What's new

Latest OSA Enemy Lines & Rumours

G

Gottabrain

OSA is working hard to diffuse, confuse and break our movement.

The latest fad seems to be spreading rumours and falsehoods - but always a great standby OSA tactic.

The following recent destructive rumours and sayings have originated with the Cult and with OSA:

1) OSA SAYS: Protestors are wasting their time attacking the human rights abuses of the Cult of Scientology when there are people starving in the world, like in Somalia. Maybe we should save the whales instead.

TRUTH: Exposing corruption and bringing criminals to justice is ultimately what keeps people from being oppressed and abused. There are still people imprisoned on the RPF, hundreds who have lost their lives from mistreatment or abuse from the Cult of Scn, and still plenty being abused. We have made the Cult shrink, but there is more work to be done.

Even in Afghanistan and Somalia, very little of the actual monies and materials sent actually arrives at those most in need because lots of crims and crooks have their hands in it first.

Activists against the human rights abuses of Scn are also active in many other worthwhile causes.

2) OSA SAYS: Marty sent two new members to ESMB to pave the way for him and they are actually OSA.

TRUTH: One of those two members has long ago earned trust and respect for helping Australia in its fight.

3) OSA SAYS: The RPF is a walk in the park, like a vacation from staff work and only the real bad guys go there, anyway. It is a kindness of Scientology that we allow these criminals to be rehabilitated at all.

TRUTH: Most do not go to the RPF of their own volition, but are physically forced there and held there by physical force or coercion. It is a "reprogramming" camp that cuts contact with all outside the RPF and attempts to break down one's self esteem and will. The current RPF program takes years to complete (if it can be completed at all) and those sent there are often those most active in exposing corruption in the C of S or who have witnessed abuses or illegal activities and tried to stop these. Those with the highest integrity usually get sent to the RPF. They are denied their rights and freedoms and relations to children, family, spouses, friends, etc. are held over their heads to ensure they comply. They are often shipped from country to country to keep them from escaping. They have long hours of hard labor and years of security checks. When they don't comply, they are sent to the RPFs RPF until they agree to do so.

Anyone else hearing or seeing recent OSA rumours, please add them to this thread. Don't spread the rumours. THINK FIRST PEOPLE.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
This^

The latest fad seems to be spreading rumours and falsehoods - but always a great standby OSA tactic.

The following recent destructive rumours and sayings have originated with the Cult and with OSA:

1) OSA SAYS: Protestors are wasting their time attacking the human rights abuses of the Cult of Scientology when there are people starving in the world, like in Somalia. Maybe we should save the whales instead.

TRUTH: Exposing corruption and bringing criminals to justice is ultimately what keeps people from being oppressed and abused. There are still people imprisoned on the RPF, hundreds who have lost their lives from mistreatment or abuse from the Cult of Scn, and still plenty being abused. We have made the Cult shrink, but there is more work to be done.

Even in Afghanistan and Somalia, very little of the actual monies and materials sent actually arrives at those most in need because lots of crims and crooks have their hands in it first.

Activists against the human rights abuses of Scn are also active in many other worthwhile causes.

2) OSA SAYS: Marty sent two new members to ESMB to pave the way for him and they are actually OSA.

TRUTH: One of those two members has long ago earned trust and respect for helping Australia in its fight.

3) OSA SAYS: The RPF is a walk in the park, like a vacation from staff work and only the real bad guys go there, anyway. It is a kindness of Scientology that we allow these criminals to be rehabilitated at all.

TRUTH: Most do not go to the RPF of their own volition, but are physically forced there and held there by physical force or coercion. It is a "reprogramming" camp that cuts contact with all outside the RPF and attempts to break down one's self esteem and will. The current RPF program takes years to complete (if it can be completed at all) and those sent there are often those most active in exposing corruption in the C of S or who have witnessed abuses or illegal activities and tried to stop these. Those with the highest integrity usually get sent to the RPF. They are denied their rights and freedoms and relations to children, family, spouses, friends, etc. are held over their heads to ensure they comply. They are often shipped from country to country to keep them from escaping. They have long hours of hard labor and years of security checks. When they don't comply, they are sent to the RPFs RPF until they agree to do so.

Anyone else hearing or seeing recent OSA rumours, please add them to this thread. Don't spread the rumours. THINK FIRST PEOPLE.

^^^BUMP^^^

I nominate this topic for a Stickie :thumbsup:

We could use more Rumour Control, IMHO... :yes:

G

Gottabrain

I have apparently been promoted from "Puppet of Xenophon" to "Emma's PPRO" (Personal PR Officer). :hysterical:

Hey, it beats "Puppet of Xenu" or "LRH PPRO"... :lol:

:omg: :gathering: :giggle:

You are a wonderful SP, Panda. Only the effective SPs are noticed.

Thanks also for your support, Ulf. I think if we can keep up with the rumours - keep posting them as they come up - we can kill this OSA tactic before it ever gains momentum. :)

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

But it's just so much fun playing with their lies.

We can certainly comply with that one!

IASWhale.jpg

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They picked the wrong two!!!

This is only indicative of who they are most scared of.

Too bad we didn't get Mike Gordon's reaction to our RPF raid recorded. It was every bit as good as George Baillie's rant and shows better than anything that their prison camp is something to worry about.

OK, I'm making fun of this (just can't resist giving OSA a rough time) but you do have a good point, Gotta! :yes:

G

Gottabrain

DARE I to add this one? :omg: Yup.:yes:

OSA SAYS: Emma and Carmel don't get along. That the Aus protestors have split up into two opposing groups and the Aussies are no longer a problem for the C of S AOSH ANZO.

TRUTH: We all love Carmel and we all love Emma. When push comes to shove, we work together. Carmel and Emma are both what you might call "Alpha Females". They are dominant women, leaders and able to get things done. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)

Carmel is responsible for spearheading the Senate Inquiry and getting it through no matter what, with a lot of help from others, too. Emma started ESMB, also with help from others, and continues to run it.

Carmel has recently been very successful and busy in her personal life, but continues to work on projects. Emma also works on projects besides ESMB.

They don't agree on everything. They are both headstrong. Both being Alphas, that means occasional fireworks. But they both love each other and are friends. They are both my friends and I love and admire them both for who they are and what they've done and continue to do. I know Paul, Feral and others feel similarly.

And if either of them are offended that I said they are both headstrong and have occasional fireworks, too friggin' bad. The bottom line is - we are fighting the abuses of a very bad cult. And when push comes to shove, we know our priorities and all work together, despite the little disagreements.

19DD721C.jpg

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
This isn't a new one but it is being repeated by people who should know better:
In the controversy over "cults," the general public has overwhelmingly accepted the brainwashing/mind control ideology which has been propagated by "anti-cult" groups opposed to alternative religious movements.

It would seem classic OSA practise to accuse others of that which they practise themselves.

"Always attack, never defend" - LRH

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious

And there was me thinking the RPF was a private religious retreat :D

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Support

OSA SAYS: Emma and Carmel don't get along. That the Aus protestors have split up into two opposing groups and the Aussies are no longer a problem for the C of S AOSH ANZO.
[/IMG]

I love these Black PR stuff as it lets Exscn focus on the area/people that need support.

Hello OSA, most of the members talk to each other ALL of the time. I have built trust and friendship with people and if I hear something I go "have you seen what this person PM me?"

Ask youself why does your church want you to spread these lies?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh Yeah !

TRUTH: We all love Carmel and we all love Emma. When push comes to shove, we work together. Carmel and Emma are both what you might call "Alpha Females". They are dominant women, leaders and able to get things done. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)

Carmel is responsible for spearheading the Senate Inquiry and getting it through no matter what, with a lot of help from others, too. Emma started ESMB, also with help from others, and continues to run it.

Carmel has recently been very successful and busy in her personal life, but continues to work on projects. Emma also works on projects besides ESMB.

They don't agree on everything. They are both headstrong. Both being Alphas, that means occasional fireworks. But they both love each other and are friends. They are both my friends and I love and admire them both for who they are and what they've done and continue to do. I know Paul, Feral and others feel similarly.

And if either of them are offended that I said they are both headstrong and have occasional fireworks, too friggin' bad. The bottom line is - we are fighting the abuses of a very bad cult. And when push comes to shove, we know our priorities and all work together, despite the little disagreements.

19DD721C.jpg

:bump2: Great thread GB :yes:, thank you. :thumbsup:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have apparently been promoted from "Puppet of Xenophon" to "Emma's PPRO" (Personal PR Officer). :hysterical:

Congratulations, Panda!! I hope this comes with a raise in pay also!! Or at least rewards!! :)

Great thread Gottabrain! A little cohesion was just what was needed IMHO.

Fuck you, OSA.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I'm not part of a movement. I criticize the Church and scientology philosophy and its founder, not because I want to join some "critical movement", but because it deserves criticism.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
The twisting banality of evil

19DD721C.jpg

Interesting, how OSA twist their Sakerd Skripchah on "third party law" into this. In other words, there was no third party to cause a fight, so OSA became it.

Dere OSA: Nice. Did you make your stat with that op?
:thumbsup:

Er, would the colloquial name for that^ most feminine of tank-tops be a "husband-beater"? Just curious... :p