What's new

LA early 80's: Bobby Dubow / Katherine Davis / Jeff Dahl

quackery

Hi guys! I was public at CCLA during 1979 - 1984. I'm enquiring about three friends: Bobby Dubov -professional violinist, left Scn. Around '83. Katherine Davis, aka Kate Lansing, wife of artist Chris Davis, both of which may still be in, Oy vey... And Jeff Dahl, not the musician.
My name is Jory (Giora) Kenneth, living in Israel. You can find me on Facebook. Thanx!

Hi guys! I was public at CCLA during 1979 - 1984. I'm enquiring about three friends: Bobby Dubov -professional violinist, left Scn. Around '83. Katherine Davis, aka Kate Lansing, wife of artist Chris Davis, both of which may still be in, Oy vey... And Jeff Dahl, not the musician.
My name is Jory (Giora) Kenneth, living in Israel. You can find me on Facebook. Thanx!
You knew Bobby? I have no idea what became of him. I used to drive him and Elaine down the the Dorothy Chandler where he would play outside the venue before show time for tips. The wife and I went to the birth of their first child where we met Dr. Eddinghousen who was a midwife specializing in home child birth. We would later on hire him for the home delivery of our own kids. I would love to hear from him if you succeed in tracking him down.

Mimsey

phenomanon

Canyon

I audited CCLA's Public HGC during those years. I can't help you with current info, but someone here probably will.