What's new

Kelly Preston and Bluebell Railway...

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Oh! Scientology has 'raised money' for the Bluebell railway... Must be a new strategy based on a secret LRH advice 'How to buy friends and introvert people'...

This was, I think, from the IAS Chartity concert during the three days of IAS events in 2007.

You can see that she is completely grossed out by the train driver dumping his mug of tea back in the pot "Please don't offer me a cuppa...Please..." :omg:

Last edited:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Propaganda is still propaganda, even if it is delivered by a pretty face.
$cientology sure knows how to churn out propaganda films and pictures.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
The video would have been better if they'd shown Kelly shoveling coal, bending over again and again, leading a long handled tool violently toward the burning circle. Oh, well.

But seriously the film is not well done IMO. Brady Bunch music with Preston's monotonic and well rehearsed pitch make it a sickening travelogue rather than effective PR. The anonymous videos are much better, in general.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
What were the railway implants that had "Sleep"..."Don't Sleep" in them?

After reading the HCOBs of these where the preclear is riding around on a railcar with "Sleep"..."Don't Sleep" droning I always got the creepy image of something like a scene from that movie "Jacob's Ladder"...weird.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Model-Train-01.jpg

It's just that David Miscavige likes the Bluebell Railway because it makes him feel like a normal-sized person.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
OK, it took a while for me to get round to uploading this, but...
miscavigetoottoot.jpg

Proof that David Miscavige is a railway enthusiast, as well as a drunken psychopath.