Landmark Forum = Scientology Light ?

Discussion in 'Cults in General' started by JBWriter, Apr 24, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

It was a joke ... if I had told him what was really on my mind I would have ended up in the closest ER.

2. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Uh oh, stratty's spotted his name spelt wrong.

I'm kinda sensing.....

Nuclear event looming upon the horizon? :duck:

3. Donald Kean

Donald Kean Patron

I've forgotten about it.

4. Donald Kean

Donald Kean Patron

He didn’t see the funny side of it at all, so the joke really was on him if he wasn’t ready to handle it. I may have said something like “Pack your bags.”
    “Do you want me to move out?”
    “We are going to Vegas to get remarried and get it right this time!”

The situation was something for him to handle and forget about anyone else. He failed to handle the way you were feeling at the time; you gave him a clear enough message.

5. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

It's okay Donald, I was just having a poke at strattvarious .:stickpoke: :)

6. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I did spot it Fixer, but to be honest I really couldn't be bothered to mention it. I've seen several permutations of my nic. It's my own fault for choosing one that's easy to misspell.

7. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

:hmm: British and Australian humor haven't been part of your forte, ay Donald Kean?

8. Donald Kean

Donald Kean Patron

????????

9. KingRay

KingRay New Member

While all very interesting, I'm more of a practical man than a philosophical one. I do think about many philosophies, but without putting any of them to use, they are empty & meaningless. One can spend their life studying various philosophies, religions, spirituality, etc. It all leads me to 1 question ... am I happy or not? That is the key to all of it for me. What makes me happy may not make the next person happy. Nobody stays happy or unhappy (relatively speaking), but the key to my life is ... no matter where I got the information from ... does it leave me (or lead me to being) content, happy, at peace, etc? If it doesn't, I throw it out the window; if it does, I keep it and practice it. ;)

"Happy" is a relative term I used to describe many pleasant emotions, thoughts, and/or activities. As Bugs Bunny would say, "That's all, folks!" LOL

10. Donald Kean

Donald Kean Patron

It would seem you are being philosophical about happiness! I agree with your philosophy, where does what I’m doing lead to? Does it make me and the ones I respect happy? But as they say shit happens and things fall apart. Not everything can go right. (You wascally wabbit!}