for a read.

If a past identity reads,
the auditor asks

Yours ?
BT's ?
Cluster's ?

and most often it turns out that this past identity was a BT's or a Clusters's which then has procedural steps of overts and witholds to blow or a an action called Date/Locate.

One of the last actions done is a "reality factor" called "R Factor."
This is a stunning statement that everything you ever ran in auditing was all BT/Cluster time track.
None of it was YOU.

You have no paid them some $1/2 million dollars to be told that it was all BT/Clusters.

Some OT 8s literally spin and crash.
I have summarised what at least 5 OT 8s who showed up at my door told me.
I listened and I listened.

I invite you to watch the video on OT VIII which I will make in the New Year, a tell-all on OT VIII

I have to strike harder than I can be hit !

OSA, the criminal organization within the larger fraudulent organization called the church of scientology is dazed and confused as 2015 draws to a close.

You and Jeffrey have been amazingly on target with your analysis and interviews.

You're being targeted because what you do is effective.

There is nothing OSA hates more than the truth, revealed.

If they thought 2015 was a rough year, something tells me 2016 will be much, much worse.

Thank you, Karen and Jeffrey, for helping so many of us.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

REASON:

"Make [STRIKE]money[/STRIKE] enemies,
make more [STRIKE]money[/STRIKE] enemies,
make other people produce
so as to make more [STRIKE]money[/STRIKE] enemies."

-L. Ron Hubbard-
HCO PL 9 March 1972

Well I guess the tech works. I think I need to rethink my life.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think Miscavige has different values than I do. If you want to enjoy a dildo who am I to judge ? Enjoy ! Have the Golden Age of Dildos in your bedroom for all I care. No photos required.
the Golden Age of Dildos

the Golden Age of Dildos

the Golden Age of Dildos

OK. It's now time for success stories.

After reading the dildo book, I had blown charge, I realized that something could be done.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

the Golden Age of Dildos

the Golden Age of Dildos

the Golden Age of Dildos

OK. It's now time for success stories.

After reading the dildo book, I had blown charge, I realized that something could be done.

According to LRH, Sex was invented by Psych's long long ago. And if that's the case they probably invented dildos as well, right? :unsure:

Knowing how the Psych's are (according to Hubbard), their purpose was probably to restimulate beings.

Perhaps Captain Blackheart, the Pope of Scientology, is attempting to utilize them for the same purpose, sending them out to his enemies. (or to their co-workers) :whistling:

He found a new weapon to use against SP's to shatter them and cave them in. The dildo. :omg:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

I had to laugh out loud on an Email query on the anonymous OSA Emails on me ~~

"Karen, did the poison pen Email also accuse you of making your staff lick the bathroom floor with your tongue ?
Did it also state you body slammed people to the ground, punched and beat them and made them clean toilets with a toothbrush ?"

"No" I responded. "But it did accuse me of yelling at someone."

::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

According to LRH, Sex was invented by Psych's long long ago. And if that's the case they probably invented dildos as well, right? :unsure:

Knowing how the Psych's are (according to Hubbard), their purpose was probably to restimulate beings.

Perhaps Captain Blackheart, the Pope of Scientology, is attempting to utilize them for the same purpose, sending them out to his enemies. (or to their co-workers) :whistling:

He found a new weapon to use against SP's to shatter them and cave them in. The dildo. :omg:

I'll just leave this here.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

OT VIII ~~ Revealed. Feel free to cross post. Video coming

I admit to a compulsion.
I have to strike harder than I can be hit.
Nemo me impune lacessit (Latin)
is my Motto.
No one "provoked" (attacks) me with impunity
OR
No one can harm me unpunished.

Here's how I will celebrate their latest 2 *anonymous* poison pen Emails.

A Video on OT VIII.
I will take you through step by step exactly what it is from head to toe.

In summary ~~~

After $50,000 worth of Sec checks to promise you won't share.....
this is what occurs. This OT VIII costs some $100,000 paid on Freewinds for their Sekrit Sekrit delivery

ALL Ot VIIIs pc folders are gone through for past life identities.
Example if you ever mentioned in running Dianetics that you were a Roman Centurion, a Nun, a soldier dying in a battlefield etc etc.

These are then called back to you on the meter looking for a read.

If a past identity reads,
the auditor asks

Yours ?
BT's ?
Cluster's ?

and most often it turns out that this past identity was a BT's or a Clusters's which then has procedural steps of overts and witholds to blow or a an action called Date/Locate.

One of the last actions done is a "reality factor" called "R Factor."
This is a stunning statement that everything you ever ran in auditing was all BT/Cluster time track.
None of it was YOU.

You have no paid them some $1/2 million dollars to be told that it was all BT/Clusters.

Some OT 8s literally spin and crash.
I have summarised what at least 5 OT 8s who showed up at my door told me.
I listened and I listened.

I invite you to watch the video on OT VIII which I will make in the New Year, a tell-all on OT VIII

I have to strike harder than I can be hit !

I have tried to break down the logistics on this BT thing already. What makes this unique is the specific Xenu mythology. Its not as though these are forest spirits that have always been around naturally and get stuck to us. LRH has made it very clear that they are thetans just like us who were processed in just a certain way to be so clueless that they can't help but get stuck to us. That establishes a physical universe limitation based on how many Xenu brought here or if they are somehow able to migrate here from another Xenu BT populated planet. At some point we must accept that Xenu had a finite number of DC-8s and passenger space that fixes the maximum potential BT to human ratio.

There seems to be an outstanding question as to whether BTs must be extricated with every new body that we are born into or if the OT levels provide a multi body extended warranty or service plan. So in that regard there seemed to already be a built in continuing need for BT control, plus it seems that some BTs need additional drug case handling. However, now that they have established that the OT levels did not provide a clear distinction between the whole track events of each respective BT themselves, and considering that BTs in their original pre-processed state were trillions of years old like us, the amount of potential BT past life overlap is virtually infinite, thus assuring the ongoing necessity for these valuable upper echelon Scientology services.

How does this effect all the doctrine regarding valences? I thought these imagined or synthesized beingnesses were supposed to follow the rules on valences but now apparently valences are also from living non-corporeal beings in real time. It seems we started out with Scientology being the scientific alternative to unworkable primitive belief systems only to find that the science was just a plot mechanism to help us appreciate the old primitive religions for their true merit.
_____
Another thought: If thetans are tapping into the past life impressions from their BTs then are BTs able to tap into the past life impressions of their host? So if someone reads that they were a prince or princess in a past life but it is a BT impression, how do we know that it isn't the BT's impression of the person's past life. This whole closed loop thing is confusing. It make me think of a vacuum cleaner they sell you without a bag. The dust just blows right back out. They keep selling bigger and better vacuum cleaners, faster, more powerful, better technology, streamlined, ergonomic - but no bag.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Karen,

I hope you and Jeffrey had a wonderful Chrismas despite the sleazy operation that OSA and Miscavige are running on you. No doubt in my mind that Miscavige will rue the day...

I have a question that I hope you can answer. Let me preface it as follows: For many years now, Scientology has been marketing itself as new, faster, better, arbitrariness removed, etc. etc. and the central underpinning of this has been the "discovery" that Hubbard's writings and words have been, intentionally, or otherwise, altered or omitted, and that the meticulous restoration of this body of knowledge has vastly improved, by orders of magnitude, the wondrous results that await Scientologists. And Miscavige is praised no end for having brought this about.

So here's my question: If I assume, for arguments sake, that all of the above is true, how does this explain the fact that the very first Class 8 Course was taught aboard the Apollo, by Ron, himself.
Arguably, there could not possibly be a more pure, on-source, instructional experience than this.

So my question is, What has become of these original Class 8 auditors who received their training directly from Hubbard? They must all be bright, shining examples of the power of Source, yes?

Have a very Happy New Year.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Churchill, I will answer your questions presently :)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

YouTube is Fed up with endless demands for take downs and Google, its parent company has changed policy. Fair Use is the Law. I have a 30 second clip of Miscavige in a video which once again the corrupt cult tried to claim "Copyright" knowing damned well it was Fair Use of a 3 hour event video which is up in its entirety in Angry Gay Pope's channel.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi SurvivingScientology,

A copyright owner using Content ID claimed some material in your video.

This is just a heads up
Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble and your account standing is not affected by this.

There are either ads running on your video, with the revenue going to the copyright owner, or the copyright owner is receiving stats about your video’s views.

Video title: Church of Scientology ~~ The Scandal of IRS Tax Exemption Part 1
Includes: Audiovisual content
Claimed by: Content Film
++++++++

Google. parent Company of YOUTUBE has changed policy.

http://googlepublicpolicy.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-step-toward-protecting-fair-use-on.html

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Here is the video the CULT is whining to YOUTUBE in an effort to get me a copyright strike. Fail !

Those days of false claims and thuggery now must contend with a Google/YouTube policy change.

The cult protested the FAIR USE of clip from 0:49 to 1:28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGrRSOjA1Z4

Hi Karen,

snip

I have a question that I hope you can answer.

So my question is, What has become of these original Class 8 auditors who received their training directly from Hubbard? They must all be bright, shining examples of the power of Source, yes?

Have a very Happy New Year.
There were 36 auditors in the original class 8 course, and though I don't know what became of the majority of them, Lisa Tate, the last I saw her was at Flag AO 5 or 6 years ago but though I don't know what capacity, she did have on the tech uniform. Her ex-husband Rory - dunno. As to Mary Maren, she joined David Mayo's group, and is now an indi, but her ex, Artie Maren still mainlines koolaid, and is perhaps an FSM or hired speaker. I doubt he audits. Perhaps Lisa is doing FESing - there's another older lady who I recall being high classed, was relegated to the FES unit. I think they did that as well with Dorothy Brodent in the PAC base - after all - there aren't that many old school high classed auditors left in the SO that understood that tech. Did James Fuller do the original Class 8 course? I think he may still be auditing at AOLA

I once tried to find a list of the original 36 but couldn't find it. Perhaps someone has it?

Mimsey

Gib

Crusader

There were 36 auditors in the original class 8 course, and though I don't know what became of the majority of them, Lisa Tate, the last I saw her was at Flag AO 5 or 6 years ago but though I don't know what capacity, she did have on the tech uniform. Her ex-husband Rory - dunno. As to Mary Maren, she joined David Mayo's group, and is now an indi, but her ex, Artie Maren still mainlines koolaid, and is perhaps an FSM or hired speaker. I doubt he audits. Perhaps Lisa is doing FESing - there's another older lady who I recall being high classed, was relegated to the FES unit.

I once tried to find a list of the original 36 but couldn't find it. Perhaps someone has it?

Mimsey

I must be out of touch with things, I thought each of the 36 are in Orgs for a Cl VIII couldn't but boom an org. DM's promo machine says all orgs are booming, go Mighty Miami.