Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Karen#1, Dec 19, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe the bigger question is when? The universe is supposed to be about 14 billion years old but remember the star date Pat proudly showed us at LRH’s death briefing? From this and other LRH references we are talking about trillions of trillions. So as far as causality is concerned, we aren’t even in the same ball park in terms of universes. We are talking about going back many many times before, after and between universes came and went before the one we are in and we somehow want to make sense of that?

Goebbels is laughing in his grave!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnqWa1RRoM4

Star Date.jpg

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Gold Meritorious Sponsor

That video is proof-positive of the fact that Scientology does not make the able more able. The credulous audience sat there and just believed lies from beginning to end without ever pausing to question anything.

The Hubbard number on paper moment is pricelessly stupid. Thus...

Let me provide a verbatim beat-by-beat replay of what happened (or just watch the video at that moment). It's too deliciously dumb to not go through it frame-by-frame, lol.

Beginning around 24:50 of the video:

LOYAL OFFICER:
    When you do OT X, you'll thank me.
    And you'll understand.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS KNOWINGLY

LOYAL OFFICER HOLDS UP PAPER WITH NUMBER
    WRITTEN ON IT. CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON IT

[​IMG]

LOYAL OFFICER EXPLAINS THAT THE BIG NUMBER IS
    "15 DOWN AND TWELVE ACROSS".

LOYAL OFFICER
    This, there, is a date.

AUDIENCE REACTS WITH DELIGHT AND KNOWING GIGGLES

LOYAL OFFICER SOAKS IN THEIR AWESTRUCK REACTION

LOYAL OFFICER
    Yeah!

AUDIENCE REACTS WITH MORE KNOWINGNESS AND LAUGHTER
    SOMEONE IN AUDIENCE DUPLICATES LOYAL OFFICER AND YELLS BACK "YEAH!"

LOYAL OFFICER SEIZES THE SHARED EUPHORIC MOMENT, STEPS
    BACK AND WITH A SWEEPING ARM GESTURE CALLS EVERYONE'S ATTENTION
    TO THE GIANT LRH PHOTO--AT WHICH MOMENT THEY BEGIN APPLAUDING.

BIG GROUP WIN ON RON DYING BECAUSE HE WROTE A NUMBER.

UNPRECEDENTED THETA IS FREED AND PLANETARY CLEARING ENSUES.

SUMMARY: Someone stands in front of Scientologists with a single sheet of paper that contains a long number. Scientologists don't know what it is, what it means or how the number is going to help them. Nonetheless, the Scientologists laugh and have wins on the number. Then they break out into major admiration and gratitude to the photograph of a dead con man who supposedly discovered the magical number. Everyone has huge wins--even though nothing even happened. This is Scientology tech at its core and essence--having wins on the idea of having wins.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  3. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Here are some ideas that show the insanity of the Old Quack in regards to 'implants'.

According the 'tech' dictionary, implants may be 'electronic' in nature as in the second definition of an implant: "an electronic means of overwhelming the thetan with a significance." Electronics is defined as dealing with electrical circuits that involve active electrical components such as vacuum tubes, transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, and associated passive interconnection technologies.

So thetans, which exist outside the physical universe are deeply affected forever (except with auditing) by physical electrons flowing through....something. The OT III materials even mention 'electronic ribbons'. Even more nonsensical is the 'theta trap'. From the 'History of Man': "All theta traps have one thing in common: they use electronic force to knock the thetan into forgetting, into unknowingness, into effect. Their purpose is to rid the area of those nuisances, the thetans who cannot be policed, and gain personnel—always the former, not always the latter."

And we ex's read this, cleared the words, and unfortunately nodded in agreement...at least for a time.

Why thetans are affected by 'electronics' is never described (of course). The Old Quack knew nothing of 'electronics' or the physics of electromagnetism. Electronics simply sounded scientific and space-opera like so he used it to make himself sound smart.

What a conman.

4. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Goodby Goodluck

The lady is so sharp, when I watch her clips I can't help but be impressed with the brilliant perspectives she has to share and how she stays in control with such great stories that cover so much that I'd never thought of before no matter what an interviewer might throw at her. God bless her!

5. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

GREAT POST!!:thankyou:

6. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Trillions and trillions is a low estimate. I think incident one was at "quadrillions four" if I remember my OT III materials correctly. Mimsey

7. TheOriginalBigBlue

I try not to over embellish lest I lose credibility.

8. Hypatia

Hypatia Pagan

A friend of mine was at an event where they held up a page with the date and it had a huge block of zeros that almost filled the page. And I thought : "how depressing ".

9. Elronius of Marcabia

Elronius of Marcabia Silver Meritorious Patron

10. TheOriginalBigBlue

This event was also very foretelling. I suspect DM put Pat up to that humiliating stunt because he knew he could play him. There were plenty of other people who could have conducted that memorial with dignity and respect but DM turned it into a twisted parody where everyone played the fool to his ambition.

It was very befitting in a way. LRH could have "flowed power" to people who embodied the lofty albeit cynical "Code of a Scientologist and Code of Honor" or he could have gone with power hungry thuggery and deceit. By his own choice he set the stage for something that would look like a nightmarish combination of some Greek tragedy and a Shakespearean comedy.

The irony is rich - LRH lived his life making fools of people and in the end became nothing more than a cheap prop for another maker of fools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQA-06kSLU

11. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

It's an interesting study in crowd/mob mentality.
    When Broeker showed that number, there were a number of deep believers (Judas goats?) that started clapping and cheering. This made the rest of the audience start doing the same.
    There was a lot of awkward side glances and reserved clapping too.
    The great guru had died and the audience didn't know what to expect nor how to behave so they went along with the politically correct response.
    I don't think it was wholesale blind acceptance though.

12. TheOriginalBigBlue

This was about 4 years after the Mission Conference slaughter and it was MCed by the same shadowy figure. Scientologists become skilled at blending in with fellow true believers but that doesn't mean they aren't quietly keeping score. It's an accumulation of these kinds of awkward moments that eventually separate free thinkers from the sheep.

I wonder what the Shriners make of all this after having been flies on the wall for so many decades?

13. HelluvaHoax!

Nice!

The only great and enduring mystery that remains is what exactly the Commodore's page-long number means.

However, after 31 years, I have finally narrowed down what the number represents to just two (2) possibilities!

1) The number of Big Lies told during the "Ron is so OT he is Dead" event.

2) The number of times "loyal officer" Pat Broeker employed TR-L, making him look like a loyal lunatic lizard by licking his lying lips.​

14. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I audited a pc where she said the incident was in the quadrillions of years. She said so so it must be true! In retrospect I LOL at it. So bizarre now but back then we accepted it without a wink.

15. HelluvaHoax!

I like your take on it. Far more nuanced than the cartoonish characature(s) I sometimes use to parody gullible Scientologists.

I was not actually at the "Hey-dropping dead-is-actually-a-win-because-Ron-was-finally-able-to-exteriorize!" event. Not because I wasn't a duped mark, but because by that time I had adopted at least two "policies" to deal with Scientology's incessant attempts to indoctrinate by overwhelm:

--a policy where I just quietly would not attend any meeting, event or "briefing" that could actually be a reg cycle in disguise.

--a policy that when anyone commanded me to attend a (meeting, briefing, event, crusade, et al) because it was "mandatory", I would immediately think to myself: "WTF are you talking about--mandatory?! Now I'm realllllllllllllly not going!" LOL​

16. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I was expecting you to write:
    (3) The number of lies hubbard told his flock for 35 some years.

17. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

I feel impelled to reveal the dark underbelly of the Scientology Cult

Their recent embellished fake websites have *INCREASED* media interest.
    A couple of days ago, I was shooting with a documentarian (established) The media just can't get enough of this ~~ thanks to Leah, Mike Rinder and all who keep the flame alive.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

David never learns does he? But when you are sitting on billions, I guess it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I hope he enjoys his amusement / revenge while it lasts.

Mimsey

PS - I was going to post a picture of an actual foot bullet - but man, the pictures where they actually did that, were both bloody and gross.

19. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Great description, cakemaker! Very accurate. That's exactly what happened. I should know - I was there, sitting next to a True Believer on one side and several serious doubters on the other. I also personally ran the International Call-in for the Ron is Dead event - as a temporarily glorified RPFer with seniority over every ED and C/O (who didn't know I was actually an RPFer). :omg: :roflmao: Hypocrisy is the Church of Scientology's middle name. Nothing is as it appears, nothing was, nor was it ever.

The True Believers were in some sort of weird, heavy clapping ecstasy, but there weren't many of them. They were in such a state of religious zealosy that their eyes were glued to the stage. Maybe 20% of the audience were zealots, at most. Interspersed with the True Believers were some big, serious looking Sea Org Members who would turn entirely around in their seats or even go down the aisles to make sure everyone was clapping, giving 'Tone 40' glares and appearing to make mental notes of any who weren't. They would also motion us to stand up. So there was a lot of token clapping so as not to stand out as disaffected. I was a token clapper. As an RPFer, I was in enough deep shit already and didn't need any more of it.

Andre Tabayoyon was the Mission I/C for the Event, btw.

Leaving the LA event, most people wore fake smiles but we whispered amongst ourselves how weird and bullshit it all was. Out of earshot of the zealots, of course.

It's nice to know you were one of the skeptics then, too. :thumbsup:

20. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

[​IMG]

New Interview today, 20,000 hits in 3 hours...

<Bob@mysteriousmatters.com>

5:01 PM (22 minutes ago)

Hi Karen,

Your interview from last week is now available as of earlier today and so far has already been listened to by over 20,000 of our listeners. This number will rise as more of our regular listeners open their devices to download this episode. It was a great discussion and very informative—even shocking in many ways.

I would be honored if would share the show with your audience.

It’s available on my website (listed below), iTunes, iHeart Radio, Tunein Radio, Spreaker, and YouTube.

https://www.mysteriousmatters.com/2017/03/confessions-former-scientologist/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksSQjN9XCk

Thanks for being a great guest!