What's new

Katie Holmes, Nicole Kidman foil Tom Cruise Scientology plan for Suri

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The quiet friendship between Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes has been under the radar. Because Kidman essentially lost her children to Scientology, it is easy to see how she might have felt compelled to help Holmes rescue Suri from the clutches of Tom Cruise and his obsessive devotion to the philosophy touted as religion. Today’s news, July 27, 2012, from Us Magazine is this: "Nicole Kidman Resurfaces After Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes Divorce‎." Was she deliberately lying low so as not to create any suspicion that would thwart Holmes’s plan to escape with Suri?

http://www.examiner.com/article/katie-holmes-nicole-kidman-foil-tom-cruise-scientology-plan-for-suri

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
The quiet friendship between Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes has been under the radar. Because Kidman essentially lost her children to Scientology, it is easy to see how she might have felt compelled to help Holmes rescue Suri from the clutches of Tom Cruise and his obsessive devotion to the philosophy touted as religion. Today’s news, July 27, 2012, from Us Magazine is this: "Nicole Kidman Resurfaces After Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes Divorce‎." Was she deliberately lying low so as not to create any suspicion that would thwart Holmes’s plan to escape with Suri?

http://www.examiner.com/article/katie-holmes-nicole-kidman-foil-tom-cruise-scientology-plan-for-suri

Good for Nichole, if it's true that she had a hand in helping Katie.

She's one of the reasons Marty Rathbun clings to Scientology instead of doing some kind of 12 step program for recover, IMO. He essentially helped strip her rights and took her children away - how do you make that up to someone?

Purple Rain

Crusader
As a mother I doubt that Kidman will ever forgive the cult for taking her children. I hope Miscavige enjoyed his petty victory at the time because he will be a long time paying for it. There are too many cracks in the dam now, and not enough fingers to plug them.

Nicole is every mother. She will never forgive. She will never forget.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Of course, that only validates espee tech. Katie was obviously PTS to Nicole Kidman, a known evil espee of the worst sort, attempting to take her children away from Scientology. Thru her manipulation of Katie and thru the use of a visious, biased, anti religious legal system is succeeding, at least temporarily, keeping Suri away from man's only hope of getting out of the trap. All good, dedicated, on purpose Scientologists should increase their donations to the IAS to put ethics in on society so this sort of thing doesn't happen again!

Pete

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Before, during and after, I was never a great fan of Nicole. I always felt she was over-hyped and that she under-delivered.

However, as a person, I really think she got the wind kicked out of her by TC and DM. From the very start that marriage was a business deal, not a personal relationship. Nicole was just a convenient Token on the $cn playing field.

Lone Star

Crusader
Before, during and after, I was never a great fan of Nicole. I always felt she was over-hyped and that she under-delivered.

However, as a person, I really think she got the wind kicked out of her by TC and DM. From the very start that marriage was a business deal, not a personal relationship. Nicole was just a convenient Token on the $cn playing field.

No that's not accurate. Tom and Nicole did have a personal relationship. He was an inactive Scilon during the decade of their marriage. The relationship fell apart when he was reactivated after doing that damn PTS/SP course.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Of course, that only validates espee tech. Katie was obviously PTS to Nicole Kidman, a known evil espee of the worst sort, attempting to take her children away from Scientology. Thru her manipulation of Katie and thru the use of a visious, biased, anti religious legal system is succeeding, at least temporarily, keeping Suri away from man's only hope of getting out of the trap. All good, dedicated, on purpose Scientologists should increase their donations to the IAS to put ethics in on society so this sort of thing doesn't happen again!

Pete

Oh Gawd! That filthy bitch! I'm reaching for my plastic now!

But wait...how could Super Sciono Tom Cruise not spot her? What's that say about the tech?

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
......... Nicole is every mother. She will never forgive. She will never forget.

Oh Lord but this is so well put and so true!

And I cry for those mothers who have lost their child to scientology. I don't even know how mothers who have had their child die because of scientology like Karen and Victoria can even bear it. I can hardly bear it when I speak with them and it was not even my child that was lost those two horrid days.

But that is the kind of nightmare that organized scientology leaves in its wake.

I think somehow that when it comes to children, mothers have something that bind them all in this the most loving of all roles.

And it is far more powerful than all the legal/PI/scare-tactic "might" possessed by Miscavige. It cannot be bought and it cannot be bridled.

I will just add one thing to what you said about how she will never forgive nor will she ever forget. I'll add to that "expect her".

David Miscavige cannot begin to understand the absolute wonder of the love a mother for her child nor the fact that this love and joy is so far beyond any of the "enlightment for hire" snakeoil he peddles.

And for all those lost because of organized scientology and for those who must somehow bear this loss I say "This is Why".

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh Gawd! That filthy bitch! I'm reaching for my plastic now!

But wait...how could Super Sciono Tom Cruise not spot her? What's that say about the tech?

Great question. Of course, since you asked it, I am going to have to c/s a cram for you on the topic. You will have to clay demo what Ron said about creative people pulling in espees because espees tend to glom onto creative, artistic people because they know that an artist/actor/musician can influence society for the good, and, an espee being an espee, deep down they are against anything that can help anybody. Part of your c/s will be a few expensives of sec checking, shouldn't be more than 3 or 4 of those at Flag rates. And you will be expected to upgrade your IAS status to at least doofus meritorious, although we all know that doofus maximus is better, not sure if you are able enough to make suckerous maximus at this time, but that SHOULD be your goal. Meanwhile, go down the hall and talk to the redge about how you will get all this taken care of.

Pete