L Ron Hubbard Xenu Story

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by AnonKat, Feb 11, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;8hB7KJYIBwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hB7KJYIBwc[/video]

2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;IR_mBh5mqok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR_mBh5mqok[/video]

3. the best duet ever is tony and maria singing "tonight" in west side story

4. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

OK, riddle me this. If a thetan can be blown around by wind, and can be frozen by an ethanol / anti-freeze mixture (the chemist in me wants to know the exact ratio :yes:), is a thetan then MEST? Otherwise, how could MEST affect it so? Did anyone else get cognitive dissonance listening to this?

5. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Goodby Goodluck

So are the aliens that escaped Xenu's bloody rage the ones that visit us to this day and are they considered Xenutians or just another cheesy, 6th or 7th wave of Marcabian Invader forces? I mean, I'm sure they are all very nice...:bowdown:

6. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

No dissonance whatsoever "to the degree the Thetan considers himself located, he is mest" or words to that effect was Ron's answer. Another could be the cloud of pictures and bank he drags around acts as a handle he could be manipulated by. Or, if he has overts of doing the same thing to others, he could motivate; yet still more? He sees it happening to others and considers it can happen to him so he mocks it up. Had enough? How about what you resist you become? How about the converse - Ron said Thetan's like coldness of space - so he says the exact opposite. And I didn't even play the tractor beam ploy, wherein a tractor beam holds him still, while he's packaged in ice and goes into agreement with it instead of disagreeing and flitting off.

Mimsey

7. DoneDeal

DoneDeal Patron Meritorious

Sir. Per my understanding of the "attitude" of the tech, and the word per, those thetans were already in a severely degraded state. They were far down the spiral and more effect then they were far in the past behind that time. Possibly when the horse in the heavens appeared? I've no idea. But those thetens Mr Xenu decided to dispose of were already in a degraded condition that could be taken advantage of.
    Heck, I bet it was because they got locked into some game where if they didn't agree then they couldn't watch tv, or something like that. And they had to watch tv!....I'm getting off point here, pardon.

The deal is we spirits have been becoming degraded and slowly but surely have agreed that we are mest, and can be tossed around like atoms, and boxed up or even the worst thing ron could imagine....become rocks!!

You gotta hurry up and get yourself up the bridge man....not before it's too late for you, but before it's too late for everyone!

lol. You being a cool educated person needs to realize how superior scn'ists figure they are to all of humanity.

Your a degraded being to them, and the universal solvent is all of your money, time, attention and agreement.

You do want to save the universe don't you? (whatever that means).

8. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Good question. First, it is my impression that the Xenu tale describes the alcohol/glycol mixture injections to prevent the thetan from leaving the body. But to answer the question to the best of my ability, the thetan does have mass. As I recall it is 3 or 3.5 ounces. Hubbard said that this was proven by weighing a dying person. Hubbard also said that thetans (souls) were frozen and trapped during the ice age.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Yes:coolwink:

Specially when noting Scn axioms 1&2:-

Axiom 1 Life is basically a static.

DEFINITION: A life static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in space or in time. It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

Axiom 2 The static is capable of considerations, postulates and opinions.

10. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Amazing crap! So, while reading that, people are supposed to believe they have no place in space or time? :roflmao: Good thing about no motion, that would prevent them from opening the stupid book in the first place.

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Black and white thinking is the problem here, with almost all Scientologists too. As in there's weighty solid MEST, and on the other hand there's immaterial static-stuff, and nothing in-between. But perhaps it is better understood with a gradient approach.

Hubbard changed his definitions for "thetan" over the years, but if we settle for something that exists in other works we can consider something like this:

aura_4.jpg

The 7 different interpenetrating aura layers as shown are of differing "vibrations," each maybe "an octave" apart from the adjacent one(s). There is supposedly induction from one level to an adjacent one. The one nearest the physical (etheric) is coarse enough to be seen by most people if they just look for it (I've posted a drill on ESMB a couple of times to do just that; I first put it online [not my invention] here: http://fzglobal.org/w0751-0800.htm#785).

That these aura layers are thin enough to pass through normal matter is as obvious as walking up to and touching a wall, but sometimes one can feel the gentle pressure exerted as one gets within a few inches or so of the wall.

This post isn't intended to be a complete treatise, but gives an idea of where to look if anyone is interested.

Paul

12. Veda

Veda Sponsor

What's remarkable is that you don't understand even the simple details of the subject about which you've been proselytizing for years, and people, who aren't even Scientologists, have to explain it to you, and you still don't understand.

Read you guru Hubbard: Per Hubbard, 'Thetan' does not equal 'Static'.

13. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Thetan Tech Dict def 4- (spirit) is described in Scn as having no mass, no wavelength,
    no energy, and no time or location in space except by consideration or postulate. The spirit is not a thing its the creator of things.

Def 10 - a static that can consider, and can produce space and energy and objects.

14. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

"no time or location in space except by consideration or postulate."

We are Gods? Perhaps a liberating thought.

The most popular alternative theory has it that there is a great big being in the sky
    who keeps his naughty or nice books up to date and after our sole incarnate life we
    iether sit at the feet of Jesus or are condemned to a hereafter of eternal hellfire and damnation.

You know a better theory than iether?

15. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

You ask me to chose my favorite of which two things?

16. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Either something of this nature affects MEST, and therefore can be detected by MEST, or it's what's been traditionally called spirit. If you can feel a gentle pressure, then there is a MEST interaction, and from a functional definition, it's a form of MEST.

Hubbard's 3 1/2 ounce soul is a crock of shit.

17. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

Sure.. We die and we cease to exist. No next life and no after life.. I am rather liberated by this and it reminds me to live while I am alive and not worry about what happens when my heart stops beating.

18. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

So this is not wacky enough