What's new

Leah Remini’s Sister Nicole Says She And Her Daughter Were Harassed By Scientologists

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Leah Remini’s Sister Nicole Says She And Her Then 15 Year-Old Daughter Were Harassed By Scientology Members.

Radar Online: Leah Remini’s Sister Says She Was Harassed By Scientologists

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...logy-sister-reveals-church-harassment-claims/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Leah Remini left the Church of Scientology in July 2013, but the fall-out is far from over! In an exclusive interview with Radaronline.com, her sister claimed that she’s still experiencing harrassment that she believes is linked to the church.

Nicole Remini-Wiskow, Leah’s 47-year-old sister, claims that when the King Of Queens star first left the Church of Scientology in 2013, she experienced harassment she believes stemmed from the controversial organization.

“The church was calling me like crazy,” she told Radar. “When [Leah] was first declared a suppressive person they called me everyday. I would hang up and then they would call me right back.”

Remini-Wiskow alleged that the church even called her then-15-year-old daughter, until she threatened legal action.

Undeterred, Remini, 45, released her tell-all book Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology in early November. And strange incidents began occurring once again.

“All of my social media got hacked,” Remini-Wiskow told Radar. “That was the weirdest thing that had ever happened to me.”

Remini-Wiskow only heard of the hack after friends who had seen the odd posts texted her.

“They turned my profile picture into a penis,” she claimed.

Although she has no proof that Church of Scientology was behind the cyber attack, the oldest Remini sister said she feels that the timing was too close to be a coincidence.

“The timing of it was questionable,” she said. “It was the day we were doing press for [Leah’s book, Troublemaker].”

A church rep told Radar, “This is false. It never happened. This is just another in a series of publicity stunts for Leah Remini’s book.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Re: Leah Remini’s Sister Nicole Says She And Her Daughter Were Harassed By Scientolog

snippppow!

“They turned my profile picture into a penis,” she claimed.

Although she has no proof that Church of Scientology was behind the cyber attack, the oldest Remini sister said she feels that the timing was too close to be a coincidence.

“The timing of it was questionable,” she said. “It was the day we were doing press for [Leah’s book, Troublemaker].”

A church rep told Radar, “This is false. It never happened. This is just another in a series of publicity stunts for Leah Remini’s book.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

What the hell is with DM's penis envy? YSCOHB? Mailing a dildo to Mosey's work? Straight up and vertical? Now this? David, can't you think of something less juvenile?

Mimsey