What's new

Leah Remini - Dancing With The Stars TV Show 2013

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From "possiblyhelpfuladvice.com" blog site:

Miscavige scores another bad PR coup: Dancing with the Stars

Today (September 24) we find out that Li’l Davey Miscavige, the Napoleonic Overlord of what’s left of the Scientology Inc scam, added 17.4 MILLION mal-impressions to his bad PR statistics.

As reported on Tony Ortega’s site, Leah Remini had a recorded heart-to-heart discussion with her dance partner on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars last night, in which she told him about the suppression she was experiencing at the hands of David Miscavige, OSA, and the parishioners of Scientology Inc.

Okay, she didn’t use the jargon and Scientologese, but it didn’t take a translator for anyone familiar with Leah’s situation to understand what she’s been undergoing and how hard the transition in her life has been.

And for anyone watching, it was easy to see how smart it was for her to get herself and her family out of the malevolent vindictive clutches of Scientology Inc.

So Miscavige scored another 17.4 million on his stat.

Then, as if to throw unneeded gasoline on the fire, OSA issued a statement which was aired on ABC’s Good Morning America Tuesday morning. That adds another 5.546 million mal-impressions to the report!

That’s right.

In one twenty-four hour period, bad news about Scientology Inc reached more people than Miscavige’s carefully placed ad about Scientology during the Super Bowl earlier this year. And all it cost Leah Remini was a few blisters and sore muscles.

(Those who remember the Super Bowl fiasco will recall that the Super Bowl ad was NOT run during the real nation-wide Super Bowl broadcast; it was run in selected markets in the slot right after the first half ended and before the halftime over-analysis show started. In other words, it ran in the slot where beer-laden Americans were rushing to the bathroom, and notwatching television. The ad wasn’t even run in every city with an Idle Org. That’s how uninterested Miscavige was in getting new parishioners.)

And on Monday night, Miscavige doubled his stat. That’s in the same seven-day span that the Flag Building grand opening was deferred indefinitely. That was at least 20,000 mal-impressions. As if there were that many practicing parishioners left in Scientology Inc.

Straight up and vertical, Davey! Straight up and vertical!

— written by Plain Old Thetan
Above found at: http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=14827

More today at: http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=14827

As reported on Tony Ortega’s site (1)(2), Leah Remini had a recorded heart-to-heart discussion with her dance partner on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars last night, in which she told him about the suppression she was experiencing at the hands of David Miscavige, OSA, and the parishioners of Scientology Inc.Okay, she didn’t use the jargon and Scientologese, but it didn’t take a translator for anyone familiar with Leah’s situation to understand what she’s been undergoing and how hard the transition in her life has been.And for anyone watching, it was easy to see how smart it was for her to get herself and her family out of the malevolent vindictive clutches of Scientology Inc.So Miscavige scored another 17.4 million on his stat.Then, as if to throw unneeded gasoline on the fire, OSA issued a statement which was aired on ABC’s Good Morning America Tuesday morning. That adds another 5.546 million mal-impressions to the report!The total is now:
MediaCirculation/Viewers
Enquirer (5 Aug)596,166
inTouch (29 Jul)595,614
Life & Style681,723
OK!331,000
Star (25 Aug)782,333
Enquirer (26 Aug)596,166
US Weekly1,980,862
Star (29 July)782,333
Enquirer (16 Sep)596,166
Ellen DeGeneres2,950,000
Enquirer (23 Sep)596,166
inTouch (16 Sep)595,614
Dancing With The Stars (23 Sep)11,400,000
Good Morning America (24 Sep)5,546,000
Sum28,029,549
That’s right.In one twenty-four hour period, bad news about Scientology Inc reached more people than Miscavige’s carefully placed ad about Scientology during the Super Bowl earlier this year. And all it cost Leah Remini was a few blisters and sore muscles.(Those who remember the Super Bowl fiasco will recall that the Super Bowl ad was NOT run during the real nation-wide Super Bowl broadcast; it was run in selected markets in the slot right after the first half ended and before the halftime over-analysis show started. In other words, it ran in the slot where beer-laden Americans were rushing to the bathroom, and notwatching television. The ad wasn’t even run in every city with an Idle Org. That’s how uninterested Miscavige was in getting new parishioners.)And on Monday night, Miscavige doubled his stat. That’s in the same seven-day span that the Flag Building grand opening was deferred indefinitely. That was at least 20,000 mal-impressions. As if there were that many practicing parishioners left in Scientology Inc.Straight up and vertical, Davey! Straight up and vertical!— written by Plain Old ThetanNumber of views:807

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Just in from RadarOnline...

"Scientology Scrap! Kirstie Alley Furious That Leah Remini Is On DWTS, Feels 'Bitterly Betrayed'" - link to article here: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/kirstie-alley-angry-leah-remini-on-dwts-feels-betrayed/

Alley was “absolutely stunned when it was announced that Leah would be a contestant on the show. Kirstie did feel extremely betrayed. Kirstie was livid that Leah made those comments about the church on Monday night,” a source exclusively told Radar.

“She couldn’t remember another religion being targeted and disparaged on Dancing With The Stars. Enough is enough, Leah needs to move on and stop talking about Scientology.”

In February 2011, Alley became a contestant on Season 12 of Dancing With The Stars, and she was the seventh couple eliminated from the competition — but won’t even think about appearing on the show again because of Remini.

“If producers of the show were to ask Kirstie to appear on the show or in the audience this season, she would absolutely decline,” the source added.

And yes, Radar did include the 'we-could-care-less' response from Co$ in the article. :p

JB

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Hilarious post on Rinder's blog. So true.

LOL, I can see Dave screaming with the Internet Director:

I want you to SHUT DOWN the Internet, you bitch, NOW!!! N-O-W!!!! Make it stop until the OSA project I masterminded (IF YOU would just let me f&@ing do it!!!) removes all youtube videos, blog posts and entheta about ME.

What’s so f&@ing hard about that, you f&@ing suppressive m…f… idiot? You are trying to SABOTAGE me, RUIN me, POISON me, and you probably stole my scuba diving gear my communicator couldn’t find yesterday, and YOU are probably responsible for our trouble getting the TENT approved in Clearwater and the tube that blew in my tanning machine, you … (add random insults here)

STOP THE INTERNET! NOW! You’ve got 5 minutes! I’ll be back in 5 and if the internet is still running, you are on the RPF, BITCH!

JustSheila

Crusader
This quote from Radaronline just cracks me up:

In February 2011, Alley became a contestant on Season 12 of Dancing With The Stars, and she was the seventh couple eliminated from the competition — but won’t even think about appearing on the show again because of Remini.

Bye bye Krusty! :wave: Don't let the door hit your big bum on the way out!

JustSheila

Crusader
Here is the vid of Leah and Tony doing the Samba. Leah is hot and dances a firey number with a high score of 23 and a standing ovation from the crowd:

[video=youtube;u3cTCGSkODc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u3cTCGSkODc[/video]

Sindy

Crusader
This quote from Radaronline just cracks me up:

Bye bye Krusty! :wave: Don't let the door hit your big bum on the way out!

^^^She seems to have to say that kind of stuff fairly often. It never dawns on her that she's creating that. I mean really, how many people talk like that to their fans? She views the world (as do most Scientologists) through the "Hubbard view of Degraded Beings/SPs" and I'm sure sees these people all around her, trying to bring her down because she, as an artist, is a magnet to these types. :melodramatic:

JustSheila

Crusader

^^^She seems to have to say that kind of stuff fairly often.

Yeh, really! Kirstie Alley talks to her fans about having cooties! Who talks to their fans about that? Isn't anything personal with her? Does she talk about having Herpes, or what douche she uses to get rid of strong feminine odour too? Just one more reason for her to be eliminated - that shit is contagious! She should have told the producers about her cooties earlier, and in private.

Sindy

Crusader
Yeh, really! Kirstie Alley talks to her fans about having cooties! Who talks to their fans about that? Isn't anything personal with her? Does she talk about having Herpes, or what douche she uses to get rid of strong feminine odour too? Just one more reason for her to be eliminated - that shit is contagious! She should have told the producers about her cooties earlier, and in private.

Well substitute "cooties" with "SPs" because that's what she was trying to say but that would be too weird, even for her fans. She just MUST put that datum out there in cyberspace.

I'm sure, flitting around and yak, yak, yaking...this idea popped in her head and she had to tweet it and in the back of her mind, though maybe unaware of it, she was thinking that her fans might have a cognition about SPs not having power of their own because LRH said that so it will magically as-is shit for people. Seriously. I've been there in this mindset and it ain't pretty. It also shows that she's pretty much been reduced down to making silly comments on Twitter as her means of dissemination.

JustSheila

Crusader
Well substitute "cooties" with "SPs" because that's what she was trying to say but that would be too weird, even for her fans.

Well, yeh, I know... I just thought it would be funny if someone Googled to find out why she was eliminated and put together cooties Dancing with the Stars and Kirstie Alley in a word search. heh heh :biggrin:

Orglodyte

Patron with Honors
When I read cooties I immediately thought of space cooties aka BTs :confused2:

I feel like she is indeed comparing SPs with BTs, kind of an inside-joke metaphor, with a nod to critics' terminology with the cooties. Kind of edgy, because that stuff is highly confidential and dangerous within the Scn mindset. This tweet seems "off" to me from a hardcore Scn, like the Kevlar bubble is leaking a bit.

Terril park

Sponsor
The "Church's" comment: "We know this may come as a surprise to someone as self-absorbed as Ms. Remini, but we could care less if she wins or loses on Dancing With the Stars."

What happened to " We are not going to comment on individual parishioners"?

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Leah Remini - DWTS - Kirstie Alley Tweets About..."Retaliation"

Kirstie Alley's tweets just became RadarOnline's newest 'exclusive' -- and there's much to consider beyond the gossip slant.

RadarOnline posted a story (which described Kirstie Alley as being "furious" about Leah Remini's comments about Co$/scientology on DWTS) and an hour later, Kirstie Alley fired off a few tweets.

Here's the link to the RadarOnline 'exclusive': http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/kirstie-alley-scientology-leah-remini-twitter/

Excerpts:

“This is one of those days when I might just retaliate with the truth….” she wrote on Thursday, followed by a tweet that said, “mean people keep us fueled.”

Next, she posted a quote from Oscar Wilde that read, “I have learned this: It is not what one does that is wrong, but what one becomes as a consequence of it.”

"Won’t be tweeting much in the near future,” Alley continued. “Going to strand myself on an island and turn myself into a goddess…Shut up!”

But just four minutes later she broke that promise, writing, “My biggest life lesson has been to learn that evil feeds on goodness. Simple as that …”

Clarifying the target of her rant, the actress retweeted a post from a follower regarding Scientology.

What did I miss?” user @KimDSykes wrote. “Kirstie r they doing the Scientology thing AGAIN? I kick their a**es if u want me to haha

Alley responded “lol.”

The "retaliate with the truth" tweet raised a flag for me and the rest seemed to 'fit' with the Co$/scientology practice re: how to 'handle' an SP. YMMV.

EDIT: The UK's Daily Mail has just uploaded this story here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rs-lash-Scientology-critics-Twitter-rant.html

JB

Last edited:
Re: Leah Remini - DWTS - Kirstie Alley Tweets About..."Retaliation"

Kirstie Alley's tweets just became RadarOnline's newest 'exclusive' -- and there's much to consider beyond the gossip slant.

RadarOnline posted a story (which described Kirstie Alley as being "furious" about Leah Remini's comments about Co$/scientology on DWTS) and an hour later, Kirstie Alley fired off a few tweets.

Here's the link to the RadarOnline 'exclusive': http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/kirstie-alley-scientology-leah-remini-twitter/

Excerpts:

The "retaliate with the truth" tweet raised a flag for me and the rest seemed to 'fit' with the Co$/scientology practice re: how to 'handle' an SP. YMMV.

EDIT: The UK's Daily Mail has just uploaded this story here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rs-lash-Scientology-critics-Twitter-rant.html

JB

There could be some tickles coming up for lovers of Drama Queen genre.
The egg on the face of the COS is a nice bonus.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Leah Remini - Dancing With The Stars - September 30, 2013

Something interesting to watch before DWTS begins and/or during commercial breaks.

This woman was aboard the hubbard ships, worked in the finance department(s), was sent to the RPF, and eventually escaped from Co$/scientology. After the talk, there's a wonderful Q&A session.

[video=youtube;aC7TquF1eQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC7TquF1eQM[/video]