What's new

Leah, Mike and guests expose Scientology front groups

Just saw the latest one about Hubbard's wives, children and escape to target too. Perhaps my favorite episode.

A few comments - OMG - Alexa - I have never seen that photo of her - what a shit he was to cut her out of his will. If you ever needed proof she was his daughter, that photo says it all.

One out of 7 kids are still in? Poor Dianna.

the unwritten Flag Order 326- Photo shop is your friend. How to erase those speed bumps in you life, like Nibs in the background of the video and an embarrassing bigamist phase of your life

Oh - Miscavage with the winki eyes as he relates Hubbard's ascension to the upper OT research to the worshiping multitude at the Palladium - boy could those two lie with ease.

And a moment of astuteness by M&L - not mentioning the Visatril.

The wife's fav = how it all is based on a lie and will fall on that sword eventually.

Mimsey

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Four or five years ago, who among us would have ever predicted or anticipated that we’d see a critically acclaimed, weekly series, broadcasting internationally and exposing the criminal fraud and abusive behavior of Scientology?

Never in my wildest dreams would I have dared to think it possible.

Sometimes life is full of the most wonderful, unexpected surprises!

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Yes, the recent episode about hubbard's life was great. They really exposed the crook! I was pleasantly surprised to see footage from TV interviews done with Nibs in '82 and some other year. I had no idea those existed. Now I want to see the full interviews! And the family tree diagram and pictures were nice. When the picture of aging Alexis popped up on the screen I was gobsmacked! I paused on that image with my jaw dropped. She's the nearly spittin' female version of hubbard!

I fell off my seat when they showed footage of hubbard saying he never had a second wife. I always heard that quote out of context which is funny in itself but when you hear it in context with the interviewer's questions it's hilarious! Hubbard says he was married TWICE and is now happily married with four lovely children. Then the interviewer asks about his second wife (meaning his actual second wife Sara, not his actual third wife Mary Sue which hubbard claims is his second wife) and hubbard replies "I never had a second wife". LOL. BUSTED!

The closing comments by Russell Miller were spectacular. I'm totally on the same page with him.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've just watched that episode about Hubbard. Definitely the best yet in my opinion.

They went straight to Source himself and dismantled him on TV.

I laughed out loud when a caption came up saying the Church of Scientology denies that homosexuality is considered low on the tone scale. Their only defense to the overwhelming evidence against them is to lie. They have nothing left. If this was a boxing match the referee would stop it to save the CofS from further damage. Fortunately it isn't and the damage is going to keep on coming.