Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Karen#1, Dec 19, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

The interview with Ron Miscavige was excellent. Some really good insights there. Our thanks to Jeffrey for putting that one together: some real Cult kryptonite there.

It will be hard to top this, until such time as you folks manage to secure an interview with Tommy Davis. :headspin:

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

:hysterical::hysterical:

That was a damn Tarantinoesque screen-capture from CULT FICTION or RTC DOGS! LOL

The all-new-and-improved ONE-SHOT-CLEAR command:

"Get 3 Feet up-out-my-face Motherf*cker!"

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

Great shoop by ILuv2Lurk,

reminds of this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65nU9YIizPM

4. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Not my video, but Father Frank Pavone, Catholic Church priest has my heart and applause.
    This Priest watched Leah Remini and Claire's story of enforced abortions and made a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yctFrlVQyUs

5. Gib

Gib Crusader

Wow, the Father knows more about scientology than those so called scholars that Chris Shelton has been taking apart in that stupid book.

The general public are getting it, this video is kind of interesting and I like it, at about 3:30 into it he also talks about the abortions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCPrUUnfVJ4

6. Karen#1

I have a video coming soon in post production.

In the meantime I mirrored this important one.
    Children have never been cut any slack. The attitude is that they are ancient spirits in younger bodies.
    Going to be posting some Flag Orders on children that are quite hair-raising.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD2lfbyyCl8&t=107s

7. Karen#1

Scientology and the Kingdom of Chug. ***NEW Video***
    If I recall correctly, there were 200 staff members on a way station out in space that *Ran* the population of 1 quadrillion due to the Chug computer system.
    Hubbard's recall proved that a Brilliant Computer and 200 staff could control and manage the population of 1 quadrillion rank and file.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony O gave a lot of good background here ~~
    http://tonyortega.org/2017/01/28/mo...er-great-space-opera-figure-the-duke-of-chug/

CLICK HERE :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msA3MlG4zc&t=139s

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  8. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Thanks again Karen for this enlighting video! :coolwink:

One thing that delights me since the last year, is all the material produced by medias, documentariy films (Aftermath - going Clear) and former $cientologists vids (karen deLac \ Chris Shelton) that NOW emphasis the core malignancy of ''what $cientology really is'' according to founder's ruling of thouthts, beliefs, lunacy, and followers conduct :yes:

People are now enlightened the the evil abuses of this cult are rooted way deeper than it's current top management, but is embedded in all its ''sacred'' scriptures , per LRH wanted it to be so. We have overcome the sole thought that the Cherch of $cientology is a church that has come abusive because of top management wrongness, but got deeper understanding the this is a cult of abuse designed to be so.

AFAIMC, it has never been a cherch, never will be, and can't be reformed to be so. It has be designed to survive on criminal basis and the destroying of the true self of humans in reshaping them as obedient droids.

Wog people now are not talking about the CO$ money scam anymore, as the main concern, they are outraged by the human rights and dignity abuses..the kids slave labour and the coerced mental torture. Soon or later they will call authorities upon acting toward this cult.

One way or other, we are always accountable for what we create. Now LRH is...then it will be some others...
    This cult will soon be hit to the jugular. The WW awareness of it's true nature , the collapsing of it's many niche market, and the revoke of it's cherch status and tax exempt., because it has , since this last year, became so outrageous to millions of people.

Great job Karen and Jeffrey!:wink2:

9. HelluvaHoax!

HolyHell!

Brilliant!

Tragic!

Hilarious!

Cringey!

SuperStupid!

Whistleblower's Nirvana!

J&D Paradise!

(this pricelessly wonderful video now on a routing form to the Stupid Thread)

10. Karen#1

Ron Miscavige Senior, father of David Miscavige talks about being hurled into the lake at Int Base.
    He was there 26 years.
    Imagine a guy in his 70s being punished by being thrown into a dirty bacteria infested lake ~~ he called it "degradation."
    But what I don't understand is what Ron described as Tom Cruise love and adoration of Miscavige.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyqlIlv5las[/COLOR]

11. Karen#1

***********New Video*************
    Church of Scientology: Gorilla, Bear, Obscene Dog and Heaven Implants
    Hubbard has authored that a lot of problems humans have stems back to psychiatry and that psychiatrists are "whole track implanters."
    What is an Implant ?
    How do Implants relate to Scientology and OT levels ?
    Why is so much of Scientology theology focused on Implants ?
    This video explains.
    And here is the Hubbard authored issue on his visit to *heaven*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-EKutcF-N8

12. Karen#1

Here is the link to Hubbard's visit to Heaven which occurred before he seriously authored Implant Tech which got named as "OT LEVELS" and which implants when run on the Emeter, make you CLEAR. Please read Hubbard's visit to Heaven.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/books/bfm/heaven.htm

13. HelluvaHoax!

Fantastic video!

One of the great hidden mysteries within Scientology that very few people ever understood or even discovered to exist!

That video perfectly lays it all out--in all its unbelievably and gloriously cringeworthy absurdity.

[​IMG]

I approve of that video!

ML,

Gorilla Greg

(recently attested to erasing Gorilla Goal Implants)

14. HelluvaHoax!

If someone hadn't been inside the cult, I imagine they would have a very difficult time understanding how a Scientologist could read that "HEAVEN" HCOB--and not immediately laugh, grab their keys, stand up and blow.

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
    Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO BULLETIN OF MAR 4, AD77

Central Orgs
    Franchise

ROUTINE 3
    HELL

Well, I have been to Hell.

And I've found that Scientologists have been to Hell.

That's why we all left Scientology.

Don Hubbard
    Founder
    Church of Hoaxology

15. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't LRH's purported fundamental reason that these intergalactic civilizations liked to use implants is because they understood either on an intuitive or technological level that "people" were a spiritual or thetan + body composite and that a thetan could not be destroyed but it could be degraded? So the fundamental purpose of implants is to degrade a thetan in order to make it controllable, to forget, to return, to assume valences, to respond to triggers, etc.

And that because it was the "psychiatrists" in these societies who oversaw and controlled the mental technology that this is why psychiatrists today are reincarnated psychiatrists or their reincarnated victims who are dramatizing wholetrack implant incidents? And because every society will eventually develop electricity and electronics every implanting society will eventually use electronics to implant people so this is why implants are so common on the wholetrack?

Assuming this is all correct then LRH's perception of humanity would be that pretty much everyone can't be trusted because they are reenacting either implanting others or being implanted themselves and this viewpoint would be shared with strong conviction by Scientologists in general.

So not only is Scientology held up to be the only workable technology to enable people to achieve spiritual freedom but that freedom is by extension inherently from dramatization of ancient wholetrack alien implants. The RPF, fair gaming, harsh ethics and things like spying on the government and covering up the crimes of Scientologists can all be justified in the context that humanity exists in an evil deluded implant driven fog and only the Church can save them.

This belief system isn't just for the "upper levels". It's so pervasive in the doctrine that Scientologists point cameras at their perceived enemies in part because they believe that this restimulates wholetrack implants and will make their enemies cave in and run away - and it's because of this preoccupation with black Scientology that they sometimes forget to remove the lens cap.

16. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

The most dilligent implanters around are found
    in CO$.

17. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

You want implants? Star Trek got implants! See episode 9 - Dagger of the Mind.. and watch Kirk get implanted. Oooo. Mimsey

[video=youtube;tXIBW30J1B8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXIBW30J1B8[/video]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  18. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

I’m cross posting this old thread about where Maria Pia says she recognized the OT III implant narrative. I think we agree that she is referring to the Legion of Space series by Jack Williamson.

The main point being, that the theme of implants was well established in the Science Fiction genre long before LRH created his own Scientology implant mythology so he very likely would have integrated other author’s writings into his wholetrack conceptualizations. As I recall, Scientologists dismiss any notion that Scientology ideas that emulate science fiction should be disregarded as a lifting of science fiction - because science fiction itself is simply a thetan’s, and LRH's, own natural attempt to recollect actual wholetrack events.

But LRH's unique contribution was to expand this idea of implants to where every thetan that was ever born over trillions of trillions of years needs to pay half a million bucks only to him to get them removed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_of_Space_Series
    _____
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5803

Maria Pia: Very familiar. I'm a reader of science fiction. I have more than 200 books of science fiction at home. One of them is the Legend of Space. Go there, and you will find the same electronic thing. And you will find the electronic trapping of volcano.

19. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

What I never understood was this conflict. On one hand Hubbard has the Factors - "Before the beginning there was a cause etc." which intimates that there was a theta body exterior to mest universe - Ie: didn't exist in time as we know it, and created the universe that we inhabit.

On the other hand, in the OT 3 materials - he claims that all thetans were implanted with incident one at the start of track. There were the cherubs etc. which would imply that they existed prior to the beginning of track. Kinda like getting your hand stamped at a Lady GaGa concert. It almost leads you to believe the universe is a vast amusement park in which you were implanted to participate in.

Moving on from that, assuming we are all immortal spiritual beings, from whence did we come? Oh - no, Mimsey not more crazy shit? But wait, the big bang is as yet an unproven theory. Though there are many sign posts that indicate it could be true, it's very genus - a singularity that came into existence from nothing, violates the basic laws on conversation of matter / energy.

So you see, if there was no such big bang - or even if there were, where did it all come from? And immortal beings suffer the same unanswered conundrum. Where did they / we come from?

None of it makes a lot of sense. Neither Hubbard's theory nor the Big Bang theory of the genus of our universe.

:confused2:

Mimsey

20. Gib

Gib Crusader

No Terril, the most diligent implanters around is L Ron Hubbard, with his ideas.